PS3 Games FS/FT Shooters, Rated E's, Platformers Everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Hey all...

Here is the new list

PS3

Ratchet and Clank Future:tools of destruction
resistance fall of man
uncharted
ninja gaiden sigma
assassins creed
darkness
nba 2k8
ncaa football 08

[quote name='tarouza']how much for the a3 and are you looking for any of the following PS3 games:

Oblivion
MOtorstorm
VF5
Resistance
Fight NIght[/QUOTE]

shoot me a pm of an offer involving resistance, oblivion, cash.

[quote name='guyver2077']have you put out any price ranges.. wondering what your a30 is going for[/QUOTE]

a30 was "bid" up to 180... other than that no real estimates on prices pretty much anyone that offers can most likely take whatever since I need money to help my fiance out :( Her house had a fire and she needs to rebuy all the essentials such as clothes, makeup, etc....

bump... this is literally a fire sale... I have to sell these items quick to hlep the fiance with bills she now has due to a house fire.

[quote name='MrDubbs']How much are you looking to get for Knocked Up and Surfs Up, and maybe reign over me?[/quote]
42 shipped? I'm flexible though

[quote name='MrDubbs']42 shipped? I'm flexible though[/QUOTE]

seems semi low, and my fiance kind of didnt want to part with knocked up. Could you pm me an offer for the other two blurays tho?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How much you want for the Ocean's Giftset?[/QUOTE]

still waiting for itto arrive from warner home video... so ill let you know when it comes.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']still waiting for itto arrive from warner home video... so ill let you know when it comes.[/quote]

:lol: Me too that's why I asked, I figured if I can get it close to that price it will be worth it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol: Me too that's why I asked, I figured if I can get it close to that price it will be worth it.[/QUOTE]

Thing is it says my whole order is backordered so does that mean I will have the same problem with the harry potter collection?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Thing is it says my whole order is backordered so does that mean I will have the same problem with the harry potter collection?[/quote]

I would assume the same fate will follow Harry Potter. Unless maybe Warner is waiting for both to be in stock so that they can ship together. They never did this in the past though, so if they do this I'll be shocked.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I would assume the same fate will follow Harry Potter. Unless maybe Warner is waiting for both to be in stock so that they can ship together. They never did this in the past though, so if they do this I'll be shocked.[/QUOTE]

meh, I was getting tired of waiting as well as the fact I desperately need money... so I just canceled both orders.

So what's going on with the A3? Are you still looking for a buyer. I never heard back from you. Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back