PS3 console.

Scykoh

CAG Veteran
Hey, I'm looking for a PS3 console as cheap as I can get, but would really like the 80g model.

Also, I'm interested in Little Big Planet and MGS4, and a 2nd controler, so any good deals on those would be awesome.

Craigslist would be your best bet dude, I just did a quick check of my local one and found this.

80G PS3, 2 new wirerless controller,s 1 USB cord, fight night round 3, NBA Live 09, need for speed pro street & av cord,plug 350.00 FIRM

If your looking for a new system and evreything, your best bet would be circut city, if they have any left, or look on Ebay.

Yeah, I live in the middle of nowhere so Craigslist has nowhere near me. Guess I'll just the standard sites for a new one, thanks. =)

Actually, I'm not going to link it, but there's a seller on ebay, vpapkov2007 , that sells a decent bundle for about $450-500. its an 80 gig ps3, extra controller, choice of a game off a list, and hdmi cables. all with free shipping.

If you are responsible theres an offer floating around on the Video Game Deals forum for a Playstation Credit Card. You basically get $300 off a PS3.

[quote name='hobbie8046']$100 price drop in a couple months...that means used would be $249 at Gamestop.[/quote]

This is purly rumor, and very unlikely to happen.

To the OP. If you live within 100 miles of any major city then you can likely find something on craigslist you may not find anything in your town spicificly, but check do a search, and just narrow it down to the larger towns in your area.

bread's done
Back