PS3 For Sale - Full Warranty - HDMI - PERFECT Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhaymond1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
$525 for everything! $500 for just system!

I have a PS3 60GB, only had it for a couple weeks, perfect shape, complete, everything in the retail box. Haven't even registered it yet so you will have the full warranty. Adult-owned, smoke-free, pet-free, child-free home.

Package Contains: (What I paid)
PS3 60GB ($600)
HDMI Cables ($40)
Tax on above ($44)
Tekken 5 ($20)
Crash Bandicoot ($6)
MediEvil ($6)
Dragon Quest VIII ($20)
TOTAL of $740

No trades, just $
eBay in 1 week
PM me or reply with any questions
If you have good feedback, I will ship first
My eBay account is best_bets_electronics for reference

On a different note, also trying to sell Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you not to hold hands, the FCC says no over displays of affection."
"Uh oh, we just had sex about 5 minutes ago."

"I think I want you to be my first."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but you're realy gonna have to work for it."
"Work? Come on, I got into this business so I don't have to work."

[quote name='Will']Why is it so hard to just say wtf you need for it instead of playing a god damn guessing game?[/quote] Thanks for the free bump. $575 for everything shipped. Happy?

[quote name='jhaymond1']It would be hard to sell the HDMI for more than about $5 without the system...check your PM though.[/quote]

Fixed that for you.

I may be interested in Tekken. Send me a PM.

Perfect. I have had it for about 3 weeks. Just started a new job and have NO TIME. Not even enough for my Wii..but I have to keep that.. :)

Damn public accounting...

Price lowered to 500 for system, 525 for all.

I have PMed those who originally offered me $500, but first to send me a PM saying they will do it and send the money will have the system shipped to them tomorrow morning!!!

[quote name='shrike4242']Sony doesn't do anything warranty-wise without a copy of the receipt, so please keep this in mind when buying a used PS3.[/quote]

Oh, That's great... good thing it's more reliable than a 360 and the fact mine is collecting dust. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back