PS3 Code Drops Here

here's one for the lurkers:

I8PH-CIBD-RK2H[/size]

and here's one for my caggahs:[/size]

ill send a code for the Greatness Awaits Dynamic theme to the first person to reply saying where my name comes from.[/size]
I was too late, but Buddy Ebsen was awesome! I loved Barnaby and Cannon. The crossover episodes were the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
From the detective television show Barnaby Jones
well damn lol, didnt even know that show existed. if no one can guess where my name came from in 10 minutes the code goes to GregSal1. (not the 1970s detective television show Barnaby Jones, google harder)

here u go guys a few codes enjoy!

Dishonored DLC Shadow Rat Pack
87AC-DTN5-G957
B6G3-L2N3-H4PD
QCL3-2AN6-5L8K
2RJP-AANR-K3FK
EG6P-TCNR-JR8C
AAJD-CBNN-A6F2
MK4L-R3NC-PT2Q

Little Big Planet Karting PS3 DLC Kevin Buttler
RMGA-KNNE-PJQC
7LED-4ANH-LNN9
FEEL-9AN4-JE4M
FPKF-NFNE-EC34
All the Dishonored were lurked!! Not a soul even said thanks, f-ing lurkers!

First person to quote my post and include a picture of GOW:A with your CAG screenname beside it will get a 3 part preorder bonus I have for the game I cant remember what all was included but I figured this would be a way to prevent lurking

First person to quote my post and include a picture of GOW:A with your CAG screenname beside it will get a 3 part preorder bonus I have for the game I cant remember what all was included but I figured this would be a way to prevent lurking
done

Me please!

Hang on, trying to get my image up, doesn't like the url from my twitter. grr.

Here is a link to image...

https://twitter.com/digitaIink/status/357665238465789952

I don't know if these work so good luck.

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass

65HA-2QNJ-D57C

Battlefield 3 Online Pass

CJB3-87NE-2AHJ

Rage Wasteland Sewer Missions

H83N-RDNM-QEAJ

EU region code drops.  They're for minis. 

Velocity (Mini)
TL4J-LPNQ-GFD7

Breakquest (Mini)
EEMR-T2NC-Q6ME

Canabalt (Mini)
GLBT-93N5-2MCQ

Wizorb (Mini)
5B5F-CGNA-CKAD

PS3 NA Injustice Green Arrow skin code.
4KLR-M3N3-8BKE

optinmailing2_01.jpg

Hey Soul Sacrifice fans

I'll give this game a great set of codes if you can reply to me WHY YOU LOVE VIDEO GAMING.
Love it because it feels so interactive. I know a lot of people consider it a waste of time, but I find it so much more fulfilling than watching a movie or TV.

EDIT: I assume you meant reply to your quote. If you meant PM than oops!

Hey Soul Sacrifice fans

I'll give this game a great set of codes if you can reply to me WHY YOU LOVE VIDEO GAMING.
i'd like to get these codes but fear that I already have them (pre-order dlc)

gaming is awesome because I would have murdered several people in real life if not for it.

Hey Soul Sacrifice fans

The answer is simple. Video games allow me to experience things I would never ever would be able to do in real life. For example, I can be a rock star and perform for a packed stadium of fans, or I can be a professional athlete, or drive an expensive sports car I can never afford, or I can experience what it's like to be in a war. All this and more makes it pretty easy for me to love being a gamer.

video games lower crime rate so that can and will make the world a better place if we can get more people hooked on games and not drugs

Cool thread. I'll have to see if I have any I can contribute via a trivia question or something to confound the lurkers.

i have an online pass for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale to first quote who answers this question correctly;

What is my Username?

bread's done
Back