PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='bjaigorgor']if anyone is still looking for the Lara Croft Guardian of Light code for a JPN Account. they could get it from the link that someone else posted before.

http://survivorisborn.jp/

most of the answers are in the following link mostly on page 1 and 2. just copy the question directly and paste in find function to see if they have it in the site.

http://www.xbox-skyer.com/showthread.php?t=412425[/QUOTE]

Ty for this!

Edit: Am I able to play this in English? Or at least not in Japanese?

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception MP Taunt Bundle (Beat It Taunt, Kiss It Taunt, Heart U Taunt, The Carlton Taunt, and Thrust Taunt).

I got it for signing up at the Playstation 3 tent a week ago at what Indio/Palm Desert-based music festival? First to answer will get it.

[quote name='ritmomundo']Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception MP Taunt Bundle (Beat It Taunt, Kiss It Taunt, Heart U Taunt, The Carlton Taunt, and Thrust Taunt).

I got it for signing up at the Playstation 3 tent a week ago at what Indio/Palm Desert-based music festival? First to answer will get it.[/QUOTE]

Me

[quote name='ritmomundo']Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception MP Taunt Bundle (Beat It Taunt, Kiss It Taunt, Heart U Taunt, The Carlton Taunt, and Thrust Taunt).

I got it for signing up at the Playstation 3 tent a week ago at what Indio/Palm Desert-based music festival? First to answer will get it.[/QUOTE]

coachella

[quote name='dgwillia006']Free UK Injustice Arkham Pack code. Should still be good

QHQ8-G9NA-PP56[/QUOTE]

Can't say I am surprised, after a couple of hours, but gone

Ok, nothing super amazing, but I've finally got a code to give away.

Free 30-Day EU PS+ Trial to the first person to PM or quote me the answer to this riddle (would be nice if you try and answer before hitting up google:lol:)

A glass jar holds a single germ. After one minute, the germ splits into two germs. One minute after that, the two germs each split again, forming a total of four germs. Continuing at this rate, a single germ can multiply to fill the whole jar in exactly one hour.

Knowing this, how long in minutes would it take to fill the jar if you had started with two germs?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Ok, nothing super amazing, but I've finally got a code to give away.

Free 30-Day EU PS+ Trial to the first person to PM or quote me the answer to this riddle (would be nice if you try and answer before hitting up google:lol:)[/QUOTE]

I pmed you a few minutes ago but wouldn't the answer be 59 minutes since the the germs are already split into two which would take off a minute off of the hour.

[quote name='Shinra_Soldier7']I pmed you a few minutes ago but wouldn't the answer be 59 minutes since the the germs are already split into two which would take off a minute off of the hour.[/QUOTE]

Yep!

Sorry, I looked away from CAG for a couple minutes to finish my food. Enjoy your code, and +1 for Deeder trying;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Yep!

Sorry, I looked away from CAG for a couple minutes to finish my food. Enjoy your code, and +1 for Deeder trying;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks man!

[quote name='Shinra_Soldier7']I pmed you a few minutes ago but wouldn't the answer be 59 minutes since the the germs are already split into two which would take off a minute off of the hour.[/QUOTE]

That's what I just got.

Here's my solution (the show-your-work-way)

Let G(t) = 2^t where number of germs G is a function of time. G(0)=1.
In 60 minutes (1 hour), the jar would have 2^60 germs.

The function for the second scenario would be twice G(t) or 2G(t) = 2*2^t = 2^(t+1)

You want to solve for t in 2^(t+1) = 2^60
So t=59 or 59 minutes ;)

I'm new here, and have enjoyed many deals thanks to you guys, I'm From US but got a UK code might as well give away. Lurkers always steal the codes I'm looking for so I guess first person to answer question will get it PM'd

What is Kanye West's Middle name?

[quote name='mealy']I'm new here, and have enjoyed many deals thanks to you guys, I'm From US but got a UK code might as well give away. Lurkers always steal the codes I'm looking for so I guess first person to answer question will get it PM'd

What is Kanye West's Middle name?[/QUOTE]

Omari

[quote name='Gamer SDP']That's what I just got.

Here's my solution (the show-your-work-way)

Let G(t) = 2^t where number of germs G is a function of time. G(0)=1.
In 60 minutes (1 hour), the jar would have 2^60 germs.

The function for the second scenario would be twice G(t) or 2G(t) = 2*2^t = 2^(t+1)

You want to solve for t in 2^(t+1) = 2^60
So t=59 or 59 minutes ;)[/QUOTE]

It's sad when I have not done an equation in years I had to read it more than once to recall doing this in high school >.>

So, if you are a UK PSN user and you fancy trying out PlayStation Plus for 30 days with those things in mind, make sure you're logged in to Eurogamer and then click below to claim your key. If you have any problems, the best people to speak to will be at PlayStation Network support.

There are keys remaining for this giveaway.
You've successfully claimed a key!
Your Key: BKNR-L7NA-$H$2

What to do next
Congratulations! You have worked out how to push a button. Now take your code and redeem it on the PlayStation Store. If you need help figuring out how to do that, Sony has a page dedicated to you.

$$=San Andreas main character

[quote name='jlazenby1']so, if you are a uk psn user and you fancy trying out playstation plus for 30 days with those things in mind, make sure you're logged in to eurogamer and then click below to claim your key. If you have any problems, the best people to speak to will be at playstation network support.

There are keys remaining for this giveaway.
You've successfully claimed a key!
Your key: Bknr-l7na-$h$2

what to do next
congratulations! You have worked out how to push a button. Now take your code and redeem it on the playstation store. If you need help figuring out how to do that, sony has a page dedicated to you.

$$=san andreas main character[/quote]

cj:)

[quote name='SackManBoy']for an uncharted 3 online pass, what was the first PS3 game to support trophies?[/QUOTE]

super stardust hd

[quote name='SackManBoy']correct! code is on its way![/QUOTE]

Thank You!! Can't believe that I won something for the first time. Lol I bet this how it feels to win a Grammy.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Thank You!! Can't believe that I won something for the first time. Lol I bet this how it feels to win a Grammy.[/QUOTE]

i got jipped. the time stamp stays my reply was 1 minute earlier than u

[quote name='bjaigorgor']i got jipped. the time stamp stays my reply was 1 minute earlier than u[/QUOTE]

I'll give it to you then. Fair is fair, check your pm.

Faith In humanity restored! Lol.

I will say though, as excited as the person was for winning and then being willing to give it up is 5 star class.

[quote name='bjaigorgor']i got jipped. the time stamp stays my reply was 1 minute earlier than u[/QUOTE]

all apologies! i kinda feel like a douche.

got distracted immediately after my post and sent the code without thoroughly looking. Im glad the receiver was kind enough to offer.

If anybody has an extra US 30 day PSN Plus trial code they aren't gonna use and are willing to hook me up i would really appreciate it. I had one saved in my messages that Sony sent me but when my fat ps3 YLOD about 2 months ago i lost it and now i need one. Thanks in advance

UK Playstation Plus Code.
?JGC-PANA-R2RD
What is the ?
BET YOU DON'T KNOW
Are you going to say thank you?
Do you realize I'm wasting your time?
Meh.
It's A
Nah, it's actually E

[quote name='Olengie']UK Playstation Plus Code.
?JGC-PANA-R2RD
What is the ?
BET YOU DON'T KNOW
Are you going to say thank you?
Do you realize I'm wasting your time?
Meh.
It's A
Nah, it's actually E
[/QUOTE]

I didn't even take the code, the spoilers were enough to make my day.

I love you.

[quote name='Shuyinion']UK PS+
GFK3-M9NN-AHQB
(Didn't have UK credit Card)[/QUOTE]

you dont need a uk credit card. and you can use a debit or credit card .

bread's done
Back