Tron Evolution Bonus Maps and Multiplayer Skins
HMP9-ECN5-LBJ2

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

All gone, dang. Lol

[quote name='creech42']Here are some codes:

L.A. NOIRE mission The Consul's Car
C46M-KFNL-57L2

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

used it thanks!... not so hard to post huh lurkers?

Since my other codes were lurked so fast. I have found some more.

Here's a Catwoman code for Arkham City.

JQ7?-M7ND-?MAN (?-same for both)
32N?-5AN?-KHC8 (?-same for both)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AvidWriter']I have a code for Borderlands 2 : DLC

It was for the one between the pirate and the new hunting one.... Torque? Yea probably that one. I saved it but I don't think I'd ever actually get it.

So.... to appease the masses and prevent lurkers.

PM me but only if you've been on CAG at least 6 months and I'll give it to you.[/QUOTE]

PM sent, hope I get it :D

If anybody wants one of these PM, and let me know the one you want. First to PM gets it. Must be a CAG member for more then 6 months.

Enjoy!

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass "GONE"

Deus Ex Tactical Enhancement Pack code "GONE"

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Online Pass "GONE"

BuletStorm Online Pass

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maxpower0965']If anybody wants one of these PM, and let me know the one you want. First to PM gets it. Must be a CAG member for more then 6 months.

Enjoy!

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass

Deus Ex Tactical Enhancement Pack code

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Online Pass

BuletStorm Online Pass[/QUOTE]

Sent a pm

[quote name='maxpower0965']If anybody wants one of these PM, and let me know the one you want. First to PM gets it. Must be a CAG member for more then 6 months.

Enjoy!

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass

Deus Ex Tactical Enhancement Pack code

PM sent as well.

Enjoy!

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass "GONE"

Deus Ex Tactical Enhancement Pack code "GONE"

PM sent. Thanks btw!

who wants some sweet sweet psn code action?

first off for the lurkers to tear apart like a fish carcass in a shark tank. Remember guys, even though it really sucks when a code gets lurked, there are waaay more of them here than members. And without them there probably wouldnt be a cheapassgamer to come to. But hey, you might beat them to it. (and since they probably wont read this, ill let you know one of these codes is obviously fake.

EURO MINIS

canabalt
68DA-HFNR-7A4F
2REE-AGN4-4PH8

Velocity
M757-BRNP-28E2

Breakquest
E5Q6-98NA-KT4J

Wizorb
PACB-24N7-CMFR

$50 PSN CODE!! ERRMAHGAW!
4BKE-RTNB-BT5L

dont fret though next round the code will be pmd to you with better codes! get ready to copy and paste real fastlike!

and for my my fellow cags i have these codes to pm you. first to say which ONE they want gets it. sorry in advance to the people that miss what they want by seconds.

Spec Ops: The Line Fubar Pack
Assassins Creed III Sharpshooter Skin
Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin

ps that fake $50 code above is a universal pshome code for a polo if youre into that sort of thing.

[quote name='SackManBoy']and for my my fellow cags i have these codes to pm you. first to say which ONE they want gets it. sorry in advance to the people that miss what they want by seconds.

ps that fake $50 code above is a universal pshome code for a polo if youre into that sort of thing.[/QUOTE]
assasins creed sharp shooter please and thanks

[quote name='SackManBoy']and for my my fellow cags i have these codes to pm you. first to say which ONE they want gets it. sorry in advance to the people that miss what they want by seconds.

ps that fake $50 code above is a universal pshome code for a polo if youre into that sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

Spec ops code? pretty please!

sorry guys, i really meant to say reply here. the spec ops code and assassins creed code went to damian1201 and AMy2jd via pm. and pandiosity i will bum a nos cap from a dude at work tomorrow and send you a code.

[quote name='SackManBoy']sorry guys, i really meant to say reply here. the spec ops code and assassins creed code went to damian1201 and AMy2jd via pm. and pandiosity i will bum a nos cap from a dude at work tomorrow and send you a code.[/QUOTE]

don't get yourself in a position of owing someone a favor on my account.
Thanks for your generosity. :D

[quote name='pandiosity']don't get yourself in a position of owing someone a favor on my account.
Thanks for your generosity. :D[/QUOTE]

well the dude drinks em like sweet nectar, saw him throw a can away today and that code just clicked in my head and dove into the trash after it. its no biggie im sure.

If the Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin code is still available, may I have it?

[quote name='MeteoSparkZero']I hope I get a chance to get a Plus code from here.
My subscription is about to run out.[/QUOTE]

Sony is offering a free 3 month if you buy a year from their store. May want to check that out.

Hey! Any chance you'll have another Assassins Creed III Sharpshooter Skin code? It's fine if you don't have any more. Thanks! :)

[quote name='Firestorm9']Free 30 day trial for Plus, for EU accounts only though. Get it while it's hot.

FMQF-7KN8-D42T[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the drop but it requires a credit card. (cries)

[quote name='FishPillow']Thanks for the drop but it requires a credit card. (cries)[/QUOTE]

I believe you can put in gibberish ala 12345678910 etc it doesnt actually check?

[quote name='AvidWriter']I believe you can put in gibberish ala 12345678910 etc it doesnt actually check?[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried an invalid CC#, but I have tried using a valid US CC# with "1, London, UK" as the address and it has worked.

[quote name='AvidWriter']I believe you can put in gibberish ala 12345678910 etc it doesnt actually check?[/QUOTE]

I did put in a bogus number and it did not take it. Oh well I appreciate the posters efforts.

Just enter a valid CC # and afterwards go into your account settings, there will be an option to remove the auto-renew option as well as an option to delete all of your CC information off the PS3. It's almost like you never use your own Credit Card.

[quote name='d_nash']I haven't tried an invalid CC#, but I have tried using a valid US CC# with "1, London, UK" as the address and it has worked.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kalmah']Just enter a valid CC # and afterwards go into your account settings, there will be an option to remove the auto-renew option as well as an option to delete all of your CC information off the PS3. It's almost like you never use your own Credit Card.[/QUOTE]

Can you guys explain this a bit? My US CC isn't working.

[quote name='goffballz']Can you guys explain this a bit? My US CC isn't working.[/QUOTE]
What error are you getting?

It may be the address you're trying to enter. Try using a random UK address, it doesn't have to be completely real. The CC itself shouldn't matter... at least for me it didn't.

[quote name='kalmah']It may be the address you're trying to enter. Try using a random UK address, it doesn't have to be completely real. The CC itself shouldn't matter... at least for me it didn't.[/QUOTE]The address has to be connected to the credit card in some way or it won't work.

I know this because I tried getting the goty ed. of Borderlands back when it was on the PS Store for $15 and I tried using my moms cc and it kept saying the addresses didn't match the one I put in when I signed up for PSN.

You can only use Mastercard if you're in the U.S. trying to access content in the U.K. store. You have to enter your U.S. information when setting the card as a payment method. I believe it only gives you the option for United Kingdom as your "Country," it shouldn't be an issue though as I've done it.

If someone can actually do it and report their process. I've tried a few different addresses, I also use mastercard. No luck.

bread's done
Back