PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='PRO_LIKE_THAT']If anyone has a sony all stars beta code PM me I am willing to trade[/QUOTE]

apparently it's exclusive to PS+ members in Hong Kong and Singapore, so it might be pretty hard to track one down.

DUST 514 closed beta (for July 26th-30th)
3AA9-7LNG-96HC

Also, just FYI:
This weekend, jump into combat in DUST 514™ and help us find out how much our servers can take! Everyone who plays a match on Saturday 28 July between 20:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT will receive 1,000,000 ISK and 1,000,000 Skill Points to spend during the next beta period!

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Dust 514 Beta

Q9TG-BGNH-DMP?

?RPC-BANR-5FHG

Both ? are the same number...The square root of 36.

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

thanks got ?RPC-BANR-5FHG

[quote name='0_0']apparently it's exclusive to PS+ members in Hong Kong and Singapore, so it might be pretty hard to track one down.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not. I got one lsat night in my email and only have a US account

[quote name='4thHorseman']Dust 514 Beta:

BNQ2-5HNC-2QPJ
F4QD-8KN5-NJNC

Little Big Planet Karting Beta:

PP2E-BJNG-DJEB[/QUOTE]

Thanks 4thHorseman! Took the top code for Dust 514

[quote name='4thHorseman']Dust 514 Beta:

BNQ2-5HNC-2QPJ
F4QD-8KN5-NJNC

Little Big Planet Karting Beta:

PP2E-BJNG-DJEB[/QUOTE]

I got bottom one for dust, thanks!

[quote name='mkernan']LittleBigPlanet Karting beta:
LB5Q-A3NH-JDBG
N7J5-82ND-AEJA
EPMP-NPN7-CPNQ
85Q5-9CNA-R3C2
3A8K-NKN7-9DP4
224H-G8NK-DTCE[/QUOTE]

grabbed the 3rd one, thanks!

[quote name='mkernan']LittleBigPlanet Karting beta:
LB5Q-A3NH-JDBG
N7J5-82ND-AEJA
EPMP-NPN7-CPNQ
85Q5-9CNA-R3C2
3A8K-NKN7-9DP4
224H-G8NK-DTCE[/QUOTE]

Took the last one, thanks!

[quote name='KrebStar']Dust 514 Beta

1. ?6?Q-J8N5-DP43
2. BCD5-93??-LEKP

1. ?? = Look Sharp, Live Smart
2. ?? = The Granite State[/QUOTE]

Took the first one thanks!

Got an extra code here. I got it from someone on CAG and was going to give one to any of my friends, but don't think they're interested so I'll pop it here. Have fun!

BLK2-7DN8-BDG6

[quote name='TKtheknight']Got an extra code here. I got it from someone on CAG and was going to give one to any of my friends, but don't think they're interested so I'll pop it here. Have fun!

BLK2-7DN8-BDG6
[/QUOTE]

Thnx TK. Much appreciated!:bouncy:

[quote name='TheChronicGamer']I have an UNUSED Battlefield 3 Multiplayer PS3 code. I actually received two in my game box! I might as well let someone have it, quote it "used" when you activate it. Also, check out my commentary channel on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChronicGamer29

5725-CHNJ-8QT5 ENJOY![/QUOTE]

used, thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Have a code for the escalation map pack for call of duty black ops for the first person to PM me.

Tried to trade it out for the equal code/MS Points for Xbox 360 because it was just an accidental order from gamestop but no joy so hopefully someone at least can enjoy it.

and bjaigorgor was first thanks for replying
its gone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xHeartlessx']Have a code for the escalation map pack for call of duty black ops for the first person to PM me.

Tried to trade it out for the equal code/MS Points for Xbox 360 because it was just an accidental order from gamestop but no joy so hopefully someone at least can enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

mucho gracias

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Lollipop Chainsaw Massacre: Rockabilly Costume:

KHDG-TDN2-GERB[/QUOTE]
It says invalid for me
Edit: I'm so stupid, I didnt see it is EU sorry

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Forgot to mention it's EU content only! sorry =O[/QUOTE]
Ah, so I guess I'm not as stupid as I thought? lol thanks for the drop anyway

DUST 514

GN3P-2DNA-CP73
P8FA-4MN4-EHTJ

*Note: These PSN Voucher codes are region-specific and can only be used by players in Europe, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand

I have 2 x Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game.

First two people to respond to this post with something amusing (joke, video, photo, etc) will get one.

[quote name='Hung_real']
*I'm sorry if this offended you*[/QUOTE]

That was...uh...different. But code sent (PM) nonetheless.

Still have one code left!

bread's done
Back