PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Strange, I got to about 15 minutes of the grabbing the "ring" over the weekend but they never send me any code. When did you do yours?[/QUOTE]

Exactly as hellmutt said. Contact the customer support and ask to receive your rewards. They should send them in about a day, more or less.

I've got two codes for Uncharted 3...

One is for the Nathan Drake Skin.

The other is for a Beta Participation Bonus.

One code per person and the codes go to the first person to ask for it in this thread!

ok today i got myself a NOS (long story) and got a code for the batman beyond DLC for the ps3. since sony is lowering the limit of ps3s an account can have to 2, im going to see if i can get 5 of you guys to share the account.

Assuming that those who pm me are active and will download the DLC before midnight tomorrow (unless its already the 18th where you live), ill give the psn info (its a brand new one with nothing BUT the batman beyond skin) to the first 4 people who pm me.

CAG is too slow and ghetto (as is my internet connection) for me to sort through all of the previous pms, so kind of tough luck /shrug. all i ask is that you dont be a total jackass and change the pw for the account. *sigh* my inbox is going to get pwned again T_T

screw it, if i dont respond to your pm, then you didnt get it. lets hope this goes smoothly

I've given out 3 codes so far. ill open up a new slot if the last person doesnt get back to me by noon-ish tomorrow.

ATM theres 1 spot left.

If anyone wants the first set of free R&C All 4 One swag (includes a theme, avatars, and PS home stuff) PM me. I still have one that I haven't used that I got from sixspeednissan.

EDIT: Code was given to Ervgotti85

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fearlubu']ok today i got myself a NOS (long story) and got a code for the batman beyond DLC for the ps3. since sony is lowering the limit of ps3s an account can have to 2, im going to see if i can get 5 of you guys to share the account.

Assuming that those who pm me are active and will download the DLC before midnight tomorrow (unless its already the 18th where you live), ill give the psn info (its a brand new one with nothing BUT the batman beyond skin) to the first 4 people who pm me.

CAG is too slow and ghetto (as is my internet connection) for me to sort through all of the previous pms, so kind of tough luck /shrug. all i ask is that you dont be a total jackass and change the pw for the account. *sigh* my inbox is going to get pwned again T_T

screw it, if i dont respond to your pm, then you didnt get it. lets hope this goes smoothly[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude. The Beyond skin was the only one I really wanted. Time to start my third playthrough with that skin :D

Fun egg, Big Head mode. Take out the cryptic sequencer thingy, Hold L1, L2, R1, R2 (equivalent on 360) and rotate the right stick to the right and left stick to the left for five seconds to activate big head mode.

[quote name='fearlubu']ok today i got myself a NOS (long story) and got a code for the batman beyond DLC for the ps3. since sony is lowering the limit of ps3s an account can have to 2, im going to see if i can get 5 of you guys to share the account.

screw it, if i dont respond to your pm, then you didnt get it. lets hope this goes smoothly[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']Thanks dude. The Beyond skin was the only one I really wanted. Time to start my third playthrough with that skin :D

Fun egg, Big Head mode. Take out the cryptic sequencer thingy, Hold L1, L2, R1, R2 (equivalent on 360) and rotate the right stick to the right and left stick to the left for five seconds to activate big head mode.[/QUOTE]

you dont need the cryptographic sequencer.

the code works for anything, you can even do it in the main menu.

UPDATE: No slots left

the bighead mode sounds pretty awesome ^_^ good thing SOME games arent making you pay for fun, useless little cheats (im looking at you, capcom)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you so much :)

Thanks again, I downloaded it yesterday. :)

Here's Some Ratchet & Clank Stuff:

2 sets of 4 RATCHET & CLANK: ALL 4 ONE PSN AVATARS & RATCHET & CLANK: “JUMP INTO ACTION” DYNAMIC THEME

7EJT-QBNB-FRQR
2JQA-LFNK-454M

2 sets of 4 PLAYSTATION HOME VIRTUAL SHIRTS, 4 EXCLUSIVE PSN AVATARS AND AN EXCLUSIVE STATIC THEME

4P9K-R5NB-K8LN
LP3M-7PN4-TNQQ

Couple little PSN related goodies I have lying around, enjoy:

Portal 2 for PC code (must have a physical copy of PS3 Portal 2 to redeem or already have linked your PSN and Steam accounts I think):
8AXEV-43NOW-4XQ2D (The "O" may be a "0")

Dead Space 2 online pass:
7DGR-L7NJ-5E2P

[quote name='handsomepete']Couple little PSN related goodies I have lying around, enjoy:

Portal 2 for PC code (must have a physical copy of PS3 Portal 2 to redeem or already have linked your PSN and Steam accounts I think):
8AXEV-43NOW-4XQ2D (The "O" may be a "0")

Dead Space 2 online pass:
7DGR-L7NJ-5E2P[/QUOTE]
Might have been lurked. Thanks though.

bread's done
Back