Ps3 communicator

sneakydohboy

CAG Veteran
This may have been talked about before and if not cool.

Well I use to be a PC gamer who has recently changed to console gaming. Minus the annoyance of no real form of clan gaming, one of the more frustrating things is having no way of easily communicating with friends from online. Similar to most of my steam friends I dont really know all of the people on my PS3 friends list. Does anyone see or rather foresee anything happening on PS3 with some kind of linked up pc or phone friends list app. Because I dont know everyone I would rather them not have my phone number or my email address or whatever. I would love some kind of chat system similar to Xfire on the computer linked up with my Xbox Account, My Ps3 account, and I guess my Wii account. So that I can much more easily communicate with my friends to set up games. I personally hate the chat system on Ps3 and I cant stand trying to type messages, takes forever and pressing the wrong key can cancel everything I have already said leading me to type very simplistic messages with no real info...

This would be most convenient for me.

Ricky

bread's done
Back