PS3 controller + Game bundle $35 @ BB B&M YMMV

KlaytonAmory

CAGiversary!
Was just at Best Buy and saw the PS3 Controller + Little Big Planet GotY edition bundle on clearance for $35. Figured that is a hell of a deal and I'd pass it on.

They didn't have the Rachet and Clank one or GoW one...so don't know if those will be too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn good deal the only other options are b2g1 or b1g1 50% off but even those cost more when you break them down.

Yeah thats a good price for a controller. Amazons cheapest is $41, so you are getting the game for like 5 bucks. I do wish it was a better game with it. I already have LBP2 and had bought the GoW collection bundle before.

Thanks OP. Just picked this up at BB since I wanted a second controller, although it was $47.99 for me. The funny thing was they only had a few and they had them tied with a giant yellow rubberband together with a 160GB PS3, a $20 PSN card, and 2 yr service from geek squad for $434.99. I popped it out of the rubberband and just took it to the register.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I would pick this, up and trade in the ratchet and clank game...never been a fan. It would bring the controller down to $25ish.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if those are clearance, like OP, my store only had the LBP bundles.

I just walked out of best buy bayshore, long island store.grabbed the last two bundles on shelf. Lbp game of year edition ps3 dual shock controller for $ 24.99 each. Wow great deal.

[quote name='arsenal789']I just walked out of best buy bayshore, long island store.grabbed the last two bundles on shelf. Lbp game of year edition ps3 dual shock controller for $ 24.99 each. Wow great deal.[/QUOTE]

Damn, an hour away from here but almost half the price I paid. There's no way I would have driven out east anyway. NYC blows for clearance.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Wasn't able to search for this deal online...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I tried to check before I left, but I guess it's not in their system online. My store isn't very far so I just took a chance and just drove there.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Wasn't able to search for this deal online...[/QUOTE]

If you RZ silver don't waste your time trying to locate an item call 1-866-923-6190 & have a personal shopper hunt it down for you.

i was in the store hoping to buy a open box computer monitor and struck out so i said to myself let me check what cheapassgamer deals were going on and i saw the op. i thought what the hell let me go down the aisle to check see if they had any, and grabbed the last two. i wish the red controller with the god of war collection was the same price. i really wanted the red controller but couldnt pass the deal up. thank you op. im prolly gonna get game credit at gamestop for the game, or sell it on ebay along with the other bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if the 10% off coupons have gone into effect yet for May...there not supposed to work on clearanced items but it may just show up as a discounted item YMMV. Worse case scenario they say no.

Could I call my local store and ask if they have the bundle in stock/how much it is? Do they give that kinda info over the phone?

I don't wanna go there for nothing.

[quote name='b1rdman']Could I call my local store and ask if they have the bundle in stock/how much it is? Do they give that kinda info over the phone?

I don't wanna go there for nothing.[/QUOTE]

i would go myself... if you dont mind wasting gas and time go find it. i just dont trust the employees. they may say that they cant find any, and keep it for themselves.

True I think I'll give my cousin a call though, always good to have a bestbuy employee in the family lol

Oh goodness, I forgot to report this! They had the LittleBIGPlanet GOTY/controller bundles on clearance at my Best Buy in Hutchinson, MN. Only one left. Price was around $26 plus tax. The GoW collection bundle rang up at $60; didn't check the price on the Ratchet and Clank one though.

[quote name='Deathchamber']Damn, an hour away from here but almost half the price I paid. There's no way I would have driven out east anyway. NYC blows for clearance.[/QUOTE]

I almost went there today at 2:30 but was short on time 8-( Guess I won't bother looking tomorrow. Oh who am I kidding I'll be lookig anyway ;-)

Inner Harbor Baltimore BB had 5 LBP&DS3 bundles for $26.99 each. Snagged one myself. I figured $27 for a Dual Shock was too good to pass up. The LBP GotY is icing on the cake.

how u getting the link to work its not locateing any stores for me it just loads then goes back to the same page?

According to the locater its in stock at my local Best Buy. Sucks that i was there today trading in some games but didn't know about this deal. Hopefully i can still grab one on my way to work. Thanks OP.

[quote name='capsnikerz']how u getting the link to work its not locateing any stores for me it just loads then goes back to the same page?[/QUOTE]

I fixed the link up little...try it now

Good thing I decided to come back and try the tracker. Seems the only store that does have it in stock is just way too far. Not even worth the drive.

Sometimes if the item says 'UNAVAILABLE' it may actually be in stock but they may only have 1-2 of them. I believe BB's system only shows in stock if they have 3+ of an item. So if your BB store is close enough, this may be worth making a trip.

Although knowing my luck they're discounted to $59.98 at the stores around here and not a penny cheaper.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Sometimes if the item says 'UNAVAILABLE' it may actually be in stock but they may only have 1-2 of them. I believe BB's system only shows in stock if they have 3+ of an item. So if your BB store is close enough, this may be worth making a trip.

Although knowing my luck they're discounted to $59.98 at the stores around here and not a penny cheaper.:roll:[/QUOTE]
I'll check on this tomorrow. Maybe...

Tried all three bundles, and apparently none of them are in stock anywhere within 120 miles at least. :(
I'm going to check the local BB tomorrow anyway.

Looks like I have one store with the GoW bundle fairly close... I just don't really need an extra controller.

I am, however, keeping my eye on the Tom Petty Anthology box set - it is down to $99 now and I found a store that has like 5 of them... So I'll be waiting for that to drop.

[quote name='DigitalE']Tried all three bundles, and apparently none of them are in stock anywhere within 120 miles at least. :(
I'm going to check the local BB tomorrow anyway.[/QUOTE]

What are the other codes?

bread's done
Back