PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition DLC (also gives content for vita version) GKDJ-5QN9-5??5

Clue: Look Forward[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it!

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition DLC (also gives content for vita version) GKDJ-5QN9-5??5

Clue: Look Forward[/QUOTE] code was lurked

[quote name='overblood']well I went to use it and didn't work[/QUOTE]

'Lurked' means someone took the code rudely, without saying thank you. If you look carefully, my 'thank you' is directly before your post. Ergo, not 'lurked' but just given and thanked politely! :)

I have 3 unused codes from the EU PSN store holiday.

2 codes for a singstar song
1 code for a holiday theme + holiday HOME costume

they all expire on the 31st so,
PM me if you'd like them! (EU PSN account's only)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the Assassin's Creed 3 Sharpshooter DLC from NOS, first to PM me gets it

note: it is for the PS3 version

gone to sackmanboy!

[quote name='geezyj']Have the Assassin's Creed 3 Sharpshooter DLC from NOS, first to PM me gets it

note: it is for the PS3 version

gone to sackmanboy![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Supreme Entity']Sent PM.[/QUOTE]
I get these (NOS drinks) all the time after work, so I'll be posting AC3 codes here quite often. I'll make sure you and fangyuan are the first to get a code next time (if you still need them)

[quote name='FumbleBuck']God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta (Product Voucher)
PAJB-L?ND-BP5R

?=Square root of 36[/QUOTE]

Is it 3 :)

[quote name='FumbleBuck']God of War® Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta (Product Voucher)
PAJB-L?ND-BP5R

?=Square root of 36[/QUOTE]

How do you get the code? I have PS+ and I don't need it but I'll give it away but I only was able to add to my cart and then download. Do I have to download first?

You get the code through the Rise of The Warrior trivia game through the God of War website. PS+ members don't get a code, just a download.

[quote name='geezyj']I get these (NOS drinks) all the time after work, so I'll be posting AC3 codes here quite often. I'll make sure you and fangyuan are the first to get a code next time (if you still need them)[/QUOTE]

Which one is the sharpshoot DLC??

God of War Ascension Beta Code (US)

FK?H-?HNF-NM?4

1st and 3rd ? are the square root of 81.
2nd ? is the first letter of the titan that guided Kratos.

[quote name='koko5329']Playstation Plus 30 days
[/QUOTE]

too bad the network is down for maintenance. its gonna be a race when it comes back!

[quote name='koko5329']Playstation Plus 30 days
DT4E-HGNN-86EP[/QUOTE]

Congrats to the person who gets it. and thanks OP, I don't know if this is charitable or evil to dangle this kind of prize in front of people when the server is down ;)

I'm curious, can you use one of those free 30 days more then once or is it a "once per account" deal? I used mine recently, still going but I want to know if I can use another eventually?

[quote name='AvidWriter']I'm curious, can you use one of those free 30 days more then once or is it a "once per account" deal? I used mine recently, still going but I want to know if I can use another eventually?[/QUOTE]

They stack. Use as many as you wish.

[quote name='hellmutt']They stack. Use as many as you wish.[/QUOTE]
No shit?
That's why people will pay a couple bucks for them, I thought they were just cheapasses.

[quote name='AvidWriter']This happen often? I've only had my PS3 about a month now.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't, very rare actually.

I have to add this, since you're new, I recommend you get a year of Playstation Plus if you don't already have it.

[quote name='hellmutt']Last time it was down this long, they had been hacked... I wonder why this time...[/QUOTE]

I hope that is not the case :whistle2:#

[quote name='usrevenge']it was scheduled maintenance it was just extended a few hours relax guys[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ. That may be the party line, but no company in their right mind takes a revenue-generating store offline for several days over 'standard maintenance'. This will eventually be proven to have been something quite serious.

Sony is ridiculous, they better be readying the network for some mass improvements, they continue to push the time back and not inform us thoroughly, they think "sorry for the inconvenience" is cutting it.

Found 11.5 years worth of playstation plus in the Gamestop dumoster, and now I cant to see if any of it works :( (probably wont work, but hell its worth a shot!)

Come on putting back old PSN store, no whammy, no whammy! Since JPN just got "new" crappy PSN store, the backlash from themselves could have been it.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Found 11.5 years worth of playstation plus in the Gamestop dumoster, and now I cant to see if any of it works :( (probably wont work, but hell its worth a shot!)[/QUOTE]
11.5 years?! I'll give you some random PS3 DLC codes for some if it works:bouncy:

[quote name='TommyLove']11.5 years?! I'll give you some random PS3 DLC codes for some if it works:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Haha, if it works, ill keep my self 3 years worth, but drop most of the 3 months codes I got to you CAGs. Or I might do a big giveaway on my youtube:lol:

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Haha, if it works, ill keep my self 3 years worth, but drop most of the 3 months codes I got to you CAGs. Or I might do a big giveaway on my youtube:lol:[/QUOTE]

holy crap you have a lot of dropping to do. but i believe 3 month codes will have to be activated at register. but hey, ill take one of whatever ya got as well! makes me want to try dumpster diving my gamestop. or just ask what they have.

[quote name='SackManBoy']holy crap you have a lot of dropping to do. but i believe 3 month codes will have to be activated at register. but hey, ill take one of whatever ya got as well! makes me want to try dumpster diving my gamestop. or just ask what they have.[/QUOTE]

Well I found 9 year PS+ codes, and 9 3 month codes. If your interested in dumpster diving, check out this thread! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336326

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Haha, if it works, ill keep my self 3 years worth, but drop most of the 3 months codes I got to you CAGs. Or I might do a big giveaway on my youtube:lol:[/QUOTE]
I think a big giveaway on your youtube would be great to promote yourself!

bread's done
Back