PS3 Gamefly - Used items now available in the PS3 Store

the prices are way to high compared to the 360 titles ah I was really hoping they have Red Faction for $12.99

Maybe I'm missing something but a good deal of those are pretty close to the new prices on Amazon or retail prices in general.

Agreed with DesertLeo, I had a $5 coupon as of yesterday. Thank god they sent out Borderlands to me on wednesday and used the coupon, as well as another on B-Lands and got a near mint disc for $32 shipped. Sometimes GF can be good, other times bad!

[quote name='isofan1']the prices are way to high compared to the 360 titles ah I was really hoping they have Red Faction for $12.99[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I buy almost all my games used. I prefer my PS3 as its quiet, and I like the controler (I know I'm monirty on that). But with that said, the games are almost half the price on the 360 compared to the PS3 used so I seldom by them for the PS3 just based on price. it does suck for somebody who prefers the duelshock.

Go on Ebay, Half.com, Amazon, pick any game that is multiplatform the 360 is always cheaper. To bad, but I guess themarket dictates this as original prices are the same.

edit-also appears nothing there but a soccer game now. :(

That's a joke compared to the 360 sale items. The most recnet 360 sale had at least 7 games for a great price I would pick up. There is not one "good" deal for ps3 games...

I got excited when I saw this, but the selection leaves much to be desired.

bread's done
Back