PS3 Code Drops Here

I've learned my lesson with these drops.

Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack DLC

first to QUOTE gets the code in a PM

olengie's showed up on my notifications. he got it. i'll try looking next time >.<

and olengie decided to be awesome and send the code to bjaigorgor. I wish more CAG's were like him. :)
Missed it. Noooo

I have a Jewel Keepers: Easter Island and Urbanix code for PS3, if you want it PM me.

and its gone

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN codes

COD Ghosts Freefall map:  
KNNH-ADN2-F8N3

Ass Creed IV Upgrade to PS4 code (requires PS3 disc):  
GEPH-A7NJ-26KB

COD GHOSTS Upgrade to PS4 code (requires PS3 disc):
65MB-QNNQ-D4D3

injustice 52 Character Skins:
QHKJ-GQNE-PNAQ

Ass Creed 4 Preorder DLC:
4423-BBNF-FTK4

Ass Creed 4 Uplay pass:  
MABA-N2N5-9G62

Need for Speed Rivals PS4 DLC:  
E682-3DNH-A79L
    and  
 5D8D-74NJ-2RCR

PSN codes

COD Ghosts Freefall map:
KNNH-ADN2-F8N3

Ass Creed IV Upgrade to PS4 code (requires PS3 disc):
GEPH-A7NJ-26KB

COD GHOSTS Upgrade to PS4 code (requires PS3 disc):
65MB-QNNQ-D4D3

injustice 52 Character Skins:
QHKJ-GQNE-PNAQ

Ass Creed 4 Preorder DLC:
4423-BBNF-FTK4

Ass Creed 4 Uplay pass:
MABA-N2N5-9G62

Need for Speed Rivals PS4 DLC:
E682-3DNH-A79L
and
5D8D-74NJ-2RCR
All taken and nobody thanks, so thanks anyway for great post.

Two 7 Day Trial codes for Playstation + (US)

2CCK-TENC-2PC2

GBQH-JHNT-HKTT

Both these are active until 3/31/2014, enjoy.

Both redeemed. You're both welcome =)

Injustice Theme

e1f8-23nh-654h

Missing digit is first letter of answer. 

1= season of Smallville featuring Doomsday

2= Superman's weakness

3= Emerald Archer's surname

4 & 5= Superman's secret identity

6= Batman villain?

I know I'm a new member, but I agree. These threads should definitely be members-only because I see so many codes lurked that it nearly defeats the purpose of them.

Being member only does nothing to stop lurking, it has been tried. Members are likely the culprit most of the times as they can get the instant emails. It shouldn't matter either way though, you are giving it out to be kind not for praise. Being thanked is ideal and polite but not the point. Every post about lurkers is toxic and poisoning your own well. If someone didn't get thanked, then say it yourself and leave out the negativity.

When a code is posted, you should expect it to be used in the span of 30 seconds to 3-5 minutes. Anytime after, you might as well kiss it goodbye. Complaining on how you missed it, by several hours means nothing; why would you expect it to be active after 5 hours after the initial post anyway? 

If you want a code, you might as well pay attention to your subscriptions and be quick about it. Since most often or not, someone else has the same idea as you.

Hello everybody who is reading,

I need God of War Ascension Online Pass for EU region, if anyone got please send me I would not only appreciate it and will pray for you. 

Hello everybody who is reading,

I need God of War Ascension Online Pass for EU region, if anyone got please send me I would not only appreciate it and will pray for you.
Rules of this subforum: "NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES".

Why don't you cut out the middle-man and just pray directly to god to give you the code?

[quote name="cag826" post="11476400" timestamp="1390813768"]Rules of this subforum: "NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES".

Why don't you cut out the middle-man and just pray directly to god to give you the code?[/quote]And who prays for a video game lol.

HJA2-9JNN-35PP

ps plus 14 day trial eu only!!
On the PC: "This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC." (normal for a valid PS+ code)

On the console: "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." (I did double-check several times since I can't copy-paste from the forum)

So that's odd.

On the PC: "This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC." (normal for a valid PS+ code)

On the console: "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." (I did double-check several times since I can't copy-paste from the forum)

So that's odd.
You're an hour late in posting, so it's most likely used.

bread's done
Back