PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Brandroid']And since I don't care enough to wait for someone to actually respond...here's the second code:
NHK7-FKNG-B9EA[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! I used the code for my bro since he wanted one. Just need to get the game now. XD

[quote name='kamiyan89']those psn + codes need a CC right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. But you can use a pre-paid Visa card with a $0 balance on it to use the codes.;) That's what I put in when I used the 3-4 that Sony sent me a while ago.:D

But be warned that if you use one of the one month codes they'll turn on automatic funding and automatic renewal even if you've turned them both off prior.:whistle2:#

I've got an Uncharted 3 Online Pass. If you want it, send me a PM.

While I'm on the subject of online passes, if anyone happens to have an extra one Mass Effect 3, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: Code gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got MLB the show 12 Online Pass from GS and don't need. Also possibly a working NCAA Football 13 Online Pass as well. PM if you need it!

EDIT: Replied to those who asked first. Hope you enjoy guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Geco17']Got MLB the show 12 Online Pass from GS and don't need. Also possibly a working NCAA Football 13 Online Pass as well. PM if you need it![/QUOTE]

PM sent!

[quote name='jukkakhan']Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands: Sandwraith skin code

PPP-AREL-K97M-PLCN-HQ74

Redeem it in the Extras section in-game. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Sweet, that lasted 30 minutes! Harder to redeem in-game I guess... Thanks!

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Code:

9C82-L3N4-E8B5

Beta ends 8/4 at 11:59pm Pacific

Post if you took the code[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks.
Have been wanting to try it out

aww man, ive been wanting a playstation allstars battle royal beta! ah well...might i ask how the beta was (to whoever has tried it)?

[quote name='fearlubu']aww man, ive been wanting a playstation allstars battle royal beta! ah well...might i ask how the beta was (to whoever has tried it)?[/QUOTE]
You didn't miss much tbh, only a few characters were playable in online versus.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Not very useful, but Warhammer 40000 Space Marine Online Pass:

REB4-RFNT-6LGP[/QUOTE]

would try to have gotten it, but I honestly do not think I will ever want to play online on that game so ill let someone else take it haha!

[quote name='Olengie']You only need it if you want Platinum lololol[/QUOTE]

I love going for platinum's, but I tried warhammer and did not feel like going for it!

[quote name='emwearz']CFFQ-EQNP-TQJ7

EU Code, 2 Free PSN Minis.[/QUOTE]
Says code is incorrect or no longer valid.

[quote name='Seshka']Says code is incorrect or no longer valid.[/QUOTE]

Then you tried to activate it on an account outside of EU....

^What he said.

[quote name='emwearz']Then you tried to activate it on an account outside of EU....[/QUOTE]
It was an EU account.

[quote name='Seshka']^What he said.

It was an EU account.[/QUOTE]

In that case I believe the error message means the code expired. But I'm only in NA, so who knows about the EU...

bread's done
Back