PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='SackManBoy']Injustice Gods Among Us theme
fhl?-f?nf-lr4h

??= the meaning of life the universe and everything plus 6
[/QUOTE]

Thank you I got this. Big fan of the Hitchhiker.

Cat woman dlc for Arkham city. U got 16 hrs to inbox me & the winner will be chosen by random. I also have a Cerberus network code for ME2. Same rules apply

[quote name='NonShalant']Rams81 won the Me2 code & fearlubu won the cat woman code. I will be emailing them shortly[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! Need more CAGers like you! :)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Preorder DLC (Michelle Chang and Angel, Big Bikini Bundle with over 100 swimsuits, Snoop Dogg Stage) (*USA)
4A7F-LTNT-232N

I think most of this was released freely in updates, might be something in there exclusive, no idea!

[quote name='emwearz']Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Preorder DLC (Michelle Chang and Angel, Big Bikini Bundle with over 100 swimsuits, Snoop Dogg Stage) (*USA)
4A7F-LTNT-232N

I think most of this was released freely in updates, might be something in there exclusive, no idea![/QUOTE]All content from the preorders have been released in updates theres nothing special or "exclusive" in the code. The code were more for an early access to the characters, swimsuits, and stage.

Dead Space 3 Online Pass (Non LE version):
RE6H-EHNA-68RJ

Dead Space 3 Marauder Suit Pack (Marauder Suit and AL-9 Clearcutter micro transaction item worth $4.99)
AEBC-*GNR-P5DR - Hint: It's a letter in the alphabet :D

[quote name='NismoZ32']Dead Space 3 Online Pass (Non LE version):
RE6H-EHNA-68RJ

Dead Space 3 Marauder Suit Pack (Marauder Suit and AL-9 Clearcutter micro transaction item worth $4.99)
AEBC-*GNR-P5DR - Hint: It's a letter in the alphabet :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got the Marauder pack (missing the M)

[quote name='NismoZ32']Enjoy!
Glad to see some thanks for the codes! :D[/QUOTE]

IKR?! Two thanks for two codes is almost unbelievable anymore...

anyone manage to not trade in Alien Colonial Marines yet and want a special ps3 shift code for a multiplayer upgrade boost i got with my preorder? if so scream "MEEEE!" on this page.

first come first served

[quote name='sackmanboy']anyone manage to not trade in alien colonial marines yet and want a special ps3 shift code for a multiplayer upgrade boost i got with my preorder? If so scream "meeee!" on this page.

First come first served[/quote]

meeeeeee!!!

[quote name='Bossman94']meeeeeee!!![/QUOTE]

finally lol. pming now. suprisingly gmestop gave me a full $63 refund for this game without even asking. i was expecting like 20 in trade credit.

[quote name='SackManBoy']finally lol. pming now. suprisingly gmestop gave me a full $63 refund for this game without even asking. i was expecting like 20 in trade credit.[/QUOTE]

They knew.

[quote name='SackManBoy']finally lol. pming now. suprisingly gmestop gave me a full $63 refund for this game without even asking. i was expecting like 20 in trade credit.[/QUOTE]

Is the game really THAT bad??

[quote name='Decypher']Is the game really THAT bad??[/QUOTE]
let me put it this way the main enemy in the game are human soldiers makes it almost like CoD. The aliens you do fight well the AI for them is really bad and pretty much everything we saw in the demo isnt in the game which sucks but the worse part (im not gonna say who) someone who shouldn't be alive from the movie is found alive and well in the game(the game is canon so that makes it that much worse)

Picked up a copy of uncharted 2 goty to transfer credit between 2 stores

Have an Uncharted Super Voucher unsure if used

GR**-3P&8-2&&J

** = Wes handgun Caliber

& = Initial of Drake's first name

You need to be logged in to get the answer, have fun.

Edit: please post if you use it!

[quote name='Kovorkian']Picked up a copy of uncharted 2 goty to transfer credit between 2 stores

Have an Uncharted Super Voucher unsure if used

GR**-3P&8-2&&J

** = Wes handgun Caliber

& = Initial of Drake's first name

You need to be logged in to get the answer, have fun.

Edit: please post if you use it![/QUOTE]

LURKED! Well, I'll thank you for sharing!

[quote name='joeboosauce']LURKED! Well, I'll thank you for sharing![/QUOTE]

What was the caliber? I guessed a lot and couldn't find it.

[quote name='joeboosauce']From the game it was Wes-44.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I tried that pretty quickly. I don't think the code was lurked, I think it may have been expired. Does the slip have a date on it?

Europe Playstation Plus 30 Day Trial Codes

8H82 J6NK C4CP
ABFT TGNJ EBPT

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joeboosauce']LURKED! Well, I'll thank you for sharing![/QUOTE]

might have been used, as it was in a used game, was not a scratch off code and was under the manual, so I thought it may have been unused

[quote name='hellmutt']Hmm, I tried that pretty quickly. I don't think the code was lurked, I think it may have been expired. Does the slip have a date on it?[/QUOTE]

if psn codes are expired it will come up as incorrect or expired, if valid and used, it will say it has been used.

Resistance 2 Aftermath Multiplayer map pack (may be expired)

K$Q5 - ^R^$ - J294

same style as before

^ - Sgt. Hale's First Initial

$ - Number of tracker rounds the Bullseye lets you carry at one time

[quote name='Kovorkian']Resistance 2 Aftermath Multiplayer map pack (may be expired)

K$Q5 - ^R^$ - J294

same style as before

^ - Sgt. Hale's First Initial

$ - Number of tracker rounds the Bullseye lets you carry at one time
[/QUOTE]
Shoot. I had the code entered and got aced out when I tried to redeem it. ha

[quote name='MoneyMan']Europe Playstation Plus 30 Month Trial Codes

8H82 J6NK C4CP
ABFT TGNJ EBPT[/QUOTE]

wat? 30 MONTHS?

that's 2.5 years worth of PS+ :cool:

Avatar/Theme got from voting in the injustice battle arena.

9JN?-HQN*-NTAJ

Hint for *. What comes after the number 2
Hint for ? What name does Vegeta call Gohans dad by? First letter in that name is the missing letter.

Enjoy! :)

[quote name='maxpower0965']Avatar/Theme got from voting in the injustice battle arena.

9JN?-HQN*-NTAJ

Hint for *. What comes after the number 2
Hint for ? What name does Vegeta call Gohans dad by? First letter in that name is the missing letter.

Enjoy! :)[/QUOTE]

Dang! Taken! I did some research to figure out the answer to the above! Did not know anything about DBZ!!!

Resistance 3 Capelli SRPA MP sking

M8PG - ##NJ - **42

** = Type of radio used by non- police / emergency services truckers tend to have them installed in their big rigs

## = Alt + this key makes your current window close

[quote name='Kovorkian']Resistance 3 Capelli SRPA MP sking

M8PG - ##NJ - **42

** = Type of radio used by non- police / emergency services truckers tend to have them installed in their big rigs

## = Alt + this key makes your current window close
[/QUOTE]

lurked but thanks anyways.

[quote name='Donburiboy']Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + DLC:

PTQF PLNP L857

You're welcome, lurkers!!!![/QUOTE]

Lurked, of course. Thanks for the chance though

Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin DLC:

MQ4P-N7NT-G32A[/red]

I was gonna redeem it for myself but found out it was already on my download list.

Resident Evil 6 China Dynamic themes (missing number )
4qkb ebnn ?jeg ( 508 / 254 =?)
dd?c tnna rrqn (56 / 7= ?)
ra?k drnk g49r (3 / 1 = ?)
k3ng kdn9 a?5j ( 2 * ? = 14)
9l?5 55n3 8l3t ( 390 / 65 = ?)
9?fg lmn6 e4tk (140 / 35 = ?)

bread's done
Back