PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='UnknownAssassin']I have a couple codes. First to PM gets whichever one they desired (please specify the one you want). -Bulletstorm Online Pass - Portal 2 (PS3) Steam Code[/QUOTE]
pms not working but i tried for portal 2

[quote name='lokizz']when does the r3 beta go live on plus?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you found out the date yet so here's all the dates for US & EU:
In North America, Early Access to the public beta began August 4th. You can gain access to this by redeeming a voucher included in specially marked copies of SOCOM4.

In European / SCEE Territories, Early Access to the Public Beta begins on August 10th. Subscribers to PlayStation Plus in these territories will be able to download the beta from their PSN+ Section of the store.

If you pre-order the game via Amazon.com prior to August 18th, North American customers can receive access on August 15th.

North American PSN+ Subscribers can download the beta on August 23rd.

The beta will be posted publicly and free-to-all on the PSN Store on August 30th, for one final weekend of playing!

Also here are some codes:

inFamous 2 Sniper Blast Power:
MNGM-JEN2-LMKC
KT9F-DJNJ-TLAF
BK23-35NE-4DQD
NAHT-FCNR-6H8L
LQHC-86NQ-RGKC

GT5 Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special":
C6PH-P8N5-PB46
8CBL-67NP-5K88
75JK-5GNQ-P83A
RNM7-9FNJ-4PHB
9D6H-F8N2-HBHE

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack & Theme:
FNB9-4ANG-737Q

[quote name='Wchillinman']
MNGM-JEN2-LMKC

GT5 Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special":
C6PH-P8N5-PB46 [/QUOTE]
Got these, thanks!

[quote name='Wchillinman']
LQHC-86NQ-RGKC
[/QUOTE]

Took this one.
Thank you~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea if they've been invalidated yet, but here's a couple of codes:

Killzone 3 Unlock points
3MK2-GHNP-B384

Sex Bob-ombs HOME avatar tee
B8ML-M9BC-6PAP

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have no idea if they've been invalidated yet, but here's a couple of codes:

Killzone 3 Unlock points
3MK2-GHNP-B384

B8ML-M9BC-6PAP
[/QUOTE]

Dang lurkers must have gotten the tee

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have no idea if they've been invalidated yet, but here's a couple of codes:

Killzone 3 Unlock points
3MK2-GHNP-B384

B8ML-M9BC-6PAP
[/QUOTE]
Little late but I got the tee, not sure about points. Thanks!

[quote name='zoobo']this thread is sure less active than the xbox one! :X[/QUOTE]

Purely based on that Microsoft gives away a ton of free stuff from themselves and teamed promotions to 360/PC owners while Sony doesn't give away anything except like 1 move set or a controller keyboard at each place they go to for sporting events or Comic Con and E3. Unless you are lucky enough to get in there first come first served rewards program of course. I wanna say most codes in this thread have come from generous people (either themselves or a private website contest they had no use for) or Subway/Schick contests.

[quote name='COLDblood']Some kind of rule that people cant post codes here if they want?[/QUOTE]

They can do what ever they want. We just don't want lurkers taking 14.99 worth of DLC content and not even leaving a TY to the poster.

Post whatever you want but people in the group won't give codes away to people giving them out to lurkers.

[quote name='needler420']They can do what ever they want. We just don't want lurkers taking 14.99 worth of DLC content and not even leaving a TY to the poster.

Post whatever you want but people in the group won't give codes away to people giving them out to lurkers.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Since when did the Nazi party take over this thread? I think folks are missing the spirit of things. Post if you want, don't post if you don't want. If you want to be sure that the code goes to a member, then the best way is to use PM. The second best way is to use the group that was set up. There could just as easily be lurkers in the group as there are in the main thread, although it's just a bit less likely.

[quote name='hellmutt']Huh? Since when did the Nazi party take over this thread? I think folks are missing the spirit of things. Post if you want, don't post if you don't want. If you want to be sure that the code goes to a member, then the best way is to use PM. The second best way is to use the group that was set up. There could just as easily be lurkers in the group as there are in the main thread, although it's just a bit less likely.[/QUOTE]

If your lurking in the social group then you at least had to have registered with the site. Therefore most likely to at least say TY.

In this thread you don't even have to be a member of the site to take codes.

No one is stopping from anyone from posting what they want were just regulating it so more appreciated members get the codes. Since the group was started yesterday or the day before its really taking off.

Another words the motive is to stop seeing posts that go oh dam lurkers took it. At the very least they'll have to sign up with the site and join the social group. From where its heading I think we will see a increase in that as more and more members start giving the codes to other members.

[quote name='needler420']If your lurking in the social group then you at least had to have registered with the site. Therefore most likey to at least say TY.

No one is stopping from anyone from posting what they want were just regulating it so more appreciated members get the codes. Since the group was started yesterday or the day before its really taking off.[/QUOTE]
Yep yesterday by me.

[quote name='needler420']If your lurking in the social group then you at least had to have registered with the site. Therefore most likely to at least say TY.

No one is stopping from anyone from posting what they want were just regulating it so more appreciated members get the codes. Since the group was started yesterday or the day before its really taking off.

Another words the motive is to stop seeing posts that go oh dam lurkers took it. At the very least they'll have to sign up with the site and join the social group. From where its heading I think we will see a increase in that as more and more members start giving the codes to other members.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I do realize it is frustrating and annoying. I just think threatening members (who might drop a code in this thread) to be blacklisted goes a bit over the top. I don't think we're that kind of people here.

[quote name='hellmutt']Trust me, I do realize it is frustrating and annoying. I just think threatening members (who might drop a code in this thread) to be blacklisted goes a bit over the top. I don't think we're that kind of people here.[/QUOTE]

Over 100 people would disagree with you. And that's over a hundred people in less then 48 hours. I don't think any of those 100+ will be posting codes in here.

Also were not blacklisting anyone I don't think. Anyone can join. I just Highly doubt the 120 members will post codes out of the social group.

An xbox group is doing the same thing they're at 250+ members.

Okay, you're getting a little demanding, guys.

People who don't like lurkers can join the group.
People who don't give 2 shits about who gets the codes can stay here.

To be honest even though I joined the group I don't really see it serving the purpose I thought it would. So far only two people have posted codes in the thread. Yes, other people have given away codes but those people didn't post the codes, they sent them through pm which could have just as easily been done here instead.

I have the Unlockable Truck DLC code for use with Split/Second for PS3.... This came with the Walmart version.

Shoot me a PM if you want it, I'm not going to post it here for the lurkers to grab.

UPDATE: code is GONE ...... taken by sir-fly

[quote name='ManChowder']I have the Unlockable Truck DLC code for use with Split/Second for PS3.... This came with the Walmart version.

Shoot me a PM if you want it, I'm not going to post it here for the lurkers to grab.

UPDATE: code is GONE ...... taken by sir-fly[/QUOTE]

thanks i will use it as soon as the store is back up

[quote name='Boty_27']Anyone want to trade a Killzone 3 Super Voucher for something good you have?[/QUOTE]

This is not the trade thread. I'll be happy to take the Killzone 3 voucher for nothing though ;)

[quote name='Hunter_Silver']To be honest even though I joined the group I don't really see it serving the purpose I thought it would. So far only two people have posted codes in the thread. Yes, other people have given away codes but those people didn't post the codes, they sent them through pm which could have just as easily been done here instead.[/QUOTE]

That's a lot of whats going to happen because frankly finding the club, clicking the thread, posting the code is a bigger hassle just to get a digital thank you. Personally I drop codes on my sites twitter and unless I do a contest I dont get a thank you. It sucks but then again most people are not that sincere so whats the different?

[quote name='admiralvic']That's a lot of whats going to happen because frankly finding the club, clicking the thread, posting the code is a bigger hassle just to get a digital thank you. Personally I drop codes on my sites twitter and unless I do a contest I dont get a thank you. It sucks but then again most people are not that sincere so whats the different?[/QUOTE]

I did it because I thought it would basically help everyone's chances to get a code. Instead in four pages, two codes have been dropped (one from me on the first page), and the other posts are basically saying "i got a code, pm me" or "i want a code, can i have it?".

Seems to be a pointless group for code drops if people are just going to be pm'ing. If it continues, I'm dropping the group.

[quote name='4thHorseman']I did it because I thought it would basically help everyone's chances to get a code. Instead in four pages, two codes have been dropped (one from me on the first page), and the other posts are basically saying "i got a code, pm me" or "i want a code, can i have it?".

Seems to be a pointless group for code drops if people are just going to be pm'ing. If it continues, I'm dropping the group.[/QUOTE]

Leave the group then.:roll:

[quote name='Boty_27']Anyone want to trade a Killzone 3 Super Voucher for something good you have?[/QUOTE]

nope droped the codes or gave them away already... whats a super voucher? pm it to me

[quote name='sir-fly']nope droped the codes or gave them away already... whats a super voucher? pm it to me[/QUOTE]

It's sony's fancy way of saying its all kinds of DLC. The Killzone 3 one is worthless though. Between too many helghast editions, them being 50 several times at several stores and the fact the content wasn't that special... it has no real value.

The content if anyone is interested...

Retro Map Pack (free from Schick, Slurpee, preorder)
Double XP for 24 hours (Slurpee)
Access to all weapons for 24 hours (wasnt this a gamestop preorder bonus?)
Dynamic theme (is the one included with schick map packs or the original ones at least. Its called "the hatch" if you want to google it)
Soundtrack (PSN download =\)
Behind the Scenes video (this might matter to some)

For the person offering ill give you the motorstorm premier pack for it.

[quote name='admiralvic']It's sony's fancy way of saying its all kinds of DLC. The Killzone 3 one is worthless though. Between too many helghast editions, them being 50 several times at several stores and the fact the content wasn't that special... it has no real value.

The content if anyone is interested...

Dynamic theme (is the one included with schick map packs or the original ones at least. Its called "the hatch" if you want to google it)

For the person offering ill give you the motorstorm premier pack for it.[/QUOTE]
So your giving the voucher free? I'm interested...

[quote name='admiralvic']The content if anyone is interested...

For the person offering ill give you the motorstorm premier pack for it.[/QUOTE]
Please STOP using this as a god damn trade thread. -.-

[quote name='admiralvic']Guess I cant explain what something is either... :roll:[/QUOTE]

There not mad about that, there mad about:
[quote name='admiralvic']

Which is blatantly trading in a freebie thread. There is already PS3 code trading thread to do exactly what both of you want to do which is trade. Which I shall post below for those that don't know.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233859

[quote name='NismoZ32']There not mad about that, there mad about:

Which is blatantly trading in a freebie thread. There is already PS3 code trading thread to do exactly what both of you want to do which is trade. Which I shall post below for those that don't know.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233859[/QUOTE]

Yet part of my post was cropped, but the SV content list remained and I got a person after asking for the SV + a PM asking for it...

[quote name='MegaXtrike']Hi dude!

I read your post in the psn drop thread,, and Im interested in two of you codes

Retro Map Pack
soundtrack

I'd appreciate if you give me one of them or both

Please :)[/QUOTE]

As far as my offer it was purely because I posted in reply...

So just got an email from Amazon for preordering Resistance 3 I got a beta code to play from August 15th till Sept 4th. So to the guy I asked for his code on here thanks! But got one myself now

[quote name='admiralvic']
the motorstorm premier pack[/QUOTE]

I'm highly interested in that.

Edit: Got it on eBay for $1

bread's done
Back