PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='ZombieToast']I have no idea what the answer is and Google seems to be failing me, but I really doubt the code is still available anyway.[/QUOTE]New York Giants vs. New England Patriots. :roll:

star hawk beta code

54L8-JTNH-HQT3

lemme know if it works i didnt use it because i got one of those early beta dealys from that website.

[quote name='ZombieToast']And just how does that fit into the code, smart guy?[/QUOTE]

lol I wasnt trying to make it that difficult but I guess it still wasnt lurker proof the missing letters were N G

[quote name='ZombieToast']And just how does that fit into the code, smart guy?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rockinjs']lol I wasnt trying to make it that difficult but I guess it still wasnt lurker proof the missing letters were N G[/QUOTE]And there we have it. People sure are quick. :lol:

[quote name='Rockinjs']lol I wasnt trying to make it that difficult but I guess it still wasnt lurker proof the missing letters were N G[/QUOTE]
Well, it may be worth noting that I know nothing about football. Until I did a search, I thought the Giants were in San Francisco. Had no idea there were two teams from different sports with that name. Go figure. I tried various combinations based on what I found on Google and nothing worked, so I thought I must've had the wrong teams (I don't even know when the Super Bowl is). I never thought to try "N" and "G"; I guess I just thought it would be more obvious than that. Not that I actually need a beta code anyway...I just like trying to figure them out when I'm bored. Heh.

Quick question: If I redeem a code on my computer, where can I find 'my media' to download when I am on my ps3? It shows separate when I am on my PC, but I can't find the stuff to download on my ps3.

[quote name='slowdive21']Quick question: If I redeem a code on my computer, where can I find 'my media' to download when I am on my ps3? It shows separate when I am on my PC, but I can't find the stuff to download on my ps3.[/QUOTE]

On XMB go to Account Management, then from there you should find it under purchase history or is it called transaction history I think and you can see everything on your PSN account there and download it from there.

[quote name='brak014']On XMB go to Account Management, then from there you should find it under purchase history or is it called transaction history I think and you can see everything on your PSN account there and download it from there.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I will try that.

[quote name='ObiBen']Here is a Starhawk Public Beta code that I won't be using. Enjoy!

GGA7-8ANL-55GE[/QUOTE]

I hope this isn't stepping on toes but I grabbed this code for a friend's PSN account

[quote name='Trueblade']Starhawk Beta

CG7? - 7**9 - 4CR?

? = A German small arms manufacturer
* = A firearms manufacturer located in Belgium
[/QUOTE]

Got it.. Thanks!

Oh.. if anything, ?? - HK and ** - FN.

Starhawk beta code aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!

I HATE LURKERS! First to PM me.

EDIT: Gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DiZeo']Here's a Ratchet and Clank code for some stuff I can't remember, lol
8PDL-NRN7-GM3C[/QUOTE]

Thnx for this code, it had several avatars and a theme :D

[quote name='xx44']30-day trial of PlayStation Plus

JB67-LTNK-6QHE[/QUOTE]

Perfect timing! LMFAO! Talk about a lottery!:lol:

...(Because PSN is, currently, down for maintenance... on the PS3 & online... IT'S GONNA BE A FREE-FOR-ALL, LOL!)

[quote name='xx44']30-day trial of PlayStation Plus

JB67-LTNK-6QHE[/QUOTE]

Service just came back online, but someone beat me to the code, AUGH. Maybe next time.

[quote name='mrcheeses']I was trying to redeem it at 4:22. Haha... @_@[/QUOTE]

LOL and that is the cutest avatar!

[quote name='brak014']Service just came back online, but someone beat me to the code, AUGH. Maybe next time.[/QUOTE]

Awww..:cry:

I hope the person is decent enough to come tell the poster thanks. That code could have been sold or traded. Especially this month!

Playstation Plus 30 Day Trial (Credit Card Required) P46L-2NNB-7PFD Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition Bonus Content GN5Q-JANB-R695 :D

[quote name='iMatthew']Playstation Plus 30 Day Trial (Credit Card Required) P46L-2NNB-7PFD Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition Bonus Content GN5Q-JANB-R695 :D[/QUOTE]

Got Uncharted 2 content. Thank you very much! :)

[quote name='iMatthew']Playstation Plus 30 Day Trial (Credit Card Required) P46L-2NNB-7PFD Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition Bonus Content GN5Q-JANB-R695 :D[/QUOTE]

took Playstation Plus 30 Day Trial (Credit Card Required) P46L-2NNB-7PFD. thank you kind sir

Sense This Forum Doesn't Say were not allowed to Trade. I've Got An Extra Starhawk Beta Code I'm Willing to Trade to People for something. PM me what anyone is willing to trade me.

bread's done
Back