PS3 Games like Phantasy Star Online?

0_0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (91%)
I've been trying to get PSO on Gamecube for a while, but the prices were inflated. Now, they are pretty low, but definitely outdated compared to today's games. Anything similar to it on PS3?

There is nothing like PSO anywhere imo. :whistle2:( Hoping they finally strike that same note with the newly announced PSO2, but after living through turds like PSU, I'm remaining skeptical.

I have heard that PSP2 on the, umm, psp is pretty good. But I have no personal experience with that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some, including myself, would say that White Knight Chronicles' online gameplay resembles PSO to an extent. Thing is, I'm not sure what sort of community the game has anymore.

I actually just bought White Knight Chronicles off of another CAG member, and I say it is somewhat similar to PSO (definitely some differences), but it's not too pricey, I'd say check it out. From what I've seen there is definitely still an active community, can't tell if it's "thriving" or not, but I highly recommend you check out what it has to offer. Feel free to PM me with any other questions you have about the game (this is currently the main game that I'm playing)

I remember the game on gamecube playing with my buddies leveling our dudes up and finding rare gear and these pets that follow you and look pretty good times.:bouncy:

bread's done
Back