PS3 Dirt 2 26.99 free shipping from Newegg

[quote name='ShockandAww']Crap good price. All I need now is some money. This is also the price of the 360 version btw.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874330014&cm_re=dirt_2-_-74-330-014-_-Product[/QUOTE]

Damn good price. I paid full and it was worth it then, for 27 bucks, you can't go wrong.

And for the achievement whores, the achievements are hella easy, only ones that would probably take any time are the online ones, depending on your skill against other human drivers.

one of the greatest 'arcade' racing games I've played on current gen systems! Highly recommended, but obviously not at retail b/c it does seem to get repetitive (if I play more than 5 races at a time, I get sleepy!) Plus, its very rewarding achievement/trophy wise b/c you're constantly unlocking. Very easy to get most on this game, except the MP, that will take time..

Sweet, I loved the first one. Thanks to ShockandAww for pointing out that this is the price on the 360 one as well.

This game is on clearance at Sears for $29.98, but is due to be discounted on Friday to $19.98 if you are on the lookout for the game ;)

Good price for a fairly decent rally game. However, there still isn't a rally game that can surpass RalliSport 2. Great graphics running at 60fps, great sound effect, great controls, great gameplay, and great online play. It was the reason I signed up for Xbox Live on the original Xbox. Too bad we will never see RalliSport 3. :(

[quote name='freeorelse']Come on Amazon pricematch it.[/QUOTE]This. Sorry to bump but I needs this game. It's been out sooo long and this is like the first sub $30 pricepoint I've seen for it. (new) No doubt when I buy at this price it'll drop to a greatest hits price or something...thems the brakes. :lol: Anybody know a good used deal on it until a possible Amazon PM? :bouncy:

bread's done
Back