PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yes. Price Changes are not complete till the department manager keys in the quantity and updates the price. he could have several hundred price changes to do, and he has not done Eye of Judgement yet. Take it from someone "in the know".[/quote]

So the change will be done eventually then?

None available at the first Wal-Mart I went to. Thank goodness for the ubiquitous construction of Wal-Marts; I didn't have to go far. At the second Wal-Mart, they had one, but it was just the game, no blister pack with the camera and mat and cards and stuff. Maybe someone opened everything else and returned the actual game unopened? I'm not sure. But then at the same Wal-Mart, I found another one on a clearance aisle, sitting there waiting for me, marked at $40, but rang up as $29.92. Sweet!

My kids are going NUTS for this camera! They love it! The free EyeCreate software is really fun. And the camera works great, even in less-than-ideal lighting conditions. I haven't tried the actual game yet.

Thanks OP! Great post!!!

[quote name='dolemite']how long is this god dammed update?[/quote]

lol so true man took me 45 mins to update

thanks op picked up the last 1 today,great game by the way

Anyone know if this can be traded in to Gamerush or Gamestop without the camera? I doubt I'll want to keep the game, but I do want the camera.

[quote name='Rictor']Anyone know if this can be traded in to Gamerush or Gamestop without the camera? I doubt I'll want to keep the game, but I do want the camera.[/quote]

i'd like to know as well. trade-in value with and without camera please.

I just came back from Manchester, NH and can confirm that the whole set is $29.92. They had I think 3 left wih the price advertised. Thanks OP!!

piked up 1 at Dickson city, PA location. 5 or so left. THANKS.

BTW i know BB gives u $36 just for game, but does anyone know what GS gives for just the camera?

[quote name='tribalnoise']i'd like to know as well. trade-in value with and without camera please.[/quote]

Yeah, I played the game for like 10 mins and hated it. I really only bought it for the camera. So if anyone knows a trade in gamestop price that would be excellent.

Picked mine up from St. Ann, MO Wal-Mart today. They had a couple left on the aisle opposite from the PS3 display. Thanks, caggers!

[quote name='lude21']piked up 1 at Dickson city, PA location. 5 or so left. THANKS.

BTW i know BB gives u $36 just for game, but does anyone know what GS gives for just the camera?[/quote]

I just tried to trade the game in at Blockbuster...no dice...it beeps (not in system) and then the employee notices it says "includes Eye camera" on the game case. I guess you could try trading it in disc-only so they have to type it in, assuming it's actually in the system when you type it in and doesn't have a note about the camera being required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP - snagged one in Southern California.

***NOTE*** - the "in-stock checker" on the wal-mart website doesn't work for shit. It told me there were none in-stock at the WM on College Ave. in San Diego. When I got there an hour ago, there were at least 5, and when I left, there were at least 4.

I'd recommend calling your wal-marts even if the site says the bundle is unavailable.

Can someone answer me this question. The free card I mentioned in my previous post that I got for free from that Sony Rep is a Set 2 card.

Now I guess I cannot use this card ( or any set 2 cards ) until I buy the 14.99 update from the Playstation Store?

So is this the usual YMMV WalMart deal, or can we confirm that the folks seeing $69 tags are really seeing items that actually scan in @ $29?

[quote name='gunm']So is this the usual YMMV WalMart deal, or can we confirm that the folks seeing $69 tags are really seeing items that actually scan in @ $29?[/quote]

no its not YMMV at my loacl store it had the $69 sticker on it but when i asked for it,it rang up $30 so just ask them to scan it for ya to just make sure

How strong is the online community for this game? I'd pretty much only be interested in online play if I bought it

I went to the Framingham, MA Walmart this afternoon and the game scanned for 69.96. :(

They DO have around 10 copies or so there if the deal ever comes to the store...

Maybe I'll have better luck back home on LI.

[quote name='joker______']no its not YMMV at my loacl store it had the $69 sticker on it but when i asked for it,it rang up $30 so just ask them to scan it for ya to just make sure[/quote]

Sweet thanks. I'll pop by my Walmart later tonight and see if they still have any left.

[quote name='Rictor']I just tried to trade the game in at Blockbuster...no dice...it beeps (not in system) and then the employee notices it says "includes Eye camera" on the game case. I guess you could try trading it in disc-only so they have to type it in, assuming it's actually in the system when you type it in and doesn't have a note about the camera being required.[/QUOTE]

Ya, i guess its YMMV on that, cuz i did trade one in (game only) for $36 about a month ago at BBV. Im pretty sure TIV is still $36. Does anyone know the TIV for just the camera at GS? I have 2 now.

My Walmart had a few copies in (even though the online stock tracker said they didn't). Sadly, after having them price check it, it still rang up as $69. :cry:

I went to the Walmart in Miami, fl and they had ten copies. The sticker was priced at 69.98 but I asked to have it scanned, and it rang up at 29.92. With tax it was 32.02.

**If anyone can show me how to post up pictures I can post up my receipt, if that helps anyone!**

Confirmed $29.92 @ my local WalMart. Picked up the last of two copies--ironically a kid was looking at it at the same time I was getting the clerk to open the case and bought it on my recommendation. :p

[quote name='gunm']Sweet thanks. I'll pop by my Walmart later tonight and see if they still have any left.[/QUOTE]

It's not YMMV. It's a matter of them having any copies, and of course someone doing the price changes. The price changes are considered "late" after 4+ days of not doing them. So chances are you should be able to score a copy today for the price if you didn't yesterday, considering they could get in trouble for letting price changes go late over the weekend.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Can someone answer me this question. The free card I mentioned in my previous post that I got for free from that Sony Rep is a Set 2 card.

Now I guess I cannot use this card ( or any set 2 cards ) until I buy the 14.99 update from the Playstation Store?[/QUOTE]

Help?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Help?[/QUOTE]

Nope, you have to buy the software expansion to use the set 2 cards. It's stupid.

I picked this up from amazon a couple of months ago, just for the camera. When i attempted to trade the game, cards and mat to gamestop, the system wouldn't allow it. The computer comes up with a note saying it needs the camera. Even with the camera, the trade in was only 18 bucks.

Got one in Williston, VT. There were at least 5-6 left in the case. Of course it takes a freakin hour to get one of the employees there to actually help you get in the glass case.

I can't seem to find much documentation for the camera. What is the significance of the red and blue lights on the camera? And you can turn the little lens part, but what is that for?

I picked up the last copy at the Fern Creek Walmart in Louisville, KY. For some reason it was marked at 39.99 but it still rang up at 29.99.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']I just came back from Manchester, NH and can confirm that the whole set is $29.92. They had I think 3 left wih the price advertised. Thanks OP!![/QUOTE]

can please pick me one have paypal or CML thankz

[quote name='tiktok0']Rang up $70 in Woodbridge, VA.[/quote]

Price is now $29 at this store. As of 10:30am today they had 4 left.

[quote name='floatpoo']Price is now $29 at this store. As of 10:30am today they had 4 left.[/QUOTE]

Bout time they did their damn job. lol

[quote name='roguejedi5']For that price I am willing to try that game, if i don't like the game at least i have a cheap camera.[/quote]

The camera is great, full screen 1080 P video conferencing.

bread's done
Back