PS3 Code Drops Here

Free 30-Day PlayStation Plus Trial [UK only]
8A3H-LKN9-Q4G7
4LG4-G2NG-9F3E

Free 30-Day PlayStation Plus Trial [Euro]
FCDN-RFNG-FEJQ

anyone want one of the codes im selling for bioshock infinite that includes 3 new gear types, 500 silver eagles and 5 lockpicks?

First to ask for it HERE using the famous line from Bioshock 1 gets it!

[quote name='SackManBoy']anyone want one of the codes im selling for bioshock infinite that includes 3 new gear types, 500 silver eagles and 5 lockpicks?

First to ask for it HERE using the famous line from Bioshock 1 gets it![/QUOTE]

Would you kindly?

[quote name='SackManBoy']anyone want one of the codes im selling for bioshock infinite that includes 3 new gear types, 500 silver eagles and 5 lockpicks?

First to ask for it HERE using the famous line from Bioshock 1 gets it![/QUOTE]

"I like getting ADAM. It makes me special!"

@iRandom Ha ha if it were not for my achievement list I'd of forgot Bioshock...Should go back and finish it cause I have an eye sore on my achievement list. I also heard don't waste my time with Bioshock 2 any input there?

[quote name='Gate Commander']@iRandom Ha ha if it were not for my achievement list I'd of forgot Bioshock...Should go back and finish it cause I have an eye sore on my achievement list. I also heard don't waste my time with Bioshock 2 any input there?[/QUOTE]

It's a good game. The multiplayer component is also quite solid imo, but as for the campaign/story it falls behind the first simply because we've visited it (rapture) already
But it's still a good game It's easily worth $10 but I've seen it gone for about $7 if not lower
Verdict: worth the pick up but not better than the first and mp is quite fun

[quote name='Kovorkian']Ratchet and Clank Avatar Code:

First person to post the planet that the first Ratchet & Clank game begins , as well as Ratchet's species will be PM'd the code
[/QUOTE]
sup is it
Solana Galaxy
the Blarg

[quote name='mikeworld']sup is it
Solana Galaxy
the Blarg[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kyuby']veldin and Fastoon :)[/QUOTE]

neither of you are correct.

First person to post the planet that the first Ratchet & Clank game begins , as well as Ratchet's species will be PM'd the code

Edit: (hint)
Looking for the name of the species (i.e. I am a human, Ratchet is a +answer+)
[/QUOTE]

Veldin and Blarg?

Edit: (hint)
Looking for the name of the species (i.e. I am a human, Ratchet is a +answer+)
[/QUOTE]
Quartu
Lombax

[quote name='fearlubu']Can't read Japanese, but it seems like its already been taken[/QUOTE]
You need to redeem on a jp account like the other one you said lurked. If you do not want give away to someone if you want. The game plays in english you just dl on jp then play on whatever.

guys you can get the code for lara craft the Guardians of Light here but you have to answer 10 question and they in Japaneses , from here
http://survivorisborn.jp

note : also you have to use Japaneses account , The game is in English once you download it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Created an account just so that I can share the love. It's Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. You get the picture by now, you need a JP account.

2FPT-53N8-LP5J
2FQ5-DNN7-62MR
2FQ8-RQN2-3LT9
2FQK-KQN9-N8BB
2FQR-54N2-Q84H
2FRC-3TNL-FLTE
2FRK-NRN8-2L8F
2FRQ-MHN8-8TGA
2FT8-4JN8-6Q93
2FTA-QMND-KLA5

I've got a MLB: The Show 12 Online Pass I won't be using. Anyone want it? PM me and it's yours.

EDIT: ALL GONE!

[quote name='kburns10']I've got a MLB: The Show 12 Online Pass I won't be using. Anyone want it? PM me and it's yours.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Used 2FPT-53N8-LP5J. I've been wanting to play this for quite some time. The demo was really fun. Thank you, Leo121!

PS Plus EU 30 day Trial. Requires Credit Card info. Must not be previously subscribed to PS Plus, ie create a fresh EU PSN account for this code to work.

AJER-4PN5-C6FC

@mastaspy007, @DiZeo, @Outlaw2 your'e all welcome : )

Went to go sell some games and found these L.A. Noire codes that I never used.

"The Naked City": 84AB-JHNL-HQCH
"The Consul's Car": 9MPN-4RNQ-2DJ9

[quote name='Jogan']Went to go sell some games and found these L.A. Noire codes that I never used.

"The Naked City": 84AB-JHNL-HQCH
"The Consul's Car": 9MPN-4RNQ-2DJ9[/QUOTE]

Both were lurked. Thanks, anyway.

[quote name='fearlubu']@FNL 4EVA: oh yeah, forgot to say thanks :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks it was for a friend but he was to lazy even through he had a jp account. :lol:

[quote name='Leo121']PS Plus EU 30 day Trial. Requires Credit Card info. Must not be previously subscribed to PS Plus, ie create a fresh EU PSN account for this code to work.

AJER-4PN5-C6FC

@mastaspy007, @DiZeo, @Outlaw2 your'e all welcome : )[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, i just used it, have a great day!!!!

:bouncy:

[quote name='thefinalcloud']Thanks a lot, i just used it, have a great day!!!!

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Your'e welcome and same to you :)

Here's a few freebies

Journey/Flower Avtar stuff - 9LP5-76N4-HCA4

Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor - MDAB-NFNK-9P97

Uncharted 3 Online Pass - GGGR-EHNB-ARJR

Dissidia 012 Knight of the Twin Moon DLC - N67A-EDNA-GF3AQ

[quote name='Rollobobo']Here's a few freebies

Journey/Flower Avtar stuff - 9LP5-76N4-HCA4

Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor - MDAB-NFNK-9P97

Uncharted 3 Online Pass - GGGR-EHNB-ARJR

Dissidia 012 Knight of the Twin Moon DLC - N67A-EDNA-GF3AQ[/QUOTE]

Dissidia code got lurked, thanks anyway OP!

bread's done
Back