PS3 Code Drops Here

Pretty sure that Zeus/Clarke code can't be redeemed till the 19th. I know mine from my GoW Ascension says invalid. This has been the case with not yet released DLC vouchers on PSN.

[quote name='Cfranchise13']Pretty sure that Zeus/Clarke code can't be redeemed till the 19th. I know mine from my GoW Ascension says invalid. This has been the case with not yet released DLC vouchers on PSN.[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks.

[quote name='NFI']Damn it. If only I had access to my PS3 right now. Just my stinking luck. :([/QUOTE]

I am sure you can use the store online Here . Well it says new user can post links so it will be sonyentertainmentnetwork(dot)com

[quote name='VTCO']PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE

Zeus and Isaac Clarke DLC characters

PS-All-Stars-Zeus-Isaac.jpg

??G2-HFN?-DFMJ

Every "?" is the same letter.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got this today, it was 'Q'.

[quote name='fearlubu']I thought it wasn't redeemable until after the update on Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, I just tried all the letters and it went through. I was surprised as well!

i can confirm the downloads are indeed active for zeus and issac. sadly thr game is not patched yet to recognize the unlocked characters.

XMpKjqv.jpg

woo crappy sanyo tv
to any interssted parties i have 4 zues/issac codes up for trade/sale

Hopefully these still work. LA Noire codes:

Consul's car traffic case: 5RH3-DMN?-E7NN ? = Chemical symbol for potassium
The Broderick suit: NH5R-?FNF-D8ML ? = Title of a novel by John Berger that consists of a single letter

[quote name='danhoo']Hopefully these still work. LA Noire codes:

The Broderick suit: NH5R-?FNF-D8ML ? = Title of a novel by John Berger that consists of a single letter[/QUOTE]

Broderick suit worked for me. Consul's car said 'used'.

[quote name='danhoo']Hopefully these still work. LA Noire codes:

The Broderick suit: NH5R-?FNF-D8ML ? = Title of a novel by John Berger that consists of a single letter[/QUOTE]
lurked :( or expired

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Defiance Beta EU
3JP2-8HN2-NP6H

DL on EU then play on main account.[/QUOTE]

the key is used and no body said thank you anyway. here is free keys from f2p(( www(dot)f2p(dot)com/defiance-closed-beta-keys-giveaway-for-the-ps3-version/ )) website they have 600+ defiance beta and it says international . So it supposed to be working on american and EMEA psn . all you have to do is : 1- write you email in the box in the middel , message will send to you in junk folder. 2- Confirm that email by clicking the link that came with the message. it will confirm your email and then a code will apear in the middle of the page. I can confirm it works for me on EMEA PSN account.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='saiyan6']the key is used and no body said thank you anyway. here is free keys from f2p(((((9( again new memebers can post links , so i hope somebody can do quot me and i will send him/her the website so that he/she can edite and post the link))) website they have 600+ defiance beta and it says international . So it supposed to be working on american and EMEA psn . all you have to do is : 1- write you email in the box in the middel , message will send to you in junk folder. 2- Confirm that email by clicking the link that came with the message. it will confirm your email and then a code will apear in the middle of the page. I can confirm it works for me on EMEA PSN account.[/QUOTE]
Why i rarely post free stuff anymore this place is to much grab and run even with reg users... I usually pm randoms i play with now with free stuff and they mostly reply in joy. :lol:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Why i rarely post free stuff anymore this place is to much grab and run even with reg users... I usually pm randoms i play with now with free stuff and they mostly reply in joy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's usually the route I go. Just hook up people you know will enjoy it and you know they're appreciative.

[quote name='Bumslie']That's usually the route I go. Just hook up people you know will enjoy it and you know they're appreciative.[/QUOTE]
Yup a bummer but some cool people on here to just lurkers get before them. They prob got scripts to let them know of a new post like price change ones they got. Here hope some good folks get one.

EU Defiance beta

ARD3-35N8-LQLA
T6B3-MBNC-856C
GK77-4NNQ-7DKQ

I have one beta key for Defiance on PS3 for the North America region. The beta runs from March 20-March 25. I have ps plus so this code is useless to me! The first one to comment here wanting it will get the code!

Code sent to mvpcrossxover

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go lurkers, one beta key for Defiance on PS3 for the North America region K348-8BNJ-EKN4 first person to read this and redeem it gets it!

[quote name='Shinra_Soldier7']I have one beta key for Defiance on PS3 for the North America region. The beta runs from March 20-March 25. I have ps plus so this code is useless to me! The first one to comment here wanting it will get the code![/QUOTE]

not sure what Defiance is but may i have it anyway?

:lol:

[quote name='Jsinthegr8']Here you go lurkers, one beta key for Defiance on PS3 for the North America region K348-8BNJ-EKN4 first person to read this and redeem it gets it![/QUOTE]
Got it. Thanks for the drop!

[quote name='Deader2818']So, I have a Nuketown 2025 code still I never used. Is that something that people still want?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in that!

[quote name='Deader2818']So, I have a Nuketown 2025 code still I never used. Is that something that people still want?[/QUOTE]

Nuketown 2025 is free to download from the Marketplace for the 360, is it not free for PS3 yet?

Blade of Judgement DLC God of War Ascension

GBQN-D2N2-GDLE
M243-EGNQ-CJPR
LJAC-7DNR-6E8T
5QQP-NTN8-N74E
T9HM-NTN9-277K
DLRM-T2NQ-R2QA
F858-QRNK-RR62
DT87-LENH-JPHN
T96M-7TNE-FL2K
RB2T-5CNQ-K72K
E7EG-QFNE-F925
R87E-K7NB-A96Q
QDFB-4JNE-EJA4
ER24-33NQ-J8DN
JE93-F7NC-J2TT
6HT3-TBND-78HL
9H92-FJNG-RNCH
P3Q6-K9NJ-G263
C4AP-E4NR-4G33
P9TH-PCN2-KQ8K
KA5N-8MNL-LHP3
L9E3-CENK-BQMG
LKK9-QCN5-DEKL
QBJN-7RNH-HEJ9
Q9L4-N3NC-3N46
7FP6-4FNJ-K6QJ
DNAT-CDNH-TCBL
E2FF-9MN4-RE2A
EQ89-JGNA-4448

[quote name='Lukam']Blade of Judgement DLC God of War Ascension

GBQN-D2N2-GDLE
M243-EGNQ-CJPR
LJAC-7DNR-6E8T
5QQP-NTN8-N74E
T9HM-NTN9-277K
DLRM-T2NQ-R2QA
F858-QRNK-RR62
DT87-LENH-JPHN
T96M-7TNE-FL2K
RB2T-5CNQ-K72K
E7EG-QFNE-F925
R87E-K7NB-A96Q
QDFB-4JNE-EJA4
ER24-33NQ-J8DN
JE93-F7NC-J2TT
6HT3-TBND-78HL
9H92-FJNG-RNCH
P3Q6-K9NJ-G263
C4AP-E4NR-4G33
P9TH-PCN2-KQ8K
KA5N-8MNL-LHP3
L9E3-CENK-BQMG
LKK9-QCN5-DEKL
QBJN-7RNH-HEJ9
Q9L4-N3NC-3N46
7FP6-4FNJ-K6QJ
DNAT-CDNH-TCBL
E2FF-9MN4-RE2A
EQ89-JGNA-4448[/QUOTE]

for euro accounts and doesnt carry over to North American accounts. Thanks though!

[quote name='Lukam']Blade of Judgement DLC God of War Ascension

GBQN-D2N2-GDLE
M243-EGNQ-CJPR
LJAC-7DNR-6E8T
5QQP-NTN8-N74E
T9HM-NTN9-277K
DLRM-T2NQ-R2QA
F858-QRNK-RR62
DT87-LENH-JPHN
T96M-7TNE-FL2K
RB2T-5CNQ-K72K
E7EG-QFNE-F925
R87E-K7NB-A96Q
QDFB-4JNE-EJA4
ER24-33NQ-J8DN
JE93-F7NC-J2TT
6HT3-TBND-78HL
9H92-FJNG-RNCH
P3Q6-K9NJ-G263
C4AP-E4NR-4G33
P9TH-PCN2-KQ8K
KA5N-8MNL-LHP3
L9E3-CENK-BQMG
LKK9-QCN5-DEKL
QBJN-7RNH-HEJ9
Q9L4-N3NC-3N46
7FP6-4FNJ-K6QJ
DNAT-CDNH-TCBL
E2FF-9MN4-RE2A
EQ89-JGNA-4448[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the drop. I redeemed T9HM-NTN9-277K

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Here's a beta code for Defiance.

BL4C-DTNC-2MBH
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Got it. Thought about checking this game out :D

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']EUROPE Defiance beta
2GAL-N8NM-RNPJ

i already have the beta through ps+, so here you go whoever takes it.[/QUOTE]

got it thanks!

I got 1 eu def beta code left first to reply gets since lurks got my other 4 and sick of the lurk a derps.

Edit: gone along w bonus uncharted goty set of codes i was gonna give with it. I picked past players on ps3 to give to.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I got 1 eu def beta code left first to reply gets since lurks got my other 4 and sick of the lurk a derps.

Edit: gone along w bonus uncharted goty set of codes i was gonna give with it. I picked past players on ps3 to give to.[/QUOTE]

got anymore of those uncharted codes? :D

hello caGs!
to pRevent lurkage
and having to send like 7 pm's
saying sorry for your Luck
heres a deFiance beTa code
for europeaN accouNts.
...5NH8. figure out the rest.

[quote name='SackManBoy']hello caGs!
to pRevent lurkage
for europeaN accouNts.
...5NH8. figure out the rest.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Got it!

to pRevent lurkage
for europeaN accouNts.

Ooops I thought you were kidding around so I posted "Got it! Thanks!" I didn't grab it though nor even try, was just messing around >_> Saw your hints and deleted the message immediately lol.

I already have it on PS+, PC, and 360. I hope it's fun, sucks that it isn't cross play though :(

Heads up everyone!

At roughly 12 PM CST tomorrow I will post download codes for both God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, both for the PS3.

[quote name='markingsmart']Heads up everyone!

At roughly 12 PM CST tomorrow I will post download codes for both God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, both for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

... I shall be waiting!

[quote name='markingsmart']Heads up everyone!

At roughly 12 PM CST tomorrow I will post download codes for both God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta, both for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Neato, I'll be constantly F5'ing the page for a couple of minutes then. Thanks for the heads up.

Wow that's a really good drop! I won't be joining in, though. I think I'll buy the GoW saga one of these days. That, or I'll buy ascension (you get the rest of the games for free).

Good luck you guys!

to pRevent lurkage
for europeaN accouNts.

Got it! Thanks!

GR7L-FTNN-5NH8

(Pretty awesome hint hiding method as well, which i missed the first time round and thought you were trolling.)

bread's done
Back