PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='hellmutt']In that case I believe the error message means the code expired. But I'm only in NA, so who knows about the EU...[/QUOTE]
i am too but i hav 3 psn accounts 1 jpn 1 eu and my main one which is usa but im betting it was lurked

[quote name='InSight_2k']Where you guys got the Multiplayer Skin for Starhawk from? And the Lollipop Chainsaw DLC? :S[/QUOTE]

I'm betting the Starhawk code came from Twisted Metal picked up from Gamefly's sale last week.

[quote name='InSight_2k']Where you guys got the Multiplayer Skin for Starhawk from? And the Lollipop Chainsaw DLC? :S[/QUOTE]
I think I had one Sony sent me via either email or PSN message to thank me for playing the Starhawk beta(which I never did). But sadly I deleted it from my PSN account without copying it down when I did a file restore on the PS3 a while ago.:cry:

Solve the questions to get the codes. THREE codes available. Good luck.:D;) This should keep the lurkers busy for a while.:D
No code here. Sorry.
Call Of Duty Black Ops PS Home Avatar Outfit:
Character1: _arma Chameleon
Character2: Superma_
Character3: _eneral Mills
Character4: What's more than eight but less than ten?
Character5: 6-1=?
Character6: John de Lancies' characters name on Star Trek: Next Generation
Character7: Cold Hard _itch
Character8: Red Dea_ Redemption
Character9: 25 ÷

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Solve the questions to get the codes. TWO codes available. Good luck.:D;) This should keep the lurkers busy for a while.:D
No code here. Sorry.
Call Of Duty Black Ops PS Home Avatar Outfit:
Character1: _arma Chameleon
Character2: Superma_
Character3: _eneral Mills
Character4: What's more than eight but less than ten?
Character5: 6-1=?
Character6: John de Lancies' characters name on Star Trek: Next Generation
Character7: Cold Hard _itch
Character8: Red Dea_ Redemption
Character9: 25 ÷

You're welcome. If only others would do the same. At least then more people might get a chance at these codes.

I'm likely going to add another code to that post for a Zooming Automatic Pistol from Call Of Juarez: The Cartel in a bit.

EDIT: I added the Call Of Juarez code onto the post with the same format to make it a bit of a challenge for lurkers.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

EDIT: I added the Call Of Juarez code onto the post with the same format to make it a bit of a challenge for lurkers.:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got that one :) it was: bbrb-4bn5-3e5l

[quote name='gunstar808']Tried the Splatterhouse code but it was saying invalid. Pretty sure I had it correct.[/QUOTE]
That one must've been lurked unfortunately.:cry: I just tried it on the one page on Sony's network to test it out and it came up invalid.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That one must've been lurked unfortunately.:cry: I just tried it on the one page on Sony's network to test it out and it came up invalid.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

All good. I just got Splatterhouse from BB for cheap so was excited for some DLC. Thanks for all the contributions.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Solve the questions to get the codes. THREE codes available. Good luck.:D;) This should keep the lurkers busy for a while.:D[/QUOTE]

That a creative way of keeping lurkers from swiping codes as soon as they are posted. I'll have to try that out the next time I post a code.

Going through my games, here are a few codes I never used if anyone wants/needs.

Fallout New Vegas Caravan Pack: HBC8-4MBL-7QT?
Crysis 2 Limited Edition Content: E2N2-47N8-3AJ?
Brink Fallout Pack: TKBL-QTN9-BTM?
Uncharted 2 GOTY Bonus Content: J42H-H9N3-LG5?
Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme & PSN Avatar: AJC7-C7NG-78J?

I replaced the last character with a ?, I'll give a hint to what it is though.

The ? is either a number or a letter...
To make it a little easier, here are the missing characters in no specific order: K 8 8 N D

[quote name='Sunfire14']Going through my games, here are a few codes I never used if anyone wants/needs.

[/QUOTE]

Got the Crysis 2:LE stuff. Took a minute to figure out the last digit. Just picked it up for 9.99 tonight, so the timing was perfect. Thank you sir.

[quote name='Sunfire14']

[/QUOTE]

Both were lurked

[quote name='Sunfire14']Going through my games, here are a few codes I never used if anyone wants/needs.

To make it a little easier, here are the missing characters in no specific order: K 8 8 N D
[/QUOTE]

The Fallout Caravan pack is taken. Then Brink pack is still available, I found it but didn't take it. 8.

[quote name='superhippy1986']I'd give up my crysis 2 code but I don't know if something happens to my old save it would make me need the new one lol[/QUOTE]

I don't understand this statement. I think you may have a mistaken impression of what the online code does.

Got a couple of The Amazing Spider-Man Vigilante skins if you missed them from Carl's Jr contest.

GCC%-^KNG-ABDB
C%DL-T3N^-^H8Q

Hint 1: It's easier than you'd think.
Hint 2: Look at your keyboard.

[quote name='Seshka']Got a couple of The Amazing Spider-Man Vigilante skins if you missed them from Carl's Jr contest.

GCC%-^KNG-ABDB[/QUOTE]
I used this code. Thanks Seshka!

[quote name='Seshka']Got a couple of The Amazing Spider-Man Vigilante skins if you missed them from Carl's Jr contest.

GCC%-^KNG-ABDB
C%DL-T3N^-^H8Q

Hint 1: It's easier than you'd think.
Hint 2: Look at your keyboard.
[/QUOTE]

So creative, I love it!!!

[quote name='Moravin']Here's a couple US PS3 Arkham City Codes for anyone who still need them:

Catwoman
6T8Q-PMN5-D7BN
HDEF-T5NE-N82H

Robin
K9AD-9CNE-7NNM[/QUOTE]

thanks for Robin

[quote name='Deathstrike17']D88q-nknn-ct8f[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!!

psnk.jpg

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']missed out on Robin again![/QUOTE]

same. traded for a catwoman, but now I need Robin. I've payed karma into this thread, so hopefully it works out in the end.

Was cleaning out my email and came across this, checked it through PSN and it is still active, so here you go.

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of Mass Effect 3 for PlayStation 3. Now it's time to get you your bonus item.

Here is your bonus code for the M55 Argus Assault Rifle: B48G-N?NF-TKDP
[/FONT]

The ? is a number.

[quote name='Sunfire14']Was cleaning out my email and came across this, checked it through PSN and it is still active, so here you go.

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your order of Mass Effect 3 for PlayStation 3. Now it's time to get you your bonus item.

[/FONT]

The ? is a number.
[/QUOTE]

I ALMOST got this, but got beat at the 'redeem' button...

[quote name='Sunfire14']Was cleaning out my email and came across this, checked it through PSN and it is still active, so here you go.

[/FONT]

The ? is a number.
[/QUOTE]
Speaking of Amazon, that reminds me I have a $10 promotional code from last fall when I was pre-ordering new release games like crazy with my BB credit I converted to Kindle cards that I almost forgot about.

[/QUOTE]

Grabbed the Uncharted 2 and 3 codes, thank a lot :)

the following code is for the Amazing Spiderman DLC outfit that was given away from the Carl's Jr promotion!!!

4JR6-HRNN-L2DR

4JR6-HRNN-L2DR

didnt work, must have been used already. if any one has a Amazing Spiderman DLC outfit pm me, my boy would be happy to have it, thank you

bread's done
Back