PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']
TBN9 7MEL CE55
Shift 2 Unleashed Limited Edition Online Pass and DLC It's the code but the sections are jumbled[/QUOTE]
Thanks GirlsRscandalouz.
Just redeemed the pass for my brother.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']
TBN9 7MEL CE55
Shift 2 Unleashed Limited Edition Online Pass and DLC It's the code but the sections are jumbled[/QUOTE]

lurked :c and i have this game also. i wanted the free DLC

anyone wanna give me a DUST 514 beta code? Sony is giving them away to a number of players, I think most are PSN+ users. Please give me a code, I'll give you a Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta code for it

[quote name='xewndar1']anyone wanna give me a DUST 514 beta code? Sony is giving them away to a number of players, I think most are PSN+ users. Please give me a code, I'll give you a Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta code for it[/QUOTE]

no.

man i thought Dust 514 was a sequel to the psn game DUST .... it isn't... :( it's an Eve game....

sidenote: i'm giving away LA Noire's DLC- The Consul's Car ..... for PS3...
It's on Listia...... see the banner in my sig, new users get 600 credits free for signing up off my sig.... it's in a auction for 100 credits.

GR:FS EU codes
CCGN-4KNM-MAPD
KFNF-DPNG-38QN

One more code, first to PM me gets it.

Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blue Shift']Here you go.
I think it may work...

PP25-CMN8-N87M[/QUOTE]

Tried it - either invalid or not an NA-region code.

[quote name='Blue Shift']My bad then.
I think i may have a code somewhere around here.[/QUOTE]

No worries, thanks for trying anyways!

[quote name='Montymonster']Here's a GR:FS beta code. Got it from a random site, so I'm not sure of the region.

DD2K-AGN6-5GBF[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's an EU account didn't work in my US account.

Thanks for posting.. hope any still has spare just kindly message me.

TIA!

Hello guys, I'm Italian and I can not have Dr. Pepper codes (thought to battlefield 3) , you can help me get them? or can you give me one?

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']I have 2 Codes for GR:FS Beta for PSN, first 2 people to quote this will get one sent in Private Message.[/QUOTE]

been wanting it bad!

[quote name='gabolous']Uncharted Super voucher Codes:

GOTY: KRQ4-7JNA-75F5
6NPC-RGNE-JHC9

U3: R67T-KANC-8M82
G4H9-JENG-BPHF[/QUOTE]

Darn i miss the dynamic theme.. im so dying to get them.. Anyone have a spare? :cry:

seems like Smurff's code has already been taken (the one he pm'd me). not to say that its fill fault or anything, its just that ill still be on the lookout for the beta

[quote name='eadwired']Darn i miss the dynamic theme.. im so dying to get them.. Anyone have a spare? :cry:[/QUOTE]
You mean the Uncharted 3 dynamic theme? If you have PS+ it's free to download. But believe me, it's not really all that special.:whistle2:#

I am a PSN+ member and I am sure it isn't free for now... :0 been waiting..

I think they have the TEXT PROMO but that limits my current location.

TIA! :)

[quote name='eadwired']I am a PSN+ member and I am sure it isn't free for now... :0 been waiting..

I think they have the TEXT PROMO but that limits my current location.

TIA! :)[/QUOTE]
It WAS free for a while on PS+. But still, it's only $2.99 if you wanted to buy it. I paid that much for the Little Big Planet dynamic theme, which I've been using almost constantly since I bought it.

[quote name='Tohis']Ghost Recon Future Soldier BETA codes for PSN US accounts )
MCLP-2MNF-3G4H
TFR7-K6NM-PB83
4PPQ-9BN4-R34P[/QUOTE]

All 3 were lurked :(

If you had used one of those "free" PS+ codes that they gave out a few months ago that just recently expired, then you could simply download it from PS+ without having to wait for a code.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You mean the Uncharted 3 dynamic theme? If you have PS+ it's free to download. But believe me, it's not really all that special.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I agree. The free one offered from the Subway contest cup code was way better. Then the one that came with Uncharted 2 GOTY voucher is even better.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I agree. The free one offered from the Subway contest cup code was way better. Then the one that came with Uncharted 2 GOTY voucher is even better.[/QUOTE]

I thought they were the same theme?

[quote name='admiralvic']I thought they were the same theme?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Well maybe they could be. The free one I got from PS+ doesn't seem to be dynamic.

Subway theme: Naughty Dog logo in bottom right, Uncharted logo in top right, plane crash offset more to the left, Drake in the distance near crash, Drake constantly looks around and messes with his gun.

Official theme I got free from PS+: Naughty Dog logo in bottom middle, Uncharted logo in top left, plane crash centered, Drake up close in front/right.

I have the one where Drake is messing with his gun and the flames from the crash are animated as well on it. It's fairly interesting, but at the same time not as dynamic as I thought it would've been.:razz:

best uncharted dynamic theme is the one from u2 where hes walking in the snow. to think about it alot of the dynamic themes that have come out of late havent been that amazing. itd be nice if they had sound too especially the heavy rain one.

[quote name='lokizz']best uncharted dynamic theme is the one from u2 where hes walking in the snow. to think about it alot of the dynamic themes that have come out of late havent been that amazing. itd be nice if they had sound too especially the heavy rain one.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Some of these dynamic themes are pretty underwhelming, especially the ones you gotta pay for. If I'm paying over a nominal amount for something I'll only ever see when I let my PS3 idle(rarely but doing it a lot more lately) between games, then I expect that shit to be at least halfway decent. That's why I gladly paid the $3 or whatever for the Little Big Planet dynamic theme. Sackboy runs, jumps and even turns his head to look towards you while the moon and stars are animated and moving in the background as well.

[quote name='bfett9']Ok sorry i think it was some beta code IDK when though[/QUOTE]

Don't be sorry! Last time I posted this, it turned out to be an EU code. someone might still get some value out of it...

While cleaning my desk I found a MLB 12 the show online pass. If you PM me a picture of the game + your cag name ill gladly give you the code.

bread's done
Back