JMBM-H3NF-PDG6
K434-NLNL-2PHP
RAGD-RJNP-E7MT
5MQ4-NTN8-KBC8
GTAT-59NF-G62M[/QUOTE]

Thanks I got code:
K434-NLNL-2PHP

[quote name='hellmutt']You've been had.[/QUOTE]

No, because i didn't know if the user has more codes to gift...i asked for the code here...that was to all the users. But thanks anyway.

[quote name='noragoitisolo']No, because i didn't know if the user has more codes to gift...i asked for the code here...that was to all the users. But thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

Dude. Read the code more carefully. You called it lurked. Therefore, you've been had.

[quote name='allfrankedup']i have a sweet tooth code. First person to answer the following, gets it.

Q:what year did the first twisted metal come out?[/quote] 1995

Congratulations, merc. You’ve been selected to help grow the ranks of the DUST 514™ closed beta. Below are 2 unique PlayStation®Network (PSN) Voucher codes. They’re yours to use and distribute however you choose.*

NLN6-8RNT-PAAN
F4CC-QRNR-QTP3

These PSN Voucher codes are only good for access to this weekend’s closed beta, which runs July 26th-30th. So don’t delay – recruit your friends today!

Please note that the PlayStation Network will be temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from Thursday, July 26 at 15:00 GMT to Friday, July 27 at 07:00 GMT.

If you need assistance, please contact Customer Service at [email protected].

*Note: These PSN Voucher codes are region-specific and can only be used by players in North America, Central America, and South America.

You have been chosen to take part in the LittleBigPlanet™ Karting Beta!
The goal of the Beta is to get feedback on the overall experience from people like you –
the Gamers who really know what's going on.

LBPKarting_Slice_images_box_05.jpg
Beta Voucher Code
FPCK-4FNR-N5GG
LBPKarting_Slice_images_box_11.jpg

In order to enter the Beta, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: From the PlayStation®3 XMB, select the PlayStation®Store.
Step 2: Select the 'Redeem Codes' icon.

LBPKarting_Slice_images_icon.jpg

Step 3: Enter the Beta Voucher Code. Please note that the Beta Voucher Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Step 4: Once the Beta Voucher Code has been entered correctly, click 'Next'.
Step 5: Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

Post once you've claimed it:

PSN Voucher code good for access to this weekend’s DUST 514 closed beta, which runs July 26th-30th:
JFPQ-RHNH-QQMD

Please post if you claim it.

PSN Voucher code good for access to this weekend’s DUST 514 closed beta, which runs July 26th-30th:

837H-2QNF-QG5L

CDKP-3ENC-NHHC

[quote name='cancerman1120']Please post if you claim it.

837H-2QNF-QG5L

CDKP-3ENC-NHHC[/QUOTE]

Got 837H-2QNF-QG5L Thanks!

And for some reason I tried the other code first, but it was lurked.

[quote name='Tiger™']Here's two more codes for you guys.

RJGC-PQN3-J5G2
9334-3NNT-QJKD
[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much, used the second code.

LittleBigPlanet Karting Beta:
F3KC-A8NN-LQTM
JQCG-FGNG-8PKD
77GJ-BQNG-DFRE
ABQM-F4NM-N95D
35HT-E4N4-87RL
G494-M8NF-L4KF
F5P2-FTN5-38FH
KKFQ-CGN8-KK2T
NA5E-ENN8-M5DN

bread's done
Back