PS3 Code Drops Here

Here are some free codes:

Black Flag Uplay Passport
K3AC-N7NA-3RBT

Black Flag Mystery Pack and Kenway's Legacy
RD3E-R4NT-KHR2

COD: Ghosts Free Fall Map
TDGJ-R7N9-33CA

Yeah. When people post codes without asking for PM, I'm guessing they don't really care who gets it. They just want to help people out, regardless of the recipients membership or gratitude. A special kind of good guy for sure.

Can codes be entered to see if they're active without completely using them? Not sure if a code has been used on some things but I don't want to use it either...

Yeah, just log into PSN, enter the code. It will tell you what, in theory, you'd be activating if it's still good.
THen, don't activate, just cancel.

If the code is bad, it will say its bad or its been used.

Hope this helps

Yeah. When people post codes without asking for PM, I'm guessing they don't really care who gets it. They just want to help people out, regardless of the recipients membership or gratitude. A special kind of good guy for sure.
For me, the whole point of a "code drop" is to just drop my unwanted codes so I don't have them taking up space in my inbox or whatever and, at the same time, I know they're being used by someone instead of sitting around until they eventually expire. If people want to implement little games or do things by PM, that's fine by me (although I feel like it defeats the purpose), but I prefer putting out less effort and not clogging the thread with a bunch of "Pick me! Pick me!" posts.

Hi, is there someone who can spare to me a trial code for ps plus? I really need one for a digital sale. If u can, please PM the code to me. Thanks

Hi, is there someone who can spare to me a trial code for ps plus? I really need one for a digital sale. If u can, please PM the code to me. Thanks
If you have never had PlayStation Plus on an account, you can use this 14-Day Trial from the Store. This is a one-time use free trial on an account.

You will need a credit card on the account to activate the trial. Be sure to remove the information after activation. You also have turn off the automatic renewal otherwise it automatically charges for the 1-month membership at $10.

Yeah I know, but I cant do it cuz for some reason Sony doesnt allow credit cards with PO Box address lol (I dont live in US). Anyway I dont really need it right now cuz the sale is over, but thanks for helping dude :)

bread's done
Back