PS3 Code Drops Here

I might be doing a decent drop soon but I need to think of a good way to give them out.

items will include nuketown 2025, Infamous Super voucher and saints row 2 download.

[quote name='Deader2818']I might be doing a decent drop soon but I need to think of a good way to give them out.

items will include nuketown 2025, Infamous Super voucher and saints row 2 download.[/QUOTE]

quote or get an image :p

[quote name='Deader2818']I might be doing a decent drop soon but I need to think of a good way to give them out.

items will include nuketown 2025, Infamous Super voucher and saints row 2 download.[/QUOTE]

I want infamous super voucher if you dont mind... has been looking for that voucher for a while

I'll take Nuketown 2025 if you decide to give them out

[quote name='Dr0p119']Provide a valid argument for/against Mayo Vs Miracle Whip[/QUOTE]
Miracle whip uses a lot of sugar and other preservatives to make up for the flavor. This in the end makes it a lot more unhealthy than Mayo.

I hope I'm around if/when that drop happens! I'd be stoked if I got Saints Row 2!

And Miracle Whip just tastes worse than Mayo. Best Foods 4 life :p

[quote name='Dr0p119']Provide a valid argument for/against Mayo Vs Miracle Whip[/QUOTE]

both are disgusting. Get some proper boars head meats. essential herbs like pepper and a little salt. no bs mayo/may wannabe needed.

if you want tang get some tabasco or rooster sauce.

[quote name='backseatdog']Assassin's Creed II Palazzo Medici Map DLC: A2P-QFAC-BUCU-7AC3-JCTV (input in main menu)
[/QUOTE]

Earlier poster said all codes taken but I redeemed this one just now. Not sure if he was just wrong, or possibly this is a multi-use code?

[quote name='hellmutt']Earlier poster said all codes taken but I redeemed this one just now. Not sure if he was just wrong, or possibly this is a multi-use code?[/QUOTE]
I don't think he tried that one due to it being in the game itself. He probably meant all the ones you can redeem in store or on site.

[quote name='Alyrian00']I don't think he tried that one due to it being in the game itself. He probably meant all the ones you can redeem in store or on site.[/QUOTE]
Yeah sorry figured was to and didnt want to put game in since all others went so fast but congrats.

[quote name='tokyostomp']both are disgusting. Get some proper boars head meats. essential herbs like pepper and a little salt. no bs mayo/may wannabe needed.

if you want tang get some tabasco or rooster sauce.[/QUOTE]
Rooster sauce rules but i do like MW but i rarely use mayo.

Lol you guys are great, I threw that out there as a joke For a way for someone else to distribute their codes.

Man, I laughed a lot. Thx ppl.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Metro: Last Light - Ranger Mode DLC
CFLC-4FND-QJLR
[/QUOTE]

took this! seriously, really wanted to play this mode but couldnt bring myself to pay for it. thanks so much!

Dishonored Backstreet Butcher Pack (EU?) : A924-A6NQ-34PA

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team(EU?) : FKFE-GANT-97Q2

WW12 The Rock(EU?) : CK63-B9NG-LTC2
: GTBD-E5NB-6JBT

Goldeneye 007 Reloaded (EU?) : YZECL-0VXDV-4S1QR-69ZZY-MW14CP (Ingame?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see a Vita drop thread, so I'll post these here.

These are for Soul Sacrifice.

Dragon Fang: JCE7-4RNN-8487

Flamebulb: 77KN-78NP-68ND

Stone Arrow: LMCL-6MNA-9AHH

[quote name='Sunfire14']I didn't see a Vita drop thread, so I'll post these here.

Stone Arrow: LMCL-6MNA-9AHH[/QUOTE]

Thanks! My brother and I each got one.

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks! My brother and I each got one.[/QUOTE]

There is a surprise... How in the hell do you get these codes so damn fast hellmutt?

[quote name='Sunfire14']I didn't see a Vita drop thread, so I'll post these here.

Dragon Fang: JCE7-4RNN-8487

Stone Arrow: LMCL-6MNA-9AHH[/QUOTE]

Where did you get these? Very interested in getting some for myself.

[quote name='Usuyami']Where did you get these? Very interested in getting some for myself.[/QUOTE]

I got them from the Playstation RLS, I do not have the game so I figured I would drop them here. I believe they were obtained via preorder bonuses at some point as well.

Lego Lord of the Rings DLC Weapon Pack
12 new weapons with special skills

4HT7-ACNH-7L8H

DPQL-F4ND-86GG

8FQN-G7NF-MC5B

EGQN-HJNA-JCED

TEE3-PDN7-T434

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Lego Lord of the Rings 360 DLC Weapon Pack

4HT7-ACNH-7L8H
[/QUOTE]

I got the first code, thanks! I just started playing this game a few days ago, so this is perfect!

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Lego Lord of the Rings DLC Weapon Pack

DPQL-F4ND-86GG

[/QUOTE]

Used this one. Thanks!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']There is a surprise... How in the hell do you get these codes so damn fast hellmutt?[/QUOTE]
Some use script to notify of changed url but got me who uses here... i bet enough. :bouncy:

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Lego Lord of the Rings PS3 DLC Weapon Pack

27JA-K4NH-43BE
[/QUOTE]

used this one thanks

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']Lego Lord of the Rings PS3 DLC Weapon Pack

PNFM-Q8NG-K95A
C5CQ-33N8-GQBA
649B-GCNH-5JKM
27JA-K4NH-43BE
4EG2-MDNQ-H8F9
9QJK-K9NN-NTK5[/QUOTE]

I used the 3rd code. I think they're all used now. Thanks! :)

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']
Lego Lord of the Rings PS3 DLC Weapon Pack

BR5N-9QNQ-59H2
EHG2-A7N3-D6LH
B88J-NCNL-GBKR
EQ3R-7QNJ-4C67
3E62-T2N5-GEE6[/QUOTE]

All are used up and no one said thank you :(

missed again.... Lurkers all on this place now... I rarely give for awhile now on here. I randomly meet cool people in game and give now. oh well dont mind others get but lurkers suk...

I got two UK PS+ Trial codes to give away, since Sony doesn't want to accept my credit card...
Anyway, figure out the missing letter and it's yours.

1st code: ?GP3 - TJNF - NBDT
Hint: A very popular game developed by id Software.

2nd code: 34LD - ?QN5 - T6EE
Hint: He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... A Dark Knight.

[quote name='Decypher']I got two UK PS+ Trial codes to give away, since Sony doesn't want to accept my credit card...
Anyway, figure out the missing letter and it's yours.

1st code: ?GP3 - TJNF - NBDT
Hint: A very popular game developed by id Software.

2nd code: 34LD - ?QN5 - T6EE
Hint: He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... A Dark Knight.[/QUOTE]

superman? :p

Free code for Amazing Spider-man game DLC on PS3 (had this for a while now in my Amazing Spider-man blu-ray box but hadn't noticed it before):

Vigilante Suit: 7M7K-J8NK-35K3

[quote name='Wookie2']Free code for Amazing Spider-man game DLC on PS3 (had this for a while now in my Amazing Spider-man blu-ray box but hadn't noticed it before):

Vigilante Suit: 7M7K-J8NK-35K3[/QUOTE]

Darn, taken already.

[quote name='Wookie2']Free code for Amazing Spider-man game DLC on PS3 (had this for a while now in my Amazing Spider-man blu-ray box but hadn't noticed it before):

beat the lurkers, thanks a ton!

and also i wanted to remind everyone that has gow ascensions that THE LAST OF US DEMO WILL BE UP IN TWO HOURS!!!

Thanks for the drop. Tried, but it looks like the code expired (or was mistyped)

[quote name='SackManBoy']beat the lurkers, thanks a ton!

and also i wanted to remind everyone that has gow ascensions that THE LAST OF US DEMO WILL BE UP IN TWO HOURS!!![/QUOTE]

:applause:

bread's done
Back