PS3 Eternal Sonata $29.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Josef']About time. This is the definitive version of the game, correct?[/QUOTE]

correct

[quote name='NeoStrider']waiting for $20[/quote]

No doubt its going to keep dropping. Ill hold out for a bit longer!
pixel.gif

About time. This sucker has taken forever to drop. I've got some other games I want to burn through before I pick this up though.

[quote name='Josef']About time. This is the definitive version of the game, correct?[/quote]

...using the word "definitive" lightly. Eternal Sonata is a pretty crappy game, no matter what version you consider.

I'm waiting for 20, too... I'm too consumed with the new updates on guildwars... My ps3 will be on a little vacation for a while lol!!!!

[quote name='Why_So_Serious']Yep.
344.jpg
It's like a Director's Cut version.[/quote]
Awesome Just what I needed to hear.:cool:

Waiting for < $10. This might be one I pick up at the very end of the lifecycle, after the PS4/Xbox 720 come out, but while I still am playing the old consoles.

Oh, thank god. I have been waiting for this to drop from $60-ish for a while; ever since I played the 360 version my friend had.

For those of you waiting for $20, it's $26.99 used at GS. Combine that with Edge and the 10% coupon and it's now down to $21 and change. I found myself a mint/complete copy at GS for that price.

Finally a universal drop...I've missed out on the sale price on Amazon the last few times. I guess sometimes waiting really does pay off.

I might wait until a 20% off coupon at GS comes around to pick up the game. It's one of the few PS3 titles I actually want to play.

[quote name='NeoStrider']waiting for $20[/quote]

Same here either before or on Black Friday, I think. This BB sale has really increased my backlog.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']could it be a greatest hits version?[/quote]
Don't think this game have sold enough to qualify for GH yet.

[quote name='shivaedge']This game is supposed to be rare and out of print (soon), right?[/quote]

I have never seen the PS3 version in any stores (Wal-mart, Target, Worst Buy, &c. - I don't shop at GameStop) so it's already kind of 'rare' in my book.

Does the PS3 version has trophies? i hate those games released before 2009 and trophies are on/off thing. The price is good enough for me to bite if there are trophies.

[quote name='Serpentor']Does the PS3 version has trophies? i hate those games released before 2009 and trophies are on/off thing. The price is good enough for me to bite if there are trophies.[/quote]

No trophies. It came out in October and they are apparently too lazy to go back and patch them in, despite the fact it already has a set of achievements on the 360.

[quote name='AwRy108']...using the word "definitive" lightly. Eternal Sonata is a pretty crappy game, no matter what version you consider.[/quote]

From playing this, and Infinite Undiscovery, I can say that both games are boring. I actually fell asleep while playing Infinite Undiscovery, that game's complete trash.

You can actually pick up a used copy for around 20. Gamestop has it used for $26.99 and stack it with the 10% coupon that is floating around + 10% edge. I'm going to pick up my copy after work

[quote name='AwRy108']...using the word "definitive" lightly. Eternal Sonata is a pretty crappy game, no matter what version you consider.[/quote]

As far as I'm concerned, you couldn't be much more off the mark, but I suppose everyone's entitled to their opinions. I suppose if RPGs (particularly JRPGs) aren't your thing, than it's not for you, but I found this game both charming and entertaining. I would definitely recommend it to any PS3-owning RPG fan.

[quote name='takotchi']No trophies. It came out in October and they are apparently too lazy to go back and patch them in, despite the fact it already has a set of achievements on the 360.[/quote]

darn... the only game worth my attention w/o trophies is VC. ES is not that good, maybe $15 then i'll bite. With trophies, $30 is fine with me.

bread's done
Back