2 codes for the consuls car la noire again they should be good
pmfn dknb b9k4
tmpk 52nr l9tg

Last edited by a moderator:
thumb-kitty.png

Battlefield 3
"Bye Kitty" Dog Tag
Voucher: DQ5M-89N5-9RFK

if only we could trade stuff...i can now get plenty of batman beyond skins (friend drinks nos, but doesnt care for the free stuff). ah well :/

anyone want the skin (ps3 or 360)? i can get it per request

[quote name='fearlubu']if only we could trade stuff...i can now get plenty of batman beyond skins (friend drinks nos, but doesnt care for the free stuff). ah well :/

anyone want the skin (ps3 or 360)? i can get it per request[/QUOTE]

I would like one for PS3. Thank you.

[quote name='fearlubu']if only we could trade stuff...i can now get plenty of batman beyond skins (friend drinks nos, but doesnt care for the free stuff). ah well :/

I wouldn't mind a PS3 code as well...

PM'd you fearlubu. I could use a PS3 skin

i'd like one for the PS3 if possible :)

If you are able get another one, could I have one for PlayStation 3? Thanks.

If you have an extra code I'd like one to for the PS3 please. Thanks man!

Here's a code for Uncharted 3.

K6M4-E7NH-MRFB

I don't know what it is. All I know is it's for the multiplayer game and Sony sent it to me.

[quote name='ampsy05']Here's a code for Uncharted 3.

K6M4-E7NH-MRFB

I don't know what it is. All I know is it's for the multiplayer game and Sony sent it to me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got that, it was the Multiplayer Beta Avatar.

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks, I got that, it was the Multiplayer Beta Avatar.[/QUOTE]

Darn, missed it by minutes. But is it possible for you to post the picture of the avatar? I am interested in what it looks like.

lol hot damn, that was a terrible idea to bring this up!

i mean i said i had plenty, but this seems like a lot of work XD its not like he keeps them or anything >_>

OK heres how itll go, ill see how many i can get and pm them in a first come first serve basis (those who replied) until (IF) i get to iglowinthedark and thekratoskilla because your names are silly!

if i complete the current requests then the codes that come afterward will be posted as comments

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I haz one please for PS3?

I would absolutely love one in my pm box :)

I wouldn't mind a Batman Beyond skin for PS3 if anyone has a spare one.

But here's some codes for some Uncharted 3 stuff I've got:

Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme:
BE62-9ANC-488B
5Q5J-DTN7-PAAH
5BFN-LRNR-HCF8
G53R-GENA-3DCR
22KL-LJNF-ELTP
KMFC-5LNC-9TP5

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Cash Bonus:
DDE6-L3NP-Q9L8
T9P4-ENN4-7QNE

[quote name='fearlubu']lol hot damn, that was a terrible idea to bring this up!

i mean i said i had plenty, but this seems like a lot of work XD its not like he keeps them or anything >_>

OK heres how itll go, ill see how many i can get and pm them in a first come first serve basis (those who replied) until (IF) i get to iglowinthedark and thekratoskilla because your names are silly!

if i complete the current requests then the codes that come afterward will be posted as comments

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']I wouldn't mind a Batman Beyond skin for PS3 if anyone has a spare one.

But here's some codes for some Uncharted 3 stuff I've got:

Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme:
BE62-9ANC-488B
5Q5J-DTN7-PAAH
5BFN-LRNR-HCF8
G53R-GENA-3DCR
22KL-LJNF-ELTP
KMFC-5LNC-9TP5

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Cash Bonus:
DDE6-L3NP-Q9L8
T9P4-ENN4-7QNE
[/QUOTE]looks like the other Dynamic Codes were lurked, oh well.

@thunder_gamer: for some reason i can pm you. idk why, but do try to somehow get to me soon.

@ssulung: pm'd you

@EVERYONE ELSE :: currently have 3 codes, to be given to people who replied and pm'd me at a first come first serve basis. im sure i wont be able to get a code for everyone (aside from all these comments, ive gotten 9 pms about this). That said, if you arent one of the first people to get to me, you may be able to get one if you have something to offer yourself, hehe.

[quote name='fearlubu']@thunder_gamer: for some reason i can pm you. idk why, but do try to somehow get to me soon.

@EVERYONE ELSE :: currently have 3 codes, to be given to people who replied and pm'd me at a first come first serve basis. im sure i wont be able to get a code for everyone (aside from all these comments, ive gotten 9 pms about this). That said, if you arent one of the first people to get to me, you may be able to get one if you have something to offer yourself, hehe.

[quote name='fearlubu']@thunder_gamer: for some reason i can pm you. idk why, but do try to somehow get to me soon.

bread's done
Back