2 LA NOIRE dlc codes hope they find a good home:

The Consul's car: j38l-92nn-m2j2
The Sharpshooter: 2539-tnna-qqt4

Post when used so others don't try, cheers

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']2 LA NOIRE dlc codes hope they find a good home:

The Consul's car: j38l-92nn-m2j2
The Sharpshooter: 2539-tnna-qqt4

Post when used so others don't try, cheers[/QUOTE]

Both appear to be used, not sure by whom.

[quote name='overlordmike']rule one of this section of the forum - NO BEGGING
rule 2- NO ASKING FOR FREEBIES

QUOTED FROM FORUM HEADER[/QUOTE]

don't forget to follow your own advice

if your referring to my pm to you offering you a trade for something in the "trade forum" i think your comment is irrelevant seeing as i offered a trade of equal value, and when you denied i said no more.

sr3 online pass is worth 10 dollars in value

i offered dragon age 2 online pass (costs 10 dollars on psn/xbla) as well as 6 avatar items. which total 15 dollars on avrg (for all of em) on ebay

[quote name='overlordmike']if your referring to my pm to you offering you a trade for something in the "trade forum" i think your comment is irrelevant seeing as i offered a trade of equal value, and when you denied i said no more.[/QUOTE]

i've seen you bumming for gold trials and DLC.
Just saying you gave good advice; you should follow it as well.

yes , i did "ask" for a trial on the 26th of december, a question is not considered begging.

neither was his question in fact which i was mistaken by. but it does frustrate me when i see people on these forums taking codes repetedly but never posting any themselfs

[quote name='overlordmike']yes , i did "ask" for a trial on the 26th of december, a question is not considered begging.

neither was his question in fact which i was mistaken by. but it does frustrate me when i see people on these forums taking codes repetedly but never posting any themselfs[/QUOTE]

lmao,

can i have all of your codes?

lol nice way to treat your fellow member... saying im "bumming people" after ive given away over 50 dollars in dlc since i joined a year ago... im sure if i looked thru these 2 topics (xbox and ps3) i could find a few posts by you as well "Bumming". but im not the type of guy who looks for pointless arguments

[quote name='overlordmike']lol nice way to treat your fellow member... saying im "bumming people" after ive given away over 50 dollars in dlc since i joined a year ago... im sure if i looked thru these 2 topics (xbox and ps3) i could find a few posts by you as well "Bumming". but im not the type of guy who looks for pointless arguments[/QUOTE]

go for it never bummed a damn thing.

its funny how you say you don't look for pointless arguments, yet you acted like a smart ass saying "obviously someone is here just for free stuff" and flashing rules in their faces, when you don't even follow them.

this isn't the place for this anyways, just drop it kid.

just drop it dude, i made a comment. i stated 2 comments later that i was wrong. you keep going with insults (smartass, bumming and so on). you need to grow up kid. drop it and lets move on

[quote name='overlordmike']just drop it dude, i made a comment. i stated 2 comments later that i was wrong. you keep going with insults (smartass, bumming and so on). you need to grow up kid. drop it and lets move on[/QUOTE]

ok good, maybe in the future try not to be some smart ass who tries to flash rules around when you cant even follow them yourself, and stumble like a fool trying to correct yourself after saying something completely idiotic. :whee:

- DONE

[quote name='overlordmike']another r&clank all 4 one theme , avatar, and home pack

PMPC-BDNE-FPDN[/QUOTE]
It is for ps store EU?

[quote name='bullet time']PS+ 30-Day Free Membership (credit card required): 7FPF-4NN9-HAQG[/QUOTE]
Lurked.
Thanks for putting that up though.

Novus Prime lightening shield code for PSHome (While the original post by Hellfire Games indicated an expiration date, I don't think it has yet. let me know)

RLFM-5PNB-KFGD

[quote name='Ir0n']Novus Prime lightening shield code for PSHome (While the original post by Hellfire Games indicated an expiration date, I don't think it has yet. let me know)

RLFM-5PNB-KFGD[/QUOTE]

"The code you entered may not be correct of may no longer be valid. Please check you entries."

Either expired or lurked (or waiting for an "I used it, thanks post").

Thanks for posting anyway.

[quote name='Nekronom']"The code you entered may not be correct of may no longer be valid. Please check you entries."

Either expired or lurked (or waiting for an "I used it, thanks post").

Thanks for posting anyway.[/QUOTE]

It was lurked as I just tested this next one to ensure it was still valid =)

Good Luck

3K66-AHNF-H496

[quote name='Ir0n']It was lurked as I just tested this next one to ensure it was still valid =)

Good Luck

3K66-AHNF-H496[/QUOTE]

I got it. Thanks a lot! :)

[quote name='spchang123']Got it free with BF3, but I'm not going to play it. Put it to good use and enjoy!

J567-95NB-DPAF[/QUOTE]

Consumed already? Damn this thread is serious!

bread's done
Back