PS3 disc'd game sharing - CAG member created, free to join, free to leave

I'm really interested in getting in on this if / when you guys open up to new members... I don't have a ton of games as I just bought a ps3 again, but I'm slowly rebuilding my collection back up. I'd really like to join you guys though.

The group works best if the gamers can meet in person, hence no postage... Hell, if you live close by, you can even join me in the basement and play my 2nd PS3 (i hate split screens).

Between now the group is not really active, partly because there are so many games to play right now, nobody wants to borrow anything :lol:

Ok guys, ive played all my games and im bored.
Three weeks vacation all alone I need some games to play.
Perfect time if anyone is done with FF13 as i hear this game is long as hell.
Something to help me p[ass the time and play more ps3.
Also liked the Folklore and Valkria game.

Im not in a huge rush to plat Resonance of Fate (I only need two more trophies). If youre interested I can send it out on Monday. If you dont mind difficulty, I have put just short of 90 hours into it, and I rarely finish console RPGs (hadnheld ones are a bit easier).

Also, if you do the whole trophy thing, I can send you Serpentor's "Wanted" its a fairly easy (and not too boring) platinum, but it will take a good 30 hours to get.

Oh, and I have Yakuza 3, which you can borrow before I start, because once I start itll be a while before its available for loan.

I heard Bayonetta would be to hard for me as im not the best gamer.
Whats UC2?
I suck at FPS

Im a sucker for fun RPG and games that are fun and not to hard also games that have online play maybe with co-op. I hear RE5 does but i suck at FPS. Anyone have FF13, White Knight?

Also if Buuhan is leavin we should add a new member that wants to trade to take his place.
Got some paypal ready to go.

[quote name='adriley313']I heard Bayonetta would be to hard for me as im not the best gamer.
Whats UC2?
I suck at FPS

Im a sucker for fun RPG and games that are fun and not to hard also games that have online play maybe with co-op. I hear RE5 does but i suck at FPS. Anyone have FF13, White Knight?

Also if Buuhan is leavin we should add a new member that wants to trade to take his place.
Got some paypal ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta isn't as people make it out to be. Some trophies can be problematic, but nothing some famring halos could remedy.

UC2=Uncharted 2, self explanatory.

RE5 has online and neat coop, good for a casual gamer, and isn't hard even if you suck at FPS, as RE5 is TPS=Third Person Shooter.

I agree, if Buuhan leave, we can have someone join up.

Oh RE5 is a TPS, i didnt know that?
I started UC2 then traded it for a wireless headset, but did enjoy it what lil i played.
Does it have online stuff or a co-op.
How much for 2 games to borrow from you.
I have like $3 paypal but if its more i could send a money order now or on return trip.

Was hoping to maybe borrow from dyeknom but she doesnt reply to my emails.
Wanna play my dlc on Dragon age or FF13, oh well

[quote name='adriley313']Oh RE5 is a TPS, i didnt know that?
I started UC2 then traded it for a wireless headset, but did enjoy it what lil i played.
I have like $3 paypal but if its more i could send a money order now or on return trip.

Wanna play my dlc on Dragon age or FF13, oh well[/QUOTE]

RE5 has online coop, among dlc that is coop as well. No competitive multiplayer unless you get the DLC versus mode.

UC2 has a diverse multiplayer for the most part, just about everything except CTF sorta. There is online coop but you have to search for a game, followed by voting on 2 random "missions" from the story, and they can be pretty difficult.

I'll pm you !

[quote name='adriley313']Oh RE5 is a TPS, i didnt know that?

Wanna play my dlc on Dragon age or FF13, oh well[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope that wireless headset was the official Sony Bluetooth one or one of those normally $150 ones for having traded UC2 for it.
[quote name='adriley313']anyone have a copy of WET.
DEmo is awesome.
Also has anyone talked to dyeknom.
They wont answer my PMs for request.[/QUOTE]
Have you tried Sears yet? It's $9.97 there.

Any one with rock band 1? I would like to redownload the songs onto my girlfriends ps3. I'm in long beach, CA and I have most of the hot titles from 2009. I also have some 360 games to lend out but I buy mostly for the PS3. I also have a rain check from Kmart for FF13 for $30 if you will just let me download the game for free.

Yes its a good Headset, blue tooth wireless. Works like magic.
Ill have to check it next time I'm out.

Ashmatic- you'll have to wait to hear from the other members to decide as its a group decision. A member is leaving so we may have a opening.
What all games do u have?

surprised I haven't read about this group before, (to Serpentor) your idea seems pretty cool to start this group its been interesting reading the posts

[quote name='asthmatic']Any one with rock band 1? I would like to redownload the songs onto my girlfriends ps3. I'm in long beach, CA and I have most of the hot titles from 2009. I also have some 360 games to lend out but I buy mostly for the PS3. I also have a rain check from Kmart for FF13 for $30 if you will just let me download the game for free.[/QUOTE]

We let members in based on group decision, right now, we aren't letting anyone in, depends on if a member of our group is getting out.

DEmo is awesome.

WET is ok, fun game though for what its worth, just don't expect to much from it. In a nutshell, WET is a tarentino-ish version of W:WOF. I enjoyed the game+demo as well.

You should pm serp, it seems we might have inactive members, we should have a rule that if your inactive or something along those lines, you should let us know if your going to be away or what not.

DEmo is awesome.
You know the sick part is I've passed up 2-3 copies of WET recently at Sears(latest being today). Trust me when I say that sometimes demos are not indicative of the full version of the game.

There were many times when I tried to make Ruby jump or flip one way, only to have her get a mind of her own and do something completely different.

But if I hit up my one local Sears that still had a copy of WET and it's still there, would you want it? It'd be like $10.57 or so after tax and with shipping probably around $15(first class w/DC done at the post office versus via Paypal/etc).

its okay, im gonna check my local Kmart as ive saw them there for $10.
I thought it was a racing game.
thx a bunch though

MillerTime2523 and ashmatic showed interest in joining the group.
See what games the have and how active they play games.

bread's done
Back