PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='zen15']you can do a first to post or pm thing[/QUOTE]
Oh, okay, thanks. I wasn't sure if there was some way to make thread locked to lurkers or something.

[quote name='juanawoman']Oh, okay, thanks. I wasn't sure if there was some way to make thread locked to lurkers or something.[/QUOTE]
We all wish, but there's even cag lurkers so its hard to keep the lurkers away.

I've got a code for Fallen Angel Flonne from Disgaea 4.Will not be available after the new year in any way,shape or form.

PM me some thanks with your request,first gets it. (~Claimed~)

[quote name='admiralvic']no begging for free stuff - only post contests and available freebies[/QUOTE]
Wasn't planning on a freebie, I have stuff for trade and wasn't begging so if you don't have anything positive to contribute mind your business

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Wasn't planning on a freebie, I have stuff for trade and wasn't begging so if you don't have anything positive to contribute mind your business[/QUOTE]

I didn't know this was the Trade forum...

[quote name='dotCody']I didn't know this was the Trade forum...[/QUOTE]
I didn't know someone appointed you hall monitor of this thread either. Do you really have nothing better to do in life than whine about someone posted something on topic in this thread. Happy New Years haha

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I didn't know someone appointed you hall monitor of this thread either. Do you really have nothing better to do in life than whine about someone posted something on topic in this thread. Happy New Years haha[/QUOTE]

Many users or at least myself... don't want to see people asking for free stuff. Also this thread is "Drop" not "Request".

However to be on topic (unlike some) heres a Classic Pack for Fallout NV if anyone wants it. I dont know if its still valid, but... "RM9T-RLBA-M4AH"

[quote name='admiralvic']Many users or at least myself... don't want to see people asking for free stuff. Also this thread is "Drop" not "Request".

However to be on topic (unlike some) heres a Classic Pack for Fallout NV if anyone wants it. I dont know if its still valid, but... "RM9T-RLBA-M4AH"[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got it.

[quote name='admiralvic']Many users or at least myself... don't want to see people asking for free stuff. Also this thread is "Drop" not "Request".

However to be on topic (unlike some) heres a Classic Pack for Fallout NV if anyone wants it. I dont know if its still valid, but... "RM9T-RLBA-M4AH"[/QUOTE]

Ohh damn I wanted this too. :cry:

I'm not sure if this is still valid at all, but here is a Killzone 3 map pack of some sort (I think.)

HKEA-KLNP-L5QQ

Enjoy, and happy new year!

[quote name='tankyroo']I'm not sure if this is still valid at all, but here is a Killzone 3 map pack of some sort (I think.)

HKEA-KLNP-L5QQ

Enjoy, and happy new year![/QUOTE]

Invalid, but nice try.

Starhawk Multiplayer Public Beta Codes. They aren't redeemable until the beta starts, not sure when though.

EF26-ETH7-TNF5
THC5-PPNQ-4T8M

Mortal Kombat Classic Jade Skin

G2L7-RLN8-LE7K

I got two of these since I bought both movies on Blu-ray.

[quote name='fearlubu']hm? could have sworn i saw a friend of mine playing the beta a few days ago. guessing that one is over now?[/QUOTE]

That was private beta. Which ends on January 3rd and Public starts sometime in January. Hell, it might even be the same day private beta ends.

The codes are suppose to be redeemable when it starts, so I'm guessing it's either this Tuesday after the store update or the following week.

[quote name='fearlubu']hm? could have sworn i saw a friend of mine playing the beta a few days ago. guessing that one is over now?[/QUOTE]

Private Beta codes were useable. Public beta codes aren't valid yet.

[quote name='ElPocho796']Hello. Does anyone have codes of themes or avatars for EU ps store?[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 - Avatar & Static Theme

Killzone 3 Theme
M538-PDNH-2TD4

EDIT : BTW they are EU region codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HCG']Uncharted 3 - Avatar & Static Theme

Killzone 3 Theme
M538-PDNH-2TD4[/QUOTE]
Thanks

[quote name='fearlubu']got the uncharted theme. thanks HCG. seem like elpocho got the KZ theme.

and here i thought there were reuseable :(([/QUOTE]

Both the theme codes are multi use codes. So try again. :)

Edit : BTW they are EU region codes.

Contests & Free Stuff - Video game related contests (and others of interest to the community) shall be posted here. This includes contests run by CAG and other websites. Please post any free offers here too.
NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

[quote name='dealerman']Contests & Free Stuff - Video game related contests (and others of interest to the community) shall be posted here. This includes contests run by CAG and other websites. Please post any free offers here too.
NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES[/QUOTE] People are entirely TOO ANAL on this forum. Is someone that sad that if someone puts up a simple "hey I noticed ***** code was offered on here and someone grabbed does anyone have another ***** by chance? THAT IS NOT BEGGING IT'S CALLED AN INQUIRY!!!! THEY DIDN'T ASK REPEATEDLY LOOK UP THE DEFINITION BEFORE YOU WHINE ABOUT IT. You waste more time posting this than it would take to keep on going with your day

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']People are entirely TOO ANAL on this forum. Is someone that sad that if someone puts up a simple "hey I noticed ***** code was offered on here and someone grabbed does anyone have another ***** by chance? THAT IS NOT BEGGING IT'S CALLED AN INQUIRY!!!! THEY DIDN'T ASK REPEATEDLY LOOK UP THE DEFINITION BEFORE YOU WHINE ABOUT IT. You waste more time posting this than it would take to keep on going with your day[/QUOTE]

Do they have logic up there... or not?

While it IS a question... it is pointless without a meaning. More than likely anyone that would have said yes would get asked for it or if they said no it would be a pointless post. Furthermore anyone offering to trade it would get this "its not a trading forum" reply. Beyond this... standing up for these people are wrong. The "Drop threads" are about people being generous, not trying to get free codes for something useful for yourself. That is unless you think it's acceptable to ask more from someone being kind enough to give in the first place?

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Anybody have a Resistance 3 Multiplayer pass they wanna get rid of? Bought the game tonight from Blockbuster and didn't have the code or book. Not trying to pay $10[/QUOTE]
[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Wasn't planning on a freebie, I have stuff for trade and wasn't begging so if you don't have anything positive to contribute mind your business[/QUOTE]
[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I didn't know someone appointed you hall monitor of this thread either. Do you really have nothing better to do in life than whine about someone posted something on topic in this thread. Happy New Years haha[/QUOTE]
[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']People are entirely TOO ANAL on this forum. Is someone that sad that if someone puts up a simple "hey I noticed ***** code was offered on here and someone grabbed does anyone have another ***** by chance? THAT IS NOT BEGGING IT'S CALLED AN INQUIRY!!!! THEY DIDN'T ASK REPEATEDLY LOOK UP THE DEFINITION BEFORE YOU WHINE ABOUT IT. You waste more time posting this than it would take to keep on going with your day[/QUOTE]
srsly?

but youre still asking and the main rule of this post is no asking ( or begging) for codes. if you want a specific code then when youre allowed to make a post in the trade forum for it and offer something in trade or hell why not make a code begging ( or asking) thread.

its a bit frustrating to have people coming in here asking for things over and over even after being told its against the rules. just keep your eyes on the thread and hope for the best because its all pretty much luck and the occasional quiz.

[quote name='TheJLC']You guys are doing worse by spamming up the thread with useless arguments.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for the truth

YW4X5MQP62QADYQEMOBW764T6BOHNDFG.jpg

[quote name='Ir0n']
YW4X5MQP62QADYQEMOBW764T6BOHNDFG.jpg
[/QUOTE]
EPIC!

How about back to topic?
Yay I'm finally able to write.. felt bad to be forced to be a lurker.. :p

yes, lets please get back on topic. to start off, im giving away the la noire best buy preorder code for nicholson electroplating dlc.

5w44-auat-ryme-n9ak.

it has to be redeemed at rockstargames.com/lanoire/bestbuylaunch. after redeemed there you will receive a ps3 code for the dlc

[quote name='overlordmike']yes, lets please get back on topic. to start off, im giving away the la noire best buy preorder code for nicholson electroplating dlc.

5w44-auat-ryme-n9ak.

it has to be redeemed at rockstargames.com/lanoire/bestbuylaunch. after redeemed there you will receive a ps3 code for the dlc[/QUOTE]

One that I would have liked, but the website seems messed up (or the code doesn't work anymore).

[quote name='humptyflunky']UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Cinema Event Torso Item
R2BQ-QLN5-A9T6[/QUOTE]

Thanks! XD

Here's just some codes I had laying around. Figured I'd give them to some CAGs:
Mortal Kombat - Sub-Zero Classic Character Costume and Classic Fatality: DD7F-4BNQ-F6RK
Mortal Kombat - Jade Classic Character Costume: PHB6-HJN3-34GG
L.A. Noire - The Naked City and Badge Pursuit Challenge: FEJC-HANJ-QK4L
L.A. Noire - The Nicholson Electroplating: Q2R4-GRN6-JCQF
Uncharted 3 - Cinema Event Torso Item: REBH-JDN8-HHB4
Uncharted 3 - Naughty Dog Pistol: 3HLD-D7N2-75E7
Uncharted 3 - In-Game Cash Reward: 73PR-MFNF-KQAQ
Uncharted 3 - Mystery Weapon 6: HF8R-GTND-5L3K
Uncharted 3 - Mystery Weapon 1: DH75-C9NF-CRML

*ALL CODES HAVE BEEN USED*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GameDude79']Here's just some codes I had laying around. Figured I'd give them to some CAGs:
Mortal Kombat - Sub-Zero Classic Character Costume and Classic Fatality: DD7F-4BNQ-F6RK
Uncharted 3 - Mystery Weapon 1: DH75-C9NF-CRML[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got Jade!

[quote name='GameDude79']Here's just some codes I had laying around. Figured I'd give them to some CAGs:
Uncharted 3 - Mystery Weapon 1: DH75-C9NF-CRML[/QUOTE]

Thanks I grabbed the two mystery weapons!

bread's done
Back