PS3 Fight pad

Don't waste your money on those, get a Hori Fighting Commander or an actual fightstick.
If you must have that configuration, a PS2 Street fighter Anniversary controller and a USB adapter will work fine. Or you can get a Sega Saturn Controller with a USB adapter.

Yeah, they're the same but because they're wireless, there's lag to them. They went back to wired with the new ones, Street Fighter x Tekken, which are also $19.99 on Amazon. The new pads also happen to be 15% smaller than the ones you listed, so they're more comfortable if you have average-sized hands.

The above suggestion of using a PS2 pad with USB adapter is a solid one as those adapters only run about $5 shipped on eBay; this is the most versatile solution since it also allows you to use a Dual Shock 2 as a second controller instead of springing $40 for a PS3 controller. Saturn pads are great too except the Saturn to USB adapters start at $15.

Thanks guys. If I go the USB route that means I can have one for PS2 also, which kills 2 birds with one stone.

Thanks a lot, and I think I will avoid the wireless ones.

bread's done
Back