PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='beane316']Ratchet and Clank avatars, home items, etc.

N28N-BTNG-ABQT[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the items! Totally cool, I finally got one of these codes ;)

[quote name='exceed19']Thanks for the items! Totally cool, I finally got one of these codes ;)[/QUOTE]

Once again, you can go get these codes by yourself, per the instructions I just posted to this thread. I continue to be amazed how many people are just thrilled to pick up a Ratchet and Clank code on this thread when the instructions to get them on your own are also in this thread!

Multi use code for Uncharted 3 PS3 Static Theme and UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception logo PSN Avatar
Theme : - 93N6-BHNA-9QC5

[quote name='hellmutt']Once again, you can go get these codes by yourself, per the instructions I just posted to this thread. I continue to be amazed how many people are just thrilled to pick up a Ratchet and Clank code on this thread when the instructions to get them on your own are also in this thread![/QUOTE]
Usually I would agree with you, but many people keep getting invalid codes from the website.

[quote name='pmkatiyar']Multi use code for Uncharted 3 PS3 Static Theme and UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception logo PSN Avatar
Avatar : - ANAK-R6N9-5F56[/QUOTE]

Thank You. I used the code for the theme.

[quote name='pmkatiyar']Multi use code for Uncharted 3 PS3 Static Theme and UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception logo PSN Avatar

Thanks!

Thank you so much :lol:

Thanks for the theme dude.
So these Ratchet and Clank codes, There's supposed at least 3 right? 1 and 3 are the video and register codes, but where is two? Also, I think people should mention where they got the codes from they're posting.

Resistance 3 Promo codes for Multiplayer titles: Sentinel, Chimera Slayer, The Survivor, I Heart Chimera, and Walmart Shopper.

3TE7-PFNA-NRL4
NLR6-6NN3-T89P
7335-7JNR-N4G9
6EPB-39NF-K493
PM9Q-H8N8-3FA4
6C8H-39NT-8MG8
5CHK-BGN3-PA2N
Q87P-HQNB-R424
H8FR-QPNT-6QGT

[quote name='zennoux']Resistance 3 Promo codes for Multiplayer titles: Sentinel, Chimera Slayer, The Survivor, I Heart Chimera, and Walmart Shopper.

3TE7-PFNA-NRL4
NLR6-6NN3-T89P
7335-7JNR-N4G9
6EPB-39NF-K493
PM9Q-H8N8-3FA4
6C8H-39NT-8MG8
5CHK-BGN3-PA2N
Q87P-HQNB-R424
H8FR-QPNT-6QGT[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got Q87P-HQNB-R424

[quote name='zennoux']Resistance 3 Promo codes for Multiplayer titles: Sentinel, Chimera Slayer, The Survivor, I Heart Chimera, and Walmart Shopper.

3TE7-PFNA-NRL4
NLR6-6NN3-T89P
7335-7JNR-N4G9
6EPB-39NF-K493
PM9Q-H8N8-3FA4
6C8H-39NT-8MG8
5CHK-BGN3-PA2N
Q87P-HQNB-R424
H8FR-QPNT-6QGT[/QUOTE]

All used. I really wanted one to:cry:

3TE7-PFNA-NRL4
NLR6-6NN3-T89P
7335-7JNR-N4G9
6EPB-39NF-K493
PM9Q-H8N8-3FA4
6C8H-39NT-8MG8
5CHK-BGN3-PA2N
Q87P-HQNB-R424
H8FR-QPNT-6QGT[/QUOTE]

All taken now. I missed out. Thanks for the giveaway! Question: Where did these codes come from?

[quote name='hellmutt']All taken now. I missed out. Thanks for the giveaway! Question: Where did these codes come from?[/QUOTE]

If you look at the last MP title, it should be pretty obvious where these came from.

I m too late, all codes consumed already. But thanks OP
4.png

[quote name='rpg']Ratchet and Clank avatars, home items, etc.

JJKK-B8NK-598E
QRBJ-THNN-BLBG[/QUOTE]

Man, do I love your siganture. I can't take my eyes away. LOL

[quote name='popular penguin']It's a surprise! :bouncy:
HPFA-9EN9-HRQK
[/QUOTE]

rc beta but i canceled it since i have it already

[quote name='popular penguin']It's a surprise! :bouncy:
HPFA-9EN9-HRQK
[/QUOTE]
Thank you SO MUCH! The only code I seen where just huge drops and I couldnt get one. Used this. Thank You!

[quote name='popular penguin']Oh, then this must be the R&C swag pack (what I meant to post earlier :wall:):
NQAG-24NN-CG74
[/QUOTE]

:) thanks for the swag pack. Its like a crack in time with tools for destruction. ;)

[quote name='thekratoskilla']what was in the swag PACK ??[/QUOTE]

Stuff from the R&C newsletter. Basically 4 avatars, a theme, and some home stuff.

Here are 4 Ratchet & Clank ALL4ONE Beta codes. Beta is only until the 27th. Figured 4 would be a good amount to give away.

B6J9-EFN9-QTJJ
8GHH-83N5-9LPD
BJGP-7NNG-CJG7
K68A-AANC-GD6J

[quote name='cheapboyes']Here are 4 Ratchet & Clank ALL4ONE Beta codes. Beta is only until the 27th. Figured 4 would be a good amount to give away.

B6J9-EFN9-QTJJ
8GHH-83N5-9LPD
BJGP-7NNG-CJG7
K68A-AANC-GD6J[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I took the 2nd code.

Got these in a used game, not sure if they have been redeemed

L.A. Noire
The Sharpshooter Detective Suit
JT5D-HDNJ-3JL7
The Consul's car traffic case
2EEG-4MNK-32G4

[quote name='Jesse757x']Got these in a used game, not sure if they have been redeemed

L.A. Noire
JT5D-HDNJ-3JL7
2EEG-4MNK-32G4
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, they are both valid. I redeemed Sharpshooter, the other one still works for someone.

[quote name='Jesse757x']Got these in a used game, not sure if they have been redeemed

L.A. Noire
JT5D-HDNJ-3JL7
2EEG-4MNK-32G4
[/QUOTE]

I got Consul's Car. Thank you :)

[quote name='deman8899']Just so you guys know ratchetandclank.com has beta codes for everyone now :)[/QUOTE]

Where? I can't find it. :(

bread's done
Back