PS3 Dualshock 3 $42.96 Shipped.

I bought a Black DS3 around BF for $39.99, but also gave me $10 credit-- this essentially brought it down to $29.99

Keep in mind Amazon has the DS3+Uncharted 1 bundle for $59.99 if you're looking for a copy of U1, BB has the same except with R&C TOFD.

[quote name='Izod517']Keep in mind Amazon has the DS3+Uncharted 1 bundle for $59.99 if you're looking for a copy of U1, BB has the same except with R&C TOFD.[/QUOTE]

Good deal, but I don't need the bundle because
A) already have 2 black DS3
B) my library has Uncharted
C) I have RAC TOFD

[quote name='Casteor']Good deal, but I don't need the bundle because
A) already have 2 black DS3
B) my library has Uncharted
C) I have RAC TOFD[/QUOTE]

How is RAC TOFD?

[quote name='Izod517']Keep in mind Amazon has the DS3+Uncharted 1 bundle for $59.99 if you're looking for a copy of U1, BB has the same except with R&C TOFD.[/QUOTE]

Actually, BB also has the bundle with copies of the orignial Uncharted too.

[quote name='AionTelos']How is RAC TOFD?[/QUOTE]

Still sealed :) lol. Got it from Best Buy during the B2G1 promo. I also have RAC Crack In Time from PS3 bundle (unopened). I just haven't gotten the chance to play it because I have been busy with other games!

[quote name='Casteor']I bought a Black DS3 around BF for $39.99, but also gave me $10 credit-- this essentially brought it down to $29.99[/QUOTE]

Just a nitpick -- but your credit card was charged $39.99 not $29.99 unless you could apply that $10 to your purchase. You were given $10 so that you would spend maybe $50 more. $39.99 was still a good price it was not $29.99 -- that is just bad math. The whole point of credit is to get you to spend more.

bread's done
Back