[quote name='rpg']Dust 514

file size 1.9gb

enjoy

R2KH-BHNH-6JLR
J7CP-QQN3-MGQC
N9BB-8RNT-JHDG
THPM-Q2NA-H96G
TDCC-G6NQ-6TEG[/QUOTE]

all have been redeemed grats to the winners!

If anyone wouldlike a PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game. Pm me i have 3 of them.

[quote name='Dar_k']Where are you guys getting these codes?[/QUOTE]
they are from the carls jr contest.
there is a thread for the instant win game

[quote name='4thHorseman']Contributing to the flood of Spider-Man Vigilante Costume Codes:

JMPK-K2N8-4DF6

53CC-R8NM-N976​
[/QUOTE]

THANKS! i used the first code!

[quote name='madcookie83']Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game

NTQH-5LN8-F64F
AHHL-AMND-HQKR

ENJOY!!![/QUOTE]

hey both of these are taken...thank you on their behalf lol :)

oops, looks like i forgot about this one. it should be a batman beyond skin for arkham city. pretty sure it hasnt expired either.

M7BG-6DNH-LH4L

[quote name='fearlubu']oops, looks like i forgot about this one. it should be a batman beyond skin for arkham city. pretty sure it hasnt expired either.

M7BG-6DNH-LH4L[/QUOTE]

It said it has already been used (not by me).

[quote name='fearlubu']oops, looks like i forgot about this one. it should be a batman beyond skin for arkham city. pretty sure it hasnt expired either.

M7BG-6DNH-LH4L[/QUOTE]

damn. not fast enough.

[quote name='vherub']red faction armageddon ruin mode-
a4kl-8cnh-33fm[/QUOTE]

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"

-Either long ago expired or not a NA code. thanks for the post!

[quote name='fearlubu']yep, folks on here are really quick with it.[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't say 'just grabbed a second ago'. I said 'long ago expired' or 'not a North America code'.

ohh >_> well damn my bad lol

its one of the codes you got from collecting NOS things, but i never used it. mmm just checked the site, the batman beyond skins are no longer redeemable. yeah my bad guys, sorry for getting you all riled up.

[quote name='fearlubu']ohh >_> well damn my bad lol

its one of the codes you got from collecting NOS things, but i never used it. mmm just checked the site, the batman beyond skins are no longer redeemable. yeah my bad guys, sorry for getting you all riled up.[/QUOTE]

No worries, always better to offer than not. It usually works out :)

A3Q7-GHNH-GCP2

PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game

[quote name='Slappybob']A3Q7-GHNH-GCP2

PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game[/QUOTE]

Redeemed. Thank you!

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']QP3T-FRN7-6F79

Another Spider Man Vigilante costume.[/QUOTE]

lurker must have got it... oh well

I sent a PM. I might have accidently sent two because of an error. Not sure if I sent you one though. When I submit it didn't say anything.

Also someone that actually wants it, got a Max Payne code for the first round of multiplayer DLC. Not gonna use it, first person to PM me with proof they're actually gonna download and use it gets it.

-P

xD

bread's done
Back