PS3 Game Fixes

probablysober

CAGiversary!
After running into two games in a row that wouldn't work right out of the case I thought I would start a thread on how to get some of these games to actually play.

Assassins Creed

When you first try to play this game it will download the 1.10 patch, once it installs you will get a corrupt data error. To get past this you have to delete that download, disable your internet connection on your ps3 and start the game up. Since it can't connect to the internet the game will install itself. After that you can safely re-enable your internet and download the patch. The game will then run.

Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction

You may or may not run into this error. I got a "insufficient disc space" error when I first tried to play it. I had 52 gigs of free space, more then enough for its 400+ meg install. I haven't tried this yet but apparently you either have to download a 500 meg demo or delete a 500 meg file to get it to install. I'll edit this once I can see if that will work.

EDIT

After installing DMC4 I attempted to see if I could get Ratchet and Clank to install using the tips I found on various forums. Apparently by adding anything over 500 megs to the harddrive Ratchet and Clank will no longer give you that error.

Anyone else run into any other problems with getting games to play that they did or did not find a way to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back