PS3 Fallout 3 GOTY advice?

gbpackers94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I already have Fallout 3 for the PS3 and I'm planning on getting all the map packs. My question is should I sell my copy of Fallout 3 and then buy the GOTY edition on Amazon with ECA for about $50. Or should I just keep the normal edition and download all the DLC? And will my normal game saves work with the GOTY?

[quote name='gbpackers94']I already have Fallout 3 for the PS3 and I'm planning on getting all the map packs. My question is should I sell my copy of Fallout 3 and then buy the GOTY edition on Amazon with ECA for about $50. Or should I just keep the normal edition and download all the DLC? And will my normal game saves work with the GOTY?[/QUOTE]
Think about it like this: If you want all the DLC (You really only need Broken Steel and the only other one worth getting is Point Lookout, but its up to you) selling your regular edition and buying the GOTY is the better deal, since you're paying $50 for the GOTY and can probably get $20-30 for your regular edition, whereas buying all the DLC will cost you $50.

As for saves, I bought the Oblivion GOTY because GameFly got me a copy of the original weeks before GOTY's release and all my saves from the original worked with the GOTY version. Then again, this was on 360, so YMMV.

Unfortunately you're lucky to get $20 at most for FO3 for PS3 nowadays. I'm in this exact same boat myself. I'm almost tempted to throw it on goozex instead.

bread's done
Back