PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

Scored 1 at 1604 & 281 in San Antonio. Inventory showed none, 5 in stock @ $29. GREAT deal. The eyecreate is a free download as well.

Just picked my copy up.

I saw like 6 copies about 2 days ago, went there today and there were only 2 left and an employee said he didn't know it price dropped and picked up the last one.

Picked one up at my local Wal Mart. I was there at a good time. A Sony PS3 Rep was there and was saw me purchase the game. She told me to wait a second and pulled out a RARE ( She said it was RARE ) Eye of Judgment card. The card is called "General Lug". Pretty sweet bonus I guess.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Picked one up at my local Wal Mart. I was there at a good time. A Sony PS3 Rep was there and was saw me purchase the game. She told me to wait a second and pulled out a RARE ( She said it was RARE ) Eye of Judgment card. The card is called "General Lug". Pretty sweet bonus I guess.[/QUOTE]

Guess it is pretty rare:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eye-of-Judgment...hash=item280244272065&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318

Nice deal..I went to the only Walmart within any distance of CHicago, and they had one Eye of Judgment left...it rang up at $69.99, I asked if the price had dropped, he said "No..."

End of Story.

Hey can anyone tell me if you can play two players right out of the box? Or do I need to buy another starter deck for the other player?

Thanks OP! I was looking at these at my Wally World a couple days ago and wondered when they were going to price drop. I grabbed one at the WM in Holland, OH at Spring Meadows and there is one left if any of you are in the area. It's nice to have a WM deal that isn't YMMV for once.

Thanks a lot OP. Just picked up 2 and very happy with it. Bad thing is I bought just the camera used from GS about a week ago, now I need to find the receipt to return that. I had finally given up on finding a deal for the bundle.

In response to the "what else does it do" question, it will record people playing singstar, and that alone is worth it for me (thus the GS purchase last weekend).

My son will love this!!!!

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hey can anyone tell me if you can play two players right out of the box? Or do I need to buy another starter deck for the other player?[/QUOTE]

Anyone? Please? Help? Soon? :D

Still ringing up at $70 at the Walmart in Cary, NC.

The trip there wasn't a total loss, however. Picked up the Elite Beat Agents DS Accessory Bundle for $2.50.

pimpin: as for the 2 player out of the box, i think it has enough cards. just read some review sites. i read some reviews that says it's possible but you can also print out cards, the ps3 eye with some blogs said it can't tell the difference between cheap printouts and real cards. i'm not sure if they patched it or anything.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Anyone? Please? Help? Soon? :D[/quote]
No idea, but it seems it's pretty easy to just scan in a card (or probably download it somewhere online) and just print it out on a standard inkjet printer. If all else fails, you could just copy your initial deck.

Basically, it's the ultimate cheapass solution. Collecting cards for free!

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hey can anyone tell me if you can play two players right out of the box? Or do I need to buy another starter deck for the other player?[/quote]

You would have to buy another starter. The set comes with the Blu-Ray disc, mat, camera, camera stand, 1 starter, and 1 pack. Also the starter that comes with it is very low power ie sucks. If you're serious, you might want to invest in the retail starters.

Also be careful as you have to pay $15 to unlock the ability to play with the set 2 cards. You can play with only set 1 cards out of the box.

Edit: I don't condone the options mentioned about about printing fake cards out as that is probably why the second set has a $15 price tag before you buy any cards. And for the CCG'ers out there, printing fake cards for an online CCG does not equal proxies.

To those wondering: There is only 1 deck (as has been said), so no 2 player out of the box. Though I too do not condone printing out cards for play, I actually highly reccommend doing so for local 2 player. Print out the set and let your buddy construct a deck. I have my cards legit, but wasn't about to go out and buy another set for my friend, so we printed out some, and now can play locally like that. I only use legit cards online though.

Just so you guys know, dont trust that damn store locator thing on the website It told me there wast any in stock for 100 miles and when i went they had 2. The frigging cashier guy looked at it and was like"its 70 bucks" I ask "can u scan it for me". So he scans it and it comes up 30. Then he goes to tell his friend...shes very confused. He rings it up and then calls over another friend. At this point im swiping my debit card so he can talk all he wants. The girl comes over and freaks out about it saying "Well you already scanned so now we HAVE to give it to him". Idiots.

[quote name='tiktok0']Rang up $70 in Woodbridge, VA.[/quote]

[quote name='grandmoph']Still ringing up at $70 at the Walmart in Cary, NC.
[/quote]

[quote name='xboxxer']well, tried again this morning -- still 69. [/quote]

:bomb: Also, a no go in Atlanta- I checked two Wal-marts in Metro-Atlanta both on Cobb Parkway; Both stores rang up full price $69.xx + Tax

Maybe this is regional?

You should warn CAG's this is YMMV. A nice deal for those who got it. If you got one be sure and CML. :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in stock at Springfield, MA (Boston Rd.) store or Westfield, MA store.

Rang up full price ($70) at Chicopee, MA store.

confirmed for City of Industry, CA Walmart. 2 left, although the cashier that rang me up said he's getting one for himself.

These prices just dropped recently. If they aren't showing up at that price It's because the lazy electroncis manager hasn't done his price changes yet.

Wife picked one up for me while I was at work in Georgetown,Tx. It was marked 69.xx, rang up 29xx. She said there were "a few" left.

I asked this before, but no answer- What does a local walmart need to do to have the price drop reflect in their system. I just had a store in west Phoenix check the price and it was 69.XX. Does an employee need to download something or update their system manually somehow? Why do some stores have the price drop and others dont if this isn't a YMMV deal?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:bomb: Also, a no go in Atlanta- I checked two Wal-marts in Metro-Atlanta both on Cobb Parkway; Both stores rang up full price $69.xx + Tax

Maybe this is regional?

You should warn CAG's this is YMMV. A nice deal for those who got it. If you got one be sure and CML. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Its not YMMV you just have lazy people at your store.

[quote name='DX']Its not YMMV you just have lazy people at your store.[/quote]
LOL, Do they have to key in the price updates for the skus manually?

Got one, it was marked on the shelf with one left behind it, but it looked like an employee was interested when he saw it.

Ignore the item locator. Just found 2 at a store that supposedly had 0. They were marked correctly with red clearance tags. I grabbed one. This store had quite a few other clearance games as well, but nothing really cheap. Lots of old PS3 games marked down to $39.95.

I saw this, but passed. although now that i think of it that was a mistake. even though i dont want the game i can keep the pseye and trade in the game with the bonus. Ugg, mistake, probably gone by now.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']LOL, Do they have to key in the price updates for the skus manually?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Price Changes are not complete till the department manager keys in the quantity and updates the price. he could have several hundred price changes to do, and he has not done Eye of Judgement yet. Take it from someone "in the know".

bread's done
Back