PS3 Code Drops Here

real quick with no riddles before i go to work:

darksiders RUSANOV'S AXE: EMH9-KBNN-BRAA
darksiders van der smash: RN83-EPNQ-QF2P
starhawk rift hunter skin: 7LGK-T9N7-H4PG

I used the van der smash, It shows a red bag when I was going to use the axe, so I didn't follow through with the redemption. The red shopping bag means I have it already right? Thank you!

never played this game buutt:

UFC Undisputed 3 ALISTAIR OVEREEM CODEs

TEEB-RPNE-CBLH
B4QE-CDN2-8J25
7QDG-PFNM-CJCK
ERTP-AENF-NTGP
BG2Q-FPNP-FTJP
947E-DRN7-CTRN
CD8P-26NQ-3PAM

Darksiders II Rusanov's Axe code

EN3H-M8NE-ML2N
EN64-N6NQ-ACDN

Darksiders II Van Der Smash Code

RQ4T-84N3-EQQ7

Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin Code

8NNM-73NN-4EBG

sorry for feeding the lurkers with this one, tired from work and didnt feel like being clever or sending a bunch of pms, good luck and enjoy!

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']never played this game buutt:

UFC Undisputed 3 ALISTAIR OVEREEM CODEs

TEEB-RPNE-CBLH
B4QE-CDN2-8J25
7QDG-PFNM-CJCK
ERTP-AENF-NTGP
BG2Q-FPNP-FTJP
947E-DRN7-CTRN
CD8P-26NQ-3PAM

Darksiders II Rusanov's Axe code

EN3H-M8NE-ML2N
EN64-N6NQ-ACDN

RQ4T-84N3-EQQ7

Starhawk Rift Hunter Skin Code

8NNM-73NN-4EBG

sorry for feeding the lurkers with this one, tired from work and didnt feel like being clever or sending a bunch of pms, good luck and enjoy![/QUOTE]

thanx. got the

RQ4T-84N3-EQQ7

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing "Resident Evil 6" for PlayStation 3. Your purchase has entitled you to the Amazon exclusive "The High Seas Fortress Stage."

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
6G97-4ANK-KQ6M
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Tiger™'][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing "Resident Evil 6" for PlayStation 3. Your purchase has entitled you to the Amazon exclusive "The High Seas Fortress Stage."

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
6G97-4ANK-KQ6M
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

wow, already gone .

the force is strong today...

[quote name='oddeye']30 day playstation plus code

K65J-D5N5-CTMM[/QUOTE]
Wow. They're quick. Even at 330am EST and it's GONE before I could try it.

For the record, you can't redeeem the PS+ codes via the Sony code redemption website.

@oddeye HOLY CRAP THANK YOU!!! Ive really been trying to get ahold of some of these! You've proven karma is awesome and showed me my credit card isnt expired for some reason, good job sir!

Good to know someone who has been generous to the community got the code at least. For the record, bitterbuffalo, you can use one of those pre-paid credit cards on PSN to register the PS+ codes.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Good to know someone who has been generous to the community got the code at least. For the record, bitterbuffalo, you can use one of those pre-paid credit cards on PSN to register the PS+ codes.[/QUOTE]

thanks for noticing! And the card i have on my ps3 is a $10 prepaid visa i got from a survey awhile back. It expired this month so i bought a Vanilla Visa card and it wouldnt take it. Thought i just lucked out, but noticed today it was still in my ps3s system so i took that code and it worked. But just in case what other prepaid cards are accepted?

and just because i wrote a big ol message crampin up the thread, might as well drop some codes!

Ratchet and Clank DLC bundle

BBAC-RDNC-GEFG
RLTJ-PBNL-CN5R

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']

BBAC-RDNC-GEFG
RLTJ-PBNL-CN5R[/QUOTE]

Bottom one got lurked, but the top one is still active. I already have this, but I just thought I'd give the next person to see this a little hope.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']thanks for noticing! And the card i have on my ps3 is a $10 prepaid visa i got from a survey awhile back. It expired this month so i bought a Vanilla Visa card and it wouldnt take it. Thought i just lucked out, but noticed today it was still in my ps3s system so i took that code and it worked. But just in case what other prepaid cards are accepted?

and just because i wrote a big ol message crampin up the thread, might as well drop some codes!

BBAC-RDNC-GEFG
RLTJ-PBNL-CN5R[/QUOTE]
The "It's Your Call" pre-paid Visas they sell at Best Buy work. I know because I used one to redeem those free promotional PS+ codes that Sony gave out to some users a while ago.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']just to keep things flowin...

Ratchet and Clank DLC Bundle

6DET-39NR-33BA
KJC2-3QNR-AGQK
TN23-JHNG-HBKE
[/QUOTE]

All gone lol. Where'd you get these?

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']ratchetandclank.com just click register and enter the info for an instant code![/QUOTE]

Thanks. But when I tried, they gave me a used code lol

[quote name='jedimasterbane']Some ratchet and clank codes,

MQP5-7NN8-QAAD
QG7P-6PNT-PLRJ
FNMJ-36NK-D32B
J58L-49N8-8CA6[/QUOTE]
All have been lurked (except of course the one that humanitylost got and politely thanked you for)

[quote name='xx44']Uncharted 3 Online pass, if anyone wants it.

NPM5-ENNK-F7D8
[/QUOTE]

Its been redeemed. :(
not by me.

There goes my dream of a platinum uncharted 3.

Oh well.

Thanks OP for the effort

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i might have a spare Dust 514 beta code lying around,once i find them i'll drop them.[/QUOTE]

"Them"? Are you referring to the Ordinance Pack included in the new Super Slim PS3 bundle?

If you are, I would be very grateful if whenever you find it you PM me the code. I am really enjoying DUST 514, but I am not really about to purchase a second PS3 just to get the Guristas Saga LAV.

And this request is for anyone who sees this and is willing to be generous enough to give away a voucher code they do not intend to use anyway.

Thank you in advance.

[quote name='a_dirty_Shisno']"Them"? Are you referring to the Ordinance Pack included in the new Super Slim PS3 bundle?

If you are, I would be very grateful if whenever you find it you PM me the code. I am really enjoying DUST 514, but I am not really about to purchase a second PS3 just to get the Guristas Saga LAV.

And this request is for anyone who sees this and is willing to be generous enough to give away a voucher code they do not intend to use anyway.

Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

i WISH i had that XD,no i just have the regular all access beta keys.

Found a couple of codes lying around...

LA Noire Consul's Car - G4E7-ACN4-E7NB
LA Noire Consul's Car - FKBF-7KN4-4P9T
LA Noire Naked City - 4CFD-78NG-RD9K
Rage Wastelend Sewer Missions - HC63-RFN7-3LE2
Rage Anarchy Pack - 387A-NBNP-A73L

[quote name='sabanoo']Found a couple of codes lying around...

LA Noire Consul's Car - G4E7-ACN4-E7NB
LA Noire Naked City - 4CFD-78NG-RD9K[/QUOTE]
I redeemed these codes. Thanks sabanoo!

Hi if anyone has any codes for Fifa 13 that would be great.

Of course I have to be very very lucky for that to happen :D

but in case this is my lucky day can you message me?

Thanks

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Mortalassassin this thread is for code drops, not requests, as there is another forum for that purpose on CAG. Be well :)[/QUOTE]

Polite and to the point. nice :)

it's been a bit, so here's a big ol drop

RATCHET AND CLANK DLC BUNDLE
read this before entering your code
in order to prevent lurking these codes are written vertically instead of horizontally, 2 codes per column

Ahl5-d4t9-g79k
74na-ejn4-blna
ac48-n5ak-dnf6
2g38-nrkn-fh7f-
dpn5-7hnd-mgnb
lj76-k2gr-dnrn

Got 1! Thanks bitterbuffalo! That was wild, it asking for so many clicks on PSN, lol! Just so you know, spoilering that does nothing. If you log out and click on the spoiler, you'll see!

It'd be nice if they(atleast 1 lurker) came in here and thanked you! Maybe too many more won't be able to figure it out, so I won't say which code I used, lol.

bread's done
Back