PS3 Code Drops Here

hmm.. i guess i give up on this.. i have better chance winning scratch offs than redeeming codes.. good luck guys.. cant escape lurkers without em saying anything at all

People just don't get it first person to pm gets it that's not hard is it

[quote name='montrosethe']Kqdb-pknb-eh2n psplus 30 days[/QUOTE]

[quote name='y2jd']hmm.. i guess i give up on this.. i have better chance winning scratch offs than redeeming codes.. good luck guys.. cant escape lurkers without em saying anything at all[/QUOTE]

[quote name='starmask2k3']People just don't get it first person to pm gets it that's not hard is it[/QUOTE]

It is an EU code that's probably why you can't redeem it. I tried from an EU account and it looks like it is still available, I get the following message "This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC.". Too bad I'm at work...

[quote name='y2jd']it wasnt just directed to that code.. i was referring all codes that was put up for few pages[/QUOTE]

And here we go in the same old pattern in this thread. One code drop, 10 complaints about the code drop. It's a wonder anyone drops codes in here anymore.

Have another code for the AC3 Sharpshooter DLC.

The first person to answer the question correctly will get the code.

DO NOT PM ME THE ANSWER. I REPEAT, DO NOT PM ME THE ANSWER. Just answer it here and I'll PM you the code.

Question: How many moons does Earth have?

[quote name='geezyj']Have another code for the AC3 Sharpshooter DLC.

DO NOT PM ME THE ANSWER. I REPEAT, DO NOT PM ME THE ANSWER. Just answer it here and I'll PM you the code.

Question: How many moons does Earth have?[/QUOTE]

one

[quote name='geezyj']have another code for the ac3 sharpshooter dlc.

do not pm me the answer. I repeat, do not pm me the answer. Just answer it here and i'll pm you the code.

question: how many moons does earth have?[/quote]

[quote name='realit3y']one[/QUOTE]
Google says you're right, so i'll PM you the code

will drop another code in a couple hours:D

[quote name='geezyj']Google says you're right, so i'll PM you the code

will drop another code in a couple hours:D[/QUOTE]

you can always go outside put your heads up and look at the sky unless it's cloudy and you can't see it, or you're in the city, well I don't know.

lol

thanks

[quote name='realit3y']you can always go outside put your heads up and look at the sky unless it's cloudy and you can't see it, or you're in the city, well I don't know.

lol

thanks[/QUOTE]

Strange how I always thought there were two moons. One up there... and one right here: :booty:

[quote name='montrosethe']Kqdb-pknb-eh2n psplus 30 days[/QUOTE]

Taken. Lurkers aren't evil, maybe they just feel guilty? It's free, I don't/can't complain.

EDIT : Also this popped up at 90? days when I tried to use it.

[quote name='AvidWriter']Taken. Lurkers aren't evil, maybe they just feel guilty? It's free, I don't/can't complain.

EDIT : Also this popped up at 90? days when I tried to use it.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it seems like the lurkers take them all.

I am still deciding if I want to use my 30 day trial or just drop it here.

[quote name='burritoman']Sometimes it seems like the lurkers take them all.

I am still deciding if I want to use my 30 day trial or just drop it here.[/QUOTE]

If you decide to drop it, may I have it? I'm trying to decide to get plus or not, and a 30 day free trial would be heavily appreciated.

Thanks!

[quote name='burritoman']Sometimes it seems like the lurkers take them all.

I am still deciding if I want to use my 30 day trial or just drop it here.[/QUOTE]

Oh man put a trivia on it if you happen to drop it, been trying to get one with no luck. As always thanks for all the codes, even if I don't get them is nice to see people dropping codes they are not using

i would love any Ni No Kuni dlc code. Got a ps+ month code for trade. PS+ has an amazing sale going on right now too :) Please PM me if you wanna trade.

[quote name='montrosethe']Clrq-5nnf-67fh moarr ps+[/QUOTE]

I tried this but said invalid for me. I'm not sure what moarr means, but perhaps this is an EU code.

[quote name='hellmutt']I tried this but said invalid for me. I'm not sure what moarr means, but perhaps this is an EU code.[/QUOTE]

moarr
means more in an incorreclty manner more 4chan like which indicates that it is another EU code most likely since it is posted again by the same user.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I just don't know how lurkers manage to do it but I guess they're called lurkers for a reason[/QUOTE]

Why not find them and beat them up Batman :)
we can all stop lurkers by saying first person to pm me gets it that's not hard is it

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Well I tried two of the codes I mentioned earlier and they didnt work, so im just going to drop them all off here. They are up for anyones grab!

1 Year PS+:
KT99-8AB5-K8M6
2B9M-9NBD-C3LA
ALTT-PMB4-586M
A7DA-4HBN-GQFM
NMJ7-87B7-J2HR
MDMD-3CBP-R38Q
3RJF-TNB6-EH65
25C5-JMBK-AH4F
MGTH-A3BQ-K9M7

3 Months of PS+:
CKC2-N9B5-4T94
DE5G-FGBQ-6K6N
4FN3-H8BB-8EH5
NC4Q-MNB6-CPRB
43RR-CBB5-NHE3
534T-46BG-LFB9
7N3R-8KB2-3DQA
DF22-AKBP-9A94
4L6N-JKB8-2L5A

If any worked, let me know! Also the 2013 Dumpster Find thread got taken down, but I am not sure why :([/QUOTE]
With the new Browser PSN Store I decided to try these out again... but no luck.
"This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC."

[quote name='Rockinjs']You can search the playstation store from the web now[/QUOTE]

Finally! I wanted to add some free PS+ games to my purchase history so I won't miss out on them if they take them off. Foosball was the only one that wouldn't let me.

[quote name='ilRadd']PS+ One Month Code (EU Only):

A8C7-D8N6-5RF?

Hint: "Q"uestion Mark

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Code is gone or wrong

[quote name='ilRadd']Hmm - I just got it from the Sony France website before posting it.

http://30joursplaystationplus.com/ - if you want to try for yourself[/QUOTE]

I got a code from this site, and it says it's invalid on both my PS3 and on the SEN website. Should I wait a bit for the codes to get activated or what?

if you have already been a ps+ subscriber (whether paid or free trial) these Euro trials will not work. Thats just the way it is across the pond, pretty smart i guess considering ive got a couple of years of American ps+ thats mostly comprised of stackable free trials.

[quote name='SackManBoy']if you have already been a ps+ subscriber (whether paid or free trial) these Euro trials will not work. Thats just the way it is across the pond, pretty smart i guess considering ive got a couple of years of American ps+ thats mostly comprised of stackable free trials.[/QUOTE]

How come I was then able to redeem another trial code last month, when the old one expired? Did they change any subscription rules this month?

Here you go guys, 2 more PS+ trial codes. I can't redeem them, keep getting an error.
As always, figure out the missing letter/number and it's yours.

EAG?-CKN5-F4RF
GT48-MNN?-H3D4

Figure out missing letter or number and its yours. Enjoy!

PS+ 1-Month Membership:
RQNN-5LNK-?MJC

Resident Evil 4 Voucher Code:
3PKB-LMND-9?RR

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis Voucher Code:
FT84-JE?H-93G?

Hint: ^ both question marks are the same number or letter. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maxpower0965']Figure out missing letter or number and its yours. Enjoy!

PS+ 1-Month Membership:
RQNN-5LNK-?MJC

3PKB-LMND-9?RR[/QUOTE]

either eu or lurked

[quote name='maxpower0965']Figure out missing letter or number and its yours. Enjoy!

3PKB-LMND-9?RR[/QUOTE]

Lurked

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis Voucher Code:
FT84-JE?H-93G?

Hint: ^ both question marks are the same number or letter. Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Thank you very much, I can't believe no one guess the letter N. :D

bread's done
Back