PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

For that price I am willing to try that game, if i don't like the game at least i have a cheap camera.

Not sure if there's a lag in updating the system, but I can confirm that this was NOT on sale at the Walmart that I just checked about 10 minutes ago.

Will try again on the way back from work tomorrow, but I just asked the sales clerk do a manual price check, and it was 69.xx, which was the same as the sticker price ... I hate when that happens.

Can anyone else confirm this price drop/sale?

[quote name='xboxxer']Not sure if there's a lag in updating the system, but I can confirm that this was NOT on sale at the Walmart that I just checked about 10 minutes ago.

Will try again on the way back from work tomorrow, but I just asked the sales clerk do a manual price check, and it was 69.xx, which was the same as the sticker price ... I hate when that happens.

Can anyone else confirm this price drop/sale?[/QUOTE]

Havent done their price changes yet. Did them myself before I left tonight and purchased one right after I was done.

Will this be in effect everywhere tomorrow? I still have my $100 gift card from the PS3 and I will be all over it. The camera alone should be worth that much, and the game seems interesting too.

dx, is this usually something that occurs daily? or is the price changes timing ymmv? i suspect these will be gone quickly when it actually hits

I saw these in the clearance isle at my Walmart two days ago for about $60. Guess I will see if they dropped in the last couple days.

[quote name='xboxxer']dx, is this usually something that occurs daily? or is the price changes timing ymmv? i suspect these will be gone quickly when it actually hits[/QUOTE]

H.O. price changes are just random. There are no set days for departments like Target has, they just drop in the system but have to be activated, individually, by an associate. I hit up department 5 price changes daily to see if anything good is dropping.

hmm the closest store is about 20 miles south of here which sucks since I never go down that way...

trying to decide if its worth it or not

I just checked to see if any of the Walmarts in my area carry it, but they are all out. Any chance that this price drop will also take affect on the website? Or will it be advertised? Price matching!

*EDIT* Yeah, item locator is wrong. Just drove over to my local store and they had two in stock. Also had Folklore, Genji, and NBA 08 for the same price. It does appear to be a clearance of these items.

Last edited by a moderator:
DO NOT TRUST THE ITEM LOCATOR!!!!

It says my store has none and I know for a fact there are 3 there.

[quote name='Shady3011']Thanks for the update, grammar Nazi.[/quote]

It's a spelling issue, not a grammar issue - but you're welcome.

If I was an actual spelling Nazi, I'd have a full time job correcting spelling here. Usually, however, I don't care, because it doesn't impact the utility of the site (and often adds amusement). In this case, though, the name of the game is incorrectly spelled; if someone does a search for a deal using the game's name ("Judgment"), they shouldn't miss out because it was erroneously cited as "Judgement."

Put another way, if somebody posted a deal on "Boom Blocks", I would point out that it's "Boom Blox".

[quote name='DX']DO NOT TRUST THE ITEM LOCATOR!!!!

It says my store has none and I know for a fact there are 3 there.[/quote]

I suspected that because I remember seeing some at a walmart, the problem is I don't remember which walmart...

Thanks for the heads up, OP! Just picked it it up from my local Walmart. Unless they have more in the back, I believe I got the last one too.

I'd jump on it if I see the price drop on the website.

(I still have a $10 GC from Smash Bros. Brawl pre-order cancellation.)

Just called my Walmart and the employee knew as soon as I told her the name that it was dropped yesterday to $29.92.

So not YMMV, woot! Thanks OP, I was going to buy a used one for like $40.00 a few days ago.

well, tried again this morning -- still 69. Bought 2 anyways (one for friend), in anticipation of a price drop. Anyone know how long i can hold out on this, if the game is left unopened?

It says none in stock nearby but I think I saw a few there last time I went.

I'm not really interested in Eye of Judgment though. What else is there to do with the camera? Any other games support it aside from the Burnout mugshot thing?

Can I take pics with it and save it to the HDD?

EDIT: Anyone know the GS trade in value for just the game?

My kids and I have played around with the Eyecreate software, which is still free I believe, more than the Eye of Judgement game. This is a good deal just to get the camera.

The store inventory system on the web site is bupkus. Said there wasn't a copy within 100 miles for me. First store I called had 3 in stock.

The guy on the phone didn't know anything about the lower price, but it did ring up for $29.92 (to his surprise).

2 more available at the Hamburg Wal Mart in Lexington, KY if anyone is interested.

bread's done
Back