Crysis 2 Limited Edition Content

NMPH-N3N7-HB25

Uncharted 3 Beta Rewards
ETCB-K4N9-CRM9

Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Pistol
4PKE-GGNC-R829

Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Rife
MQGH-5RNK-JC3L[/QUOTE]

All have been lurked. Please dont post them like that in the future.

Those codes were redeemed in less than a minute, I think. Which UC3 beta reward was that? Just curious. Also, how are people getting the naughty dog gun codes? I thought those were twitter/naughty dog forum exclusive or is there another method to get them now?

wow nice give out gamer4life, didnt get a chance to get anything but still nice of you.
yea i'd also like to know if there is another way to get those ng codes

Wow, sorry about that guys. Hopefully a regular grabbed them and will say their thanks later :cry:.

[quote name='sunghost']Those codes were redeemed in less than a minute, I think. Which UC3 beta reward was that? Just curious. Also, how are people getting the naughty dog gun codes? I thought those were twitter/naughty dog forum exclusive or is there another method to get them now?[/QUOTE]

The Beta rewards was for the Fortune Hunter Starters Pack, Decals and Avatar. I got that emailed to me for playing the UC3 Beta. I got the gun codes from the grab the ring challenge. Rockinjs posted the link.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Feeling generous today :D

Crysis 2 Limited Edition Content

NMPH-N3N7-HB25

Uncharted 3 Beta Rewards
ETCB-K4N9-CRM9

Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Pistol
4PKE-GGNC-R829

Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Rife
MQGH-5RNK-JC3L[/QUOTE]

I just redeemed the beta rewards. It was an Avatar. Is it a multi-use code by any chance?

[quote name='msriflegirl']I just redeemed the beta rewards. It was an Avatar. Is it a multi-use code by any chance?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it shouldn't be multi-use. I'm having issues with playing the grab-the-ring game :cry:. It keeps failing to load whenever I try to register or login.

As far as I know grab-the-ring no longer gives out codes. I held out my hand for the full 2 hours for the rewards and never received an email from them.
Then I did the full 2 hours AGAIN on a separate account just in case they couldn't/wouldn't send to that other email. Still haven't gotten anything at all.
Throw that on top of the fact that I earned all of the Beta rewards but they never emailed me those either.

Absolute bullshit, especially since I really wanted these but they just refuse to send them to me.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']As far as I know grab-the-ring no longer gives out codes. I held out my hand for the full 2 hours for the rewards and never received an email from them.
Then I did the full 2 hours AGAIN on a separate account just in case they couldn't/wouldn't send to that other email. Still haven't gotten anything at all.
Throw that on top of the fact that I earned all of the Beta rewards but they never emailed me those either.

Absolute bullshit, especially since I really wanted these but they just refuse to send them to me.[/QUOTE]

I just did 2 hours and am waiting... The page states that after 10,000 of a single tier are given, none more are awarded, but I cant believe 10,000 people did 2 hours lol

[quote name='admiralvic']I just did 2 hours and am waiting... The page states that after 10,000 of a single tier are given, none more are awarded, but I cant believe 10,000 people did 2 hours lol[/QUOTE]

I read it as 1M per tier.

[quote name='mannymoran']if there are no more codes they should say it instead of making us waste 2 PAINFUL freaking hours[/QUOTE]
You should have just put a box infront of your webcam, I did that and I got all of the rewards in the 2 hours. :cool:

[quote name='mannymoran']if there are no more codes they should say it instead of making us waste 2 PAINFUL freaking hours[/QUOTE]
You should have put a box infront of your webcam, I did that and got all the rewards in the 2 hours. :cool:

Alright lets try this again. I have two Dr. Pepper cap codes that can be redeemed at their website for various DLC items. The first two CAGS to PM me gets one each.

Codes are gone. They went to diplo and dcelw540.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer4life88']Alright lets try this again. I have two Dr. Pepper cap codes that can be redeemed at their website for various DLC items. The first two CAGS to PM me gets one each.[/QUOTE]

Me :D

I should be able to get more cap codes soon and i will be posting them here, so be on the look out.

[quote name='diplo']Thank you Gamer4life88!![/QUOTE]

No problem dude :)

I have one Fight Night Champion Online Pass for PS3. I got the game for free. Traded it in but never used the code. PM for code.

Code given away. Sorry for the others that try. Sent it to the 1st one that hit the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xparaparafreakx']I have one Fight Night Champion Online Pass for PS3. I got the game for free. Traded it in but never used the code. PM for code.

Code given away. Sorry for the others that try. Sent it to the 1st one that hit the box.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if its not gone :D

[quote name='mannymoran']i finally got my U3 codes but it seems they are out of one of the secret gun codes[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on mine....

here's a tip go the website and at the bottom where it says support click it and send them a support ticket they should send you a message in a day or two

[quote name='mannymoran']i finally got my U3 codes but it seems they are out of the Mystery Weapon 1 codes[/QUOTE]

I finally got my batch of codes from Grab-the-ring and mine had a mystery weapon 1. Are you absolutely positive you don't have one?

Still no beta rewards though :(

[quote name='mannymoran']yeah it didn't come with it :c[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. I should have a second batch coming as I used another email to play when I didn't get my rewards, so if that account actually gets the codes I'll drop them here. If it comes with a mystery weapon 1 then you can have it. No charge.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']In the meantime . . .

Uncharted 3: G-MAL Clip Size Mod
PRJQ-8JN4-578Q[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I got that one! It's a consolation prize if my grab-the-ring codes never show... If they do my extra code will drop here :)

[quote name='Rockinjs']what were the secret guns?[/QUOTE]
Mystery weapon 1 - PAX Gmal
Mystery weapon 6 - Comic-Con Para 9

[quote name='Jotamide']Starhawk Premium Theme:

8AQ5–4EN5–F59D

This one can be used more than once.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. :)

[quote name='Jotamide']Starhawk Premium Theme:

8AQ5–4EN5–F59D

This one can be used more than once.[/QUOTE]

I got it also :)

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Grab-the-ring sent me some more Uncharted 3 codes!

For today I'll drop . . . another G-MAL Clip Size mod!
F5F2-JKNA-AMDJ[/QUOTE]

Strange, I got to about 15 minutes of the grabbing the "ring" over the weekend but they never send me any code. When did you do yours?

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Strange, I got to about 15 minutes of the grabbing the "ring" over the weekend but they never send me any code. When did you do yours?[/QUOTE]

Follow the advice to contact customer service. My son did that and got his mailed the next day. I need to do it shortly...

bread's done
Back