PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

[quote name='regis100']None available at the first Wal-Mart I went to. Thank goodness for the ubiquitous construction of Wal-Marts; I didn't have to go far. At the second Wal-Mart, they had one, but it was just the game, no blister pack with the camera and mat and cards and stuff. Maybe someone opened everything else and returned the actual game unopened? I'm not sure. [/quote]That has to be it (that someone bought the bundle and returned the game only) because the game isn't sold separately.

The baracode on the bundle package and on game case itself are exactly the same, so I suppose some dishonest person could do just that. Kind of dumb on Sony's part. Usually when companies have bundles-only games like this, they won't have the baracode on the game case. Like my SingStar PS3 game says right where the baracode should be 'Part of a set. Not for individual return or exchange'.

Oh well.

not to bring up an old thread, but I saw 4 at the wally world on 183 and 620 in Austin for 30-bucks, so I guess the clearance is still going on.

I couldnt find it at the Walmart here in Santa Clarita, but the Target had two for $34.xx so I picked one up. The other ones still there if anyone lives close.

Just picked one up at Walmart, didn't see any clearance section it was just behind the normal case, but marked at $29.98.

It was the second to last one, so theres one more left for anyone still looking.

[quote name='KingKhoiCorp']Just picked one up at Walmart, didn't see any clearance section it was just behind the normal case, but marked at $29.98.

It was the second to last one, so theres one more left for anyone still looking.[/QUOTE]

Where in North Carolina? Zebulon I'm guessing?

[quote name='wolfpackgamer']Where in North Carolina? Zebulon I'm guessing?[/QUOTE]

Ooo, my bad, forgot to put location.

The Wake Forest Walmart, on South Main Street.

[quote name='KingKhoiCorp']Ooo, my bad, forgot to put location.

The Wake Forest Walmart, on South Main Street.[/quote]

Picked one up from this same Walmart last night. I was really surprised to see one still available.

My local WM has 2 left. I bought one from Amazon when they had it. Mt.Airy NC WM if anyones interested since I see a few Carolinians on here.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Great..Now Ill just have to drive to the one thats 5 miles away thats not one of the 3 to see. :roll: I dunno what the deal is..My local show never shows up.[/quote]

When I checked on their site to see if they had any it said there were none within 100 miles. Then I drove to one about 5 minutes away and they had 4.

[quote name='nbballard']In case anyone missed it - they are about to release another update for this game. Support for card set 3, and trophies.[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

Sorry in advanced, I know I should just read, but even if price says original MSRP, will this still show up $29.92 when rang up? I assume after total button is hit??

[quote name='Quintox']Sorry in advanced, I know I should just read, but even if price says original MSRP, will this still show up $29.92 when rang up? I assume after total button is hit??[/QUOTE]

When Wal-Mart adjusts prices like this it will scan at the lower price before hitting any type of total button on the register. If you're not sure and they are not locked up in your store. Grab one and head over to the connection center kiosk (those terminals with the internet where they do cell phones) or any Gift Registry kiosk as those can all be used as price scanners if you don't have the traditional ones in your store.

[quote name='xbox_mole']When Wal-Mart adjusts prices like this it will scan at the lower price before hitting any type of total button on the register. If you're not sure and they are not locked up in your store. Grab one and head over to the connection center kiosk (those terminals with the internet where they do cell phones) or any Gift Registry kiosk as those can all be used as price scanners if you don't have the traditional ones in your store.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='adamantypants']Wasn't on sale at my Wal-Mart when I checked... $69.xx :(

But all is not lost - My Target had it for $34. :)[/quote]

See, I think that's what my Walmart is like, I'm going to check and report back.

[quote name='adamantypants']Wasn't on sale at my Wal-Mart when I checked... $69.xx :(

But all is not lost - My Target had it for $34. :)[/QUOTE]

If these aren't coming up at $29.XX in your stores the electronics department manager has been seriously delinquent on doing their price changes.

So is this a permanent price drop at walmart or is it YMMV? Whenever I check at my local walmart, there's simply no price tag on the game which is locked up in the glass case.

[quote name='Ionotropic']So is this a permanent price drop at walmart or is it YMMV? Whenever I check at my local walmart, there's simply no price tag on the game which is locked up in the glass case.[/quote]
Yep, the price may still say $69.xx on the shelf, but it rings up only $29.xx

Ah, I thought this was long gone! Definitely going to check back at my Walmart to see if they have any at the price.

[quote name='nd731']Is this permanent price only at wal-mart or anywhere that you can find it?[/QUOTE]

The $29.99 price seems to be Wal-Mart only. I've seen it at some Target stores for $34.XX on clearance with a red tag.

Then does anyone know a wal-mart in Massachusetts that has any left? Or target even? I checked 2 wal-marts so far and neither one had it.

[quote name='Kandal']buddy ND i saw this bundle @ Targets in Pheasant lane mall yesterday in Nashua NH for $34.XX (4 left)[/quote]

Same here. Considering the Eye retails for 40 bucks at GameStop, 30.96 at Amazon, and is 24 bucks used, I think this is a good deal. Eye of Judgment sells for around 13 bucks. Just to note.

Got mine in Yuma, AZ in late august for 29.92... I thought it was a fluke, but then I saw this thread.

My local Wal-marts have a tendency to drastically reduce the price of an item they need to get rid of before they can recieve a new shipment (or to clear space for items that won't be restocked). Once I picked up a red octane wireless ps2 guitar, that reatiled for $59.99, for $11 (last one), and came back 2 days later to see they were fully stocked and back up to $59.99. I have found other awesome clearance sales there too, like an unopened copy of Suikoden 2 for $29.92 ( that I immediately sold on ebay for $150 ), and most recently they had copies of Xenosaga Episode 3 for $19.92 that I was able to sell for $36 on amazon zshops.

Does anybody ever try to order using "ship to store" option(still $69.99), when you go pick it up then ask for a retun and rebuy in store with the lower $29.xx price?
Is that possible?

there were 3 left (after the one i got) at the walmart in wilmington, DE, right behind kirkwood highway...they were behind their stock of new PS2s...$29 and everything

[quote name='goengland']Does anybody ever try to order using "ship to store" option(still $69.99), when you go pick it up then ask for a retun and rebuy in store with the lower $29.xx price?
Is that possible?[/quote]
I don't think so, because they return the item back to the warehouse and not at the store level. I ordered a game for in store pickup and it arrived all mangled. They wouldn't even let me exchange the item with their store stock. That was my first and last experience with WallyWorld.

What is the best way to get rid of the cards, mat, and stand? Do I open the card packs, or only one, or none to find rares (not that I'm sure what is rare).

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks!

[quote name='jazzman']I don't think so, because they return the item back to the warehouse and not at the store level. I ordered a game for in store pickup and it arrived all mangled. They wouldn't even let me exchange the item with their store stock. That was my first and last experience with WallyWorld.[/QUOTE]

YOu got a shitty run store. Policy states its returned to store stock using the invoice.

Should have raised holy hell.

If anyone is in or near Yuma, AZ, the Ave. B location has one right now, for how long is anyone's guess, just saw it 15 minutes ago.

[quote name='wapdiddle']If anyone is in or near Yuma, AZ...[/quote]

If anyone is in or near Yuma, my condolences! ;)

bread's done
Back