Ps3 Game Recommendations under $30

ItzTitoYo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Whats up CAGers. I have $30 in Amazon credit I want to use up and basically want some recommendations on a great game (NO sports games) at that price range. I'm thinking of maybe putting that into a Red Dead Redemption pre-order but then again I'm getting that regardless. Here is a list of games I have so no one recommends a duplicate:

MW2
LBP
Resistance 2
Borderlands
Uncharted 1 & 2
Ultimate Alliance 2
Heavenly Sword
Demon's Soul
Fallout 3 GOTY
Bad Company 1 & 2
SSFIV
Metal Gear Solid 4
Killzone 2
Dead Space
SOCOM
Batman AA
Civilization Rev.
Dante's Inferno
Heavy Rain
GTA IV
GOWIII (pre-ordered)

I was looking into Armored Core: For Answer, but it seems to be one of those 'love it or hate it' titles. What do you guys think?

I don't see Infamous in your list. That's $37.99 in amazon. Not a bad deal for a good open world game

Infamous and God of War Collection come to mind

Sega Genesis Collection if your into that type of thing

$20 or under which haven't been mentioned:
Bioshock
Ghostbusters (only if you you were a fan of the movie(s))
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Saint's Row 2

I have both God of Wars for Ps2 and beat them. Not really interested in a 'HD' remake.

There's something about Infamous that doesn't grasp me. I have a few friends who loved it, but I'm looking for something a little outside the GTA-esque sandbox world.

Valkyria Chronicles looks interesting!

I wouldnt get the Sega Genesis Collection just because my fond memories of owning most of those games and playing them on a Genesis with my best buddies is something I woulnd't want disturbed on a Ps3 port. Thanks though.

[quote name='FrankySox']I'll throw in another vote for Valkyria Chronicles[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is a very good game as well. Hard, though.

yeah id say red faction guerilla too and its only 19 and some change at amazon. skate 2 is a good game to get at 20 too.

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']Resident Evil 5. It has 'Complete............. Global............. Saturation!' What more can you ask for in a video game?[/QUOTE]

A better plot.

I actually loved Armored Core For Answer. Honestly I barely played the single player but the online was fun. However, it got plagued by an exploit. Basically, they outfit mechs to be so fast, the game can't keep track of their mech. So they essentially move fast and teleport/lag. Otherwise it's fun mech actions. You'll spend hours customizing and fine tuning the mech. If you played previous AC games, you'll love this one. Otherwise, nah. I don't play it atm anymore with all the other games out.

Mirror's Edge is probably one of the most underrated games of this generation and you can probably find it for $10. I would highly recommend it.

bread's done
Back