PS3 Cover Art (GTA: EFLC)

SEH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I bought some games from Gamestop today (new store had B2G1). They only had one copy of GTA: Episodes From Liberty City, which of course doesn't have cover art or a manual. I can deal with not having a manual, but the GS paper print out in place of the cover art kills me.

Anyone know of a site where I can print off the official US cover art? I've tried a few different sites and I've only been able to find custom stuff, or covers that are in PAL form.

If you're a perfectionist type you might just wanna spring for the actual cover art, I think Episodes is like GTAIV with the... embossed(is that the right word?) lettering.

That it is. I don't know why the OP didn't just go to another GS store and ask to swap out for their copy with the coverart/manual. That's what I would've done.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That it is. I don't know why the OP didn't just go to another GS store and ask to swap out for their copy with the coverart/manual. That's what I would've done.[/QUOTE]

That GS just opened and is 15 minutes from my house. The next closest GS is about an hour away. I'm not driving an hour each way just for some cover art.

[quote name='SEH']That GS just opened and is 15 minutes from my house. The next closest GS is about an hour away. I'm not driving an hour each way just for some cover art.[/QUOTE]
It was just a suggestion. My area is flooded with GS stores, though most of them used to be Funcoland/EB Games/Babbage's stores. I just figured most folks had at least 2-3 GS stores in their area.

But you know you could've bought the GTA EFLC from Best Buy for $20 after coupon just a week or a little over ago, right?

Nearest Best Buy is over an hour and a half away. I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere dude. We've got a Walmart, Kmart, and now a Gamestop about 15-20 minutes away. Aside from those, there's nothing else in terms of stores that carry video games.

bread's done
Back