PS3 Code Drops Here

Found these on facebook for Novus Prime booster in Playstation Home. they were working just a few seconds ago as I tested them.

939F-2BNN-LRRA - ?
HAM9-7NN8-NQQG - working I just tested it.
DMPC-G8NM-AMHC - working I just tested it.

[quote name='hellmutt']Found these on facebook for Novus Prime booster in Playstation Home. they were working just a few seconds ago as I tested them.

939F-2BNN-LRRA - ?
HAM9-7NN8-NQQG - working I just tested it.
DMPC-G8NM-AMHC - working I just tested it.[/QUOTE]

i got the 2nd code, thanks a bunch!

[quote name='dragon290513']i got the 2nd code, thanks a bunch![/QUOTE]

No problem, happy to help out. I hope nothing else good comes along in this thread, because I think I just locked out my online code redemptions by testing all these codes :)

[quote name='zennacko']all lurked... :cry:[/QUOTE]

These codes were also posted on Facebook... so at least one CAG got one from here. The others -- may not have been lurked at all.

Try these as well for Novus Prime booster pack for PS Home. I can't try them myself right now, but maybe you'll get lucky.

337F-BFNK-LQNE
EQ4C-3RN8-A8NN
FN4G-GRN7-4PHN
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
JCQK-7NNH-P95R
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T
MBN2-FDN7-829M
MPNT-6MN9-PNJK
A4P7-8QND-NLLM
93N4-9CN9-4LPR

[quote name='hellmutt']no problem, I am pretty sure these two are still working as well:
MHQN-RPNG-K9J3
E8RP-MDN9-FT7T[/QUOTE]
lurked, why can't people be smart and just use spoiler tags -_-

There isn't ANY way to stop lurkers, honestly. It's what we get for dropping codes. I'm sure people with no lives sit here and refresh constantly to get a free avatar suit or whatever.

[quote name='Grammar Police'] I'm sure people with no lives sit here and refresh constantly to get a free avatar suit or whatever.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure insulting them won't work either :lol:

[quote name='Chcuck57841']
Example

First one to post asking for a beta code I'll PM.[/QUOTE]
That's fine too if you don't mind getting a some PMs a couple a few days even after giving the code. Some people don't read and just react even if the person declares that codes are gone.

I like when people ask a question and the first correct thread response gets it. That way person giving the code doesn't get cluttered a inbox and the person wanting the code has to actually sign in and earn it. I'm sure most people wanting to give the codes away just want to drop it and not have to deal with anything else.

[quote name='Chcuck57841']A simple way to stop lurkers is to make someone post to get the code.

Example

Though I wish lurkers would just have some decency.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. There's no way to stop them otherwise... if they can't show some appreciation by themselves we have to force that somehow... not that I'm a contributor around here(yet) but at least I try not to be an ungrateful bastard or another fucking lurker who gets the code and can't even post 6 letters: T-H-A-N-K-S to the one who dropped the code here :roll:

lurked, why can't people be smart and just use spoiler tags -_-

Why can't people be smart and read the actual posts.

When these codes are posted out in the open on Facebook, and I copy and paste them here for the benefit of CAG members -- what do you think would happen if I took an extra 5 minutes to ask people to send me a PM?

Most likely it wasn't CAG lurkers that took these codes, it is much more likely that Novus Prime's Facebook fans took the other codes.

Since all three of the Resistance 3 Online passes got lurked in my last code drop, I will PM a Uncharted 3 Online Pass Code to the first person who quotes me and correctly answers the following question.

What is the name of Elena's cameraman in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?

[quote name='otakuseth']Since all three of the Resistance 3 Online passes got lurked in my last code drop, I will PM a Uncharted 3 Online Pass Code to the first person who quotes me and correctly answers the following question.

What is the name of Elena's cameraman in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves?[/QUOTE]

Jeff?

[quote name='AmyGrrl']These codes won't redeem on my account so enjoy.

NAUGHTY DOG RIFLE 9P8T-3BNA-67FM
NAUGHTY DOG PISTOL R326-76N6-LB3E[/QUOTE]

Either they were lurked or they don't work.

Here's a bunch of UC3 Game codes that I had from the Find the Ring promotion awhile back. Please only redeem these if you have the game or are considering picking up the game. They expire today so use them as soon as possible. Each code is missing a number. Please leave some for others & POST IF YOU USE IT.

IN-GAME CASH REWARD:
2LNA-?RNT-QHA4
N2RJ-C7N2-NLC?
3?BK-BNNE-2TKT

MYSTERY WEAPON 1:
N2RJ-C?N2-NLC7
?4AT-FDNC-MBDR

NAUGHTY DOG RIFLE:
38J3-M8NH-FG?M
?4EF-MLNJ-2DMF

NAUGHTY DOG PISTOL:
ANLR-KDN3-?CJL

TREASURE HUNTER STARTER'S PACK:
H4NN-F?N7-KKPM
92CR-MCN5-?BLB

CLIP SIZE FOR GMAL:
G?22-JJNN-BQHN
AJ?2-M5NC-NHR8

MYSTERY WEAPON 6:
Q729-CEN3-M?2P

KICKBACK ENDURANCE BOOSTER:
KTQ4-J?NP-CP2C

IN-GAME T-SHIRT:
8?PQ-BCNF-TLKB
NLFP-H5ND-REA?

[quote name='Link2999']Here's a bunch of UC3 Game codes that I had from the Find the Ring promotion awhile back. Please only redeem these if you have the game or are considering picking up the game. They expire today so use them as soon as possible. Each code is missing a number. Please leave some for others & POST IF YOU USE IT.[/QUOTE]

Redeemed 8?PQ-BCNF-TLKB for the T-shirt. Think both mystery weapons were gone already so just picked up the one, Thanks!

[quote name='Link2999']Here's a bunch of UC3 Game codes that I had from the Find the Ring promotion awhile back. Please only redeem these if you have the game or are considering picking up the game. They expire today so use them as soon as possible. Each code is missing a number. Please leave some for others & POST IF YOU USE IT.

NAUGHTY DOG RIFLE:
38J3-M8NH-FG?M

CLIP SIZE FOR GMAL:
G?22-JJNN-BQHN[/QUOTE]
I redeemed these and most of the codes are already gone. Thanks for the codes.

all uc3 codes are gone again. ive been trying to get my hands on the tshirt, or naughty dog rifle/pistol but everytime they are gone. any genrous souls feel like pming me some go right ahead lol

great drop sadly im too slow tho

I pmed this to a Dbag CAG and never got a thank you... so if anyone wants to try their luck you can try them out.

AMC DLC Shirt: QNFJ-68NQ-C42M
Cash Reward: LKF6-56NR-RD2G
Clip for GMAL: M79L-T2N3-JJ4C
Kickback Endurance: NF75-3LNM-86R9
Mystery Weapon 1: Q4HN-GGNR-4CD3
Mystery Weapon 6: PG44-KHNB-FPB6
Naughty Dog Pistol: JTFC-Q9NH-THLE
Naughty Dog Rifle: 25RR-4HNC-CDBJ
Treasure Hunter: TNBG-NANB-H52N

It's really simple, make them ask which code they want(if there's more than 1), quoting the message with the instructions to receive code(s), and thanking for them in advance, then you PM the code to that person...
Lurkers gonna hate. fuck them.

6000 coins for Madden NFL 12

PLFF-**N+-NR+E

** - number worn by 5 time Pro Bowler for the Indianpolis Colts, has 2 career carries for zero yards and 73 career touchdowns

++ - number worn by 4 time Pro Bowler for the Green Bay Packers, had 20.5 career sacks and scored 3 career touchdowns

I've got a code for Fist of the North Star:Ken's Rage here to those interested.It's for the character ~Heart~ DLC and his associating extras.First to send me a PM and thanks gets it today. ^_^

(P.S: Please visit my PSN code trading post! >o

Damn, now that I got UC3 for Christmas I've been looking for codes but missed the mother load earlier.

I'll keep checking, thanks everyone that's contributing these unwanted codes. If I run into any for games I'm not playing I will share them as well.

[quote name='beerrun']6000 coins for Madden NFL 12

PLFF-**N+-NR+E

** - number worn by 5 time Pro Bowler for the Indianpolis Colts, has 2 career carries for zero yards and 73 career touchdowns

++ - number worn by 4 time Pro Bowler for the Green Bay Packers, had 20.5 career sacks and scored 3 career touchdowns
[/QUOTE]

Grabbed this. Thanks! Had to work for it too. :lol:

I have a PSN+ voucher. I believe it is a 3 month trial.

I have room for 5 PMs and I will pick from those 5 people.

I believe, you will have to redeem the code on your console, since they do not work when you try to redeem online.

Must redeem ASAP as it expires tonight.

[quote name='slowdive21']I have a PSN+ voucher. I believe it is a 3 month trial.

I have room for 5 PMs and I will pick from those 5 people.

I believe, you will have to redeem the code on your console, since they do not work when you try to redeem online.

Must redeem ASAP as it expires tonight. [/QUOTE]

OK Got my 5, one will get a pm in a couple of minutes. :D

[quote name='we3jesters']Batman Beyond Arkham City skin, first to pm me gets it!! GL!

Gone, congrats a-jackson![/QUOTE]

Darn, missed it by two days! :p

Does anyone have any codes for Arkham City DLC stuff that they can maybe PM to me? Just got the game & applied Catwoman & Sinestro Skin codes, but am in need of all others. Even a NOS can code would be nice! Thanks in advance! :)

[quote name='skytreader']Darn, missed it by two days! :p

Does anyone have any codes for Arkham City DLC stuff that they can maybe PM to me? Just got the game & applied Catwoman & Sinestro Skin codes, but am in need of all others. Even a NOS can code would be nice! Thanks in advance! :)[/QUOTE]

you can get them all on psn as i recall the price for the psn set of batman skins is cheaper than it is some other places.

In the hopes of gaining last-minute interest,i'm giving one of my Fallen Angel Flonne DLC codes away for free.I would appreciate it if someone would purchase what i have left so i may enjoy something also in this coming new year.But yes,you heard right.In the interest of making sure a code doesn't expire/go to waste,i'll be giving one away to the first person who PM's me their request and thanks.These expire TONIGHT so if you happen to be the lucky winner,make sure to use it ASAP. =3

[quote name='MegaXtrike']infamous 2 Stalker Grenade DLC code EU psn
M7Q4-KRNH-JQAM

Kickback Endurance Booster - PSN EU:
C5K2-EJN9-8774

code for three Bleach episodes. 4TDG-QFNR-2P53[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got the Bleach episodes.

[quote name='lokizz']you can get them all on psn as i recall the price for the psn set of batman skins is cheaper than it is some other places.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but let's pretend I'm poor and don't want to spend money on "nice-to-haves" like costumes :lol:

Especially w/ the NOS codes, I'm hopeful someone will have an extra to spare...

Anybody have a Resistance 3 Multiplayer pass they wanna get rid of? Bought the game tonight from Blockbuster and didn't have the code or book. Not trying to pay $10

[quote name='girlsrscandalouz']anybody have a resistance 3 multiplayer pass they wanna get rid of? Bought the game tonight from blockbuster and didn't have the code or book. Not trying to pay $10[/quote]

no begging for free stuff - only post contests and available freebies

bread's done
Back