PS3 Code Drops Here

63GB-RRND-2NA5 (i think, i was having some trouble with my copy paste skills)
thx OP/CAG! much appreciated generosity - will reciprocate when I have a code to share

DC Uuniverse Online Items (EU only)

Harley Quinn’s Malicious Mallet (Game Pack)

- 26GA-FENR-93PE
- 2689-PJNE-EAKP

Deathstroke’s Draw (Game Pack)

- 2GNT-TTNE-JBNN
- 2LDH-NAN6-2NC6
- 2LDH-6MN6-2DJ7

Scarecrow’s Screamer (Game Pack)

- 2P9Q-D8N7-7997
- 2PAA-P5N4-D5AL

The Penguin’s Gun-brella (Game Pack)

- 23BT-6LN4-NEAA
- 23C5-CRN2-2GMR
- 23C7-E5NC-A33M

[quote name='bsmalls']L.A. Noire DLC

The Consul's Car
ECRB-7RND-CQR9

A Slip Of The Tongue
HT8C-94NR-F3DG[/QUOTE]
Both lurker.

First one to guess what 2 of my favorite video games are gets a Infamous 2 mission pack. Either PM me or post here. Hint: My avatar is from one of them lol.

[quote name='Maxdenver']Scott Pilgrim Code

HT6K-G6PV-FTR5[/QUOTE]

Lurked.
If only I had my PS3 set up, connected to the right Wifi and had already downloaded the fucking update....

[quote name='sunghost']First one to guess what 2 of my favorite video games are gets a Infamous 2 mission pack. Either PM me or post here. Hint: My avatar is from one of them lol.[/QUOTE]
Kingdom hearts series

[quote name='sunghost']lol I should've set a limit to begin with. I'll give everyone 6 guesses (each game counts as 1 guess).[/QUOTE]
Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid 2

[quote name='Pulse_Cannon']Kingdom hearts series[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='Oaxan']Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid 2[/QUOTE]

I liked Valkyria Chronicles, but I haven't gotten far in the game.. not one of my favorites as of yet. I know it's shocking.. I haven't played MGS2.

[quote name='Maxdenver']On a side note...completely unrelated to the contest...where is your avatar picture from?[/QUOTE]

That would make it too easy if I told you!! lol. I like Infamous 1 & 2 but they're not my favorites, and neither are the others from that list.

[quote name='sunghost']That would make it too easy if I told you!! lol. I like Infamous 1 & 2 but they're not my favorites, and neither are the others from that list.[/QUOTE]
Uncharted series
The world ends with you

[quote name='Pulse_Cannon']Uncharted series
The world ends with you[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 1 & 2 are my 2 favorite PS3 games so I'll give it to you. BTW my avatar pic is from Phantom Dust.

A fellow CAG game me this code a while back....Thank you.

but i no longer have my PS3: its DJ tiesto pack for DJ Hero 2. dont know if it still works. if you use it, please comment.

TN3P-3RNA-D5K5

[quote name='ral1121']A fellow CAG game me this code a while back....Thank you.

but i no longer have my PS3: its DJ tiesto pack for DJ Hero 2. dont know if it still works. if you use it, please comment.

TN3P-3RNA-D5K5[/QUOTE]

No longer works, thanks anyway

I don't know if anyone is going to need this, but since I bought F3AR for the ps3 and seeing as I don't use a ps3, pm me if you want the code for the F3AR pass and the shredder weapon.
Edit: Hellmutt was the first to pm so he got the codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vashtheowner']I don't know if anyone is going to need this, but since I bought F3AR for the ps3 and seeing as I don't use a ps3, pm me if you want the code for the F3AR pass and the shredder weapon.
Edit: Hellmutt was the first to pm so he got the codes.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks so much for the code!

[quote name='Barnolde']inFamous 2 sniper blast codes from Schick

47CB-QPNE-DH98[/QUOTE]

Used this one. Thanks!!

the other 2 were taken

@ sunghost: Phantom Dust was on Xbox, right? I had that game, pretty awesome, always got my ass handed to me on XBL tho haha

Subway Sandwich costume - PlayStation Home

RA3Q-P7NJ-9NG2

Flight of the Conchords ("Bowie") Season 1, Episode 6

44BD-B8NG-FEA9

inFamous 2 Power Enhancement

DQ2R-EJNE-3EL7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jscme']Here's another Uncharted Beta Code courtesy of Subway:

8N32-BMN5-QLT9[/QUOTE]
taken, plz mention if you took it unless it was a lurker

bread's done
Back