Ps3 free to play uncharted 3 multiplayer

not4thecrowd

CAGiversary!
I didnt see a post for this maybe i missed it but here it is

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION CORE MULTILAYER IS NOW FREE TO PLAY ON PS3!!:bouncy:

I just got my 1st ps3 last week and through searching around found out there was some free to play games like dc universe online etc. I was already stoked to see the other free offerings when i finally found the page in the PSN Store this gem was there as well!

IT'S A REALLY AWESOME GAME! FOR FREE YOU CANT BEAT IT!
Full multiplayer game with team deathmatch, free for all, a 1 flag ctf type game and more. Level cap is 15 which gets you pretty good weapons and add ons etc. There's a gun right after level 15 that they should have included in free play, an m9 something or other, that should have been the standard but hey its all free!
If you are going to really get into this game in the free mode, i recommend a small investment in buying the gun. its like a 2 dollar micro transaction. Enjoy!

Official Naughty Dog announce with link to download or find it in the psn store under: games- free to play
naughtydog.com/games/uncharted_freetoplay_faq/

WHile F2P is all well and good in concept, Ive only just noticed that it's plainly a marketing ploy to further fleece their customers.

A pass used to be $10. For that you got unlimited access to all modes and no level cap at all. Now its free, but this is what it costs to get the content $10 used to buy you:

• Co-Op Adventure Playlist (£7.29/€8.99)
  • Co-Op Arena Playlist (£6.49/€7.99)
  • Competitive Multiplayer No Level Limit (£11.99/€14.99)
  • Multiplayer Level 25 Limit (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Multiplayer Split-Screen (£1.19/€1.49)
  • Multiplayer Map Packs (£15.99/€19.99)
Consider that before you think that not having to pay for an online pass anymore is such a great deal.

bread's done
Back