PS3 Code Drops Here

It's my birthday ;) sony give me a voucher for birthday cake in PS Home (EU only)
Birthday_02_12.gif

1st quote get code ;)
cheers :)

[quote name='ptasiu1906']It's my birthday ;) sony give me a voucher for birthday cake in PS Home (EU only)
Birthday_02_12.gif

1st quote get code ;)
cheers :)[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday!!

[quote name='jr1016']Both of you PM me, I have both Catwoman and Rage codes.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it, but I was reached out to by hellmut via PM and he hooked me up already with catwoman.

It's people like you and him of why I still love this place even with all the other crap that sometimes goes on.

+1 to you both. It's nice to know there's still a good community of people underneath it all here and make it worth coming back here and helping others out/trading/etc.

[quote name='SuppaMan']I appreciate it, but I was reached out to by hellmut via PM and he hooked me up already with catwoman.

It's people like you and him of why I still love this place even with all the other crap that sometimes goes on.

+1 to you both. It's nice to know there's still a good community of people underneath it all here and make it worth coming back here and helping others out/trading/etc.[/QUOTE]

If Jr still have it and wanna give out i could get it.
A * pretty please*.:D
Thanks

[quote name='jr1016']Both of you PM me, I have both Catwoman and Rage codes.[/QUOTE]

If you still have it and wanna give out i could get it.
A * pretty please*.:D
Thanks

I'm not sure if these are still good, but give them a shoot.
Rock Band 2 Tracks Download code: 6P8P-EDBE-EM64
Rock Band AC/DC Track Pack code: 2PMB-FABF-JAC5

[quote name='Mr. A']I'm not sure if these are still good, but give them a shoot.
Rock Band 2 Tracks Download code: 6P8P-EDBE-EM64
Rock Band AC/DC Track Pack code: 2PMB-FABF-JAC5[/QUOTE]
Thanks Mr.A.
Used Rock Band 2 Tracks Download code: 6P8P-EDBE-EM64
The other one came up used already.

[quote name='Deathstrike17']Starhawk Sweet Tooth Outcast Muitiplayer Skin, i don't know if it works!

J7L6-CMNH-3DB8[/QUOTE]

Hey, it works! Thanks I got it.

[quote name='shadownetone']Damn it I wanted the rage sewer missions code was gonna get rage for my birthday tomorrow the 23rd. :( Fine way to start my birthday crap. :([/QUOTE]

OR... instead of complaining because you didn't get a code on your birthday, you could be thankful that you lived to see your birthday in the first place. Just a thought.

[quote name='shadownetone']Damn it I wanted the rage sewer missions code was gonna get rage for my birthday tomorrow the 23rd. :( Fine way to start my birthday crap. :([/QUOTE]

First world problems.

I'm tired of people complaining about not getting free stuff.

i dont know if EA deactivates codes they give out for the wrong region but i have another BF 1943 code cuz they keep giving me the code for EU not US so heres the
code:2FJP-3KNM-53L3

[quote name='markg3612']i dont know if EA deactivates codes they give out for the wrong region but i have another BF 1943 code cuz they keep giving me the code for EU not US so heres the
code:2FJP-3KNM-53L3[/QUOTE]

It was for BFBC2 Onslaught, not 1943. It was also EU, Cheers.

[quote name='emwearz']It was for BFBC2 Onslaught, not 1943. It was also EU, Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Stupid ea said that it was the code for 1943 but it wasn't for my region

bread's done
Back